Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 51)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
ROFLOMG ketty jaan your analysis always makes me forget all worries. Jann it was awsome, i was just dying laughing at reading some of your thoughts. sweety it was great and i wont go and repeat my self cause you know exactly what i will sayWinknaa?? Always keep writing like this jaan, i am really loving your analysis, welldone, awsome work.HugLove you for this analysis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by mahix3

HAVE NO FEAR,
PRINCESS MAHI IS HERE!!!

Embarrassed Hi di, I'm baccccccckk LOL
Princess Mahi, indeed!!  Hug How are you dear? Is your headache gone now? Feeling better now? Didn't you take your daily dosage of Viren medication today? Wink I bet, that's what happened. Otherwise, with Viren in your thoughts, you cannot fall sick at all, right?

Well the thing is that... well Viren and I had a fight. You see what had happened was... okay this can get a tad confusing to try to stay with me Payal di. So what happened was that you see, originally Viren was supposed to come back to America to his original wife (me) but then he felt bad about leaving Nivi back in Shimla as his Godzilla mother would eat her alive so he wanted to bring her with him but I didn't want her in my country let alone my city so then he concocted a plan in which he would get a room with one bed and no sofa for Nivi and as they sleep on different beds (let me tell you, they sleep on different beds only because Viren can't stand to sleep with anyone else but me... I mean sleep next to Embarrassed) so then he booked another room saying it is for a friend so the manager wouldn't get suspicious but the thing is that the room was actually for me and him and he was telling the manager the truth but Nivi thought he was lying to not rise suspicions so it worked out well for him. Then what happened was that I got to the hotel and found out that this was the same hotel in which his twin brother (Ranvir) brought his wife for his honeymoon and I argued with him because well I didn't like that he was using his brother's ideas. Now you're wondering.. twin brother? Ranvir? Well let me tell you. What had happened was Vandhana was pregnant and she gave birth to two boys and both boys were kidnapped by the man who used to love her from afar (Jawahar) whose wife just gave birth to a dead baby so he replaced his wife's son with Vandhana's son [about a year back, his wife Chancal and Vandhana were both pregnant and Chancal gave birth to a boy whereas Vandhana's baby died and so since he still loved her, he replaced his son with Vandhana's son so that Chancal thought her baby died -- so Vandhana could be happy thinking her son is alive, and then the two got pregnant again and this time Chancal lost the baby but the doctors said to make sure she doesn't get upsetting news as she became depressed after she thought she lost her first son which actually is Sid and Vandhana is raising as her own so now Chancal is raising Viren as her own although that is the other's son, neither know] and since there was an extra baby left over, he handed that baby over to the orphanage where a rich family named the Rajvanshs and so he became Ranvir Rajvansh and so Ranvir was sent off to boarding school in America, just like Viren and that's how they met and found out the truth about their past. Now you see what happened was that Ranvir and I shared a romance while we were both in high school and he made me promises which he broke and went back home to Agra with some Sonia girl so he could marry her (because I'm Muslim, so he left me) but while in Agra, he found out she was cheating him and then over the phone he fell in love with this girl he called Anamika who turned out to be his bhabi's sister Ragini and they got married. So after that happened, I met Viren in America and at first I yelled at him and cursed him out thinking that he is Ranvir because I was still upset that Ranvir swore he loved me but left me because I am Muslim and Sonia is Hindu like him so then I found out that Viren wasn't Ranvir and then he told me the whole story and then we became fast best friends and then fell in love and got married. So then we found out that Ranvir died Viren was upset that he never got to bring the truth in front of everyone that Vandhana is his real mom and she also had another son who is his twin and that Chancal is Sid's real mom and then well when we got to the hotel, I yelled at him booking the same hotel where Ranvir had come for his honeymoon because he knew that I had a horrible past with Ranvir. Now you must be asking how Viren has two wives... well he married me the Muslim/ Islamic way and he married Nivi the Hindu way. I was against it at first but he did it to protect her and help her. He pities her more than he loves her but it's okay because I know he loves me most!

Hehehe... my headache is better Payal di. Thanks for asking LOL

Edited by mahix3 - 13 January 2011 at 8:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ROFLOMG ketty jaan your analysis always makes me forget all worries. Jann it was awsome, i was just dying laughing at reading some of your thoughts. sweety it was great and i wont go and repeat my self cause you know exactly what i will sayWinknaa?? Always keep writing like this jaan, i am really loving your analysis, welldone, awsome work.HugLove you for this analysis.

Thanks sweetie. You are being too kind again. Hug I am really impatient person and I am not sure how long I can do this and also I am really bad when it comes to interpret emotions, so I am not sure if I can do justice to episode when it is emotional, I will better leave it to Navz, Milee, Anju, Mahi and Payal to handle that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Mahi princess, sweety i missed you alot. did u miss me or was your di forgottenCry??

did u write your analysis sweets??If so u know what to do, give the pg number jaan.

Ohhh of course di, I missed you. Sorry I didn't get to greet you properly (because I was telling Payal di my story-- you should read it too!) but....
SHOVAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIII!!!
I missed you!! Of course I can't forget my pyaari di!

And well I wrote a huge analysis which got deleted so I wrote a small crappy one (because I didn't feel like rewriting my ten paragraph analysis).. it isn't as good but some dis liked it. It's on page 33.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks sweetie. You are being too kind again. Hug I am really impatient person and I am not sure how long I can do this and also I am really bad when it comes to interpret emotions, so I am not sure if I can do justice to episode when it is emotional, I will better leave it to Navz, Milee, Anju, Mahi and Payal to handle that.

Ketty di, your analyses are always great! 
Oooh read what I wrote to Payal di!!

gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
MAHI !!!!!ROFLgodzilla motherROFLROFLROFLROFL I love this ROFLROFL
I love what u wrote in reply to payal. OMG this is too good jaan, way too god.

wait let me read it again, i love this ROFLROFLROFL Thanks jaan for this wonderful story ROFLROFLI think you made alot of us feel better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Ketty di, your analyses are always great! 
Oooh read what I wrote to Payal di!!

I was just reading that sweetie, really you made a khichadi from so many movies. I can see early 80's child swapping stories, then twins story, and then KNPH. I really enjoyed your love story. I hope things work out between you and Viren. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Bold- Ketty if u say this one more time i will seriously come and hunt u. never ever say this. you r just wonderful at intrupting emotions as the rest of the girls here, i love your posts and now am a big fan of ur analysis. jaanu u do intrupt emotions well so never even think like this ok?? And yes do write analysis when u can ok jaan as you know shova is wating acroos the seven sea all the way in Australia to read your beautiful thoughts on the episode. HugHug

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index