Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 50)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by mahix3

You have to tell me your name too! And your age. (I'm 18 by the way.. just turned Big smile)
Sorry the other thread isn't letting me post. 
Maybe because it's finished or maybe because I posted too much on that thread? <- is that even possible? Lol.
But yes, I love the bonds I've formed on this site. And InshaAllah I will also get to meet some of the girls face to face (Ketty di and Anju di) as they live close and I've video chatted with some girls too! So it's almost like a family Big smile [And to think, I made an account here just for the written updates and didn't plan to stay-- actually Navz di and Rach di were the ones who kept me here hehe.]
And NivRen is the best thing that happened to CCBM and the stalker crap is just driving us girls crazy! I just want to know who this damn lunatic is! But Nivi realizes that she has feelings for Viren, but she may not be able to express them just yet!
Mahi i left yday as my huby had returned..so i was pretendin to b asleeep..LOLLOL...it was nearly 3am i think.

I'm Sofna/Saeeda...both r my name...feel free to call me by whichever....a Bengali ..4m UK...I'm married mother of 2...studying Islamic theology..n planning to becom  teacher....al tho my course has arnd 3 1/2 yrs leftOuch....n I turned 29 in OctSmile

Oh well that's okay. This forum has issues with keeping us up all night long teehehe.

Nice name! Are you Muslim or just studying Islam? And oooh kids! I love kids! How old are they?

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

HAVE NO FEAR,
PRINCESS MAHI IS HERE!!!

Embarrassed Hi di, I'm baccccccckk LOL
Princess Mahi, indeed!!  Hug How are you dear? Is your headache gone now? Feeling better now? Didn't you take your daily dosage of Viren medication today? Wink I bet, that's what happened. Otherwise, with Viren in your thoughts, you cannot fall sick at all, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Actually First ticket scene he convinced her without giving convincing answers in yesterdays episode when Viren was forcing Nivi to wear the dress he was loosing temper and the way was quite scary as he was going to loose up (Even the music was very scary) and relaxed when intreped by VD and Today when Nivi said ab kismat kya chahti hai mujhse and immidietely showed Viren, the precap where chanchal get to know Viren cancelled his booking afterwards. These things are making me scared they may be giving hints of Virens obsessions now. I dont know how can they justifies the things but the things are looking little tensed. I think there can be 2 reasons for that either he wanted to frame Sid by making Nivi suspect Sid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Sofna

Ha ha i thght there was something familiar about the place they had gone to..it's the same one used for BiDAAI COUPLES HONEYMOON

WHAT???? the set is from BIDAAI HM??? NO WAY!!!  I dont like parul...no hard feelings to anyone. she is so annoying and few segments I saw..i did not like how she wud step on KM during interviews n stuff....I LOVE NEHA !! How she just stands there and gives him space and respects and listens to him when he is talking and also feeling shy...I feel Parul was too bold and out going for KM. ..also i hated Sara ..I feel she wanted KM or what?? idk. I only saw the segments and did not like them. 

they are giving Nivren ..SECOND HAND MAAL?? no way. If Viren finds out then they will have it because he cannot give any used to Nivi..

oh but i think i just had STML. .i forgot Viren was in Bidaai also. he prob wanted to feel comfortable..IDK...this is crazy if they are reusing the set. 

WAIT!!!! NOO!!!! They used this exact set/ place for the Bidaai honeymoon? Oh my God... Rajan S kick up your game! I knew that place looked fimiliar. They just are shooting the room from a different angle. I saw the Bidaai honeymoon a few weeks ago (courtesy of my pyaar Zarmeen di) and the scenes were always shot from the angle where the bed is. That's where they would set up the camera whereas in CCBM they showed it from the entrance/ where the closets are. Ughh. At least Chancal was good in the Bidaai honeymoon and will not be present in the CCBM honeymoon.

And Simran di... I couldn't agree more! I mean no offence to anyone (especially KinRun fans) but I don't like Parul. She'd take any chance to get on top of Kinny. She didn't look too classy in the interviews I've seen and she seems full of herself, The same goes for Sara. Sara and Parul were always so close (as it seems from interviews) probably because they were the b**ches on the set. I mean from the looks of it. both of them would jump on Kinny if they had the chance. Neither one of them seem like good kaandhani girls. No offence but just my take on it. But Neha looks so sweet. And she's bubbly in a good way. She has the innocence that Sara and Parul never had and honestly, I never really liked Sadhana because well she seemed too goody goody and just overall fake as no one is that perfect and I loved Ragini until the leap.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Hey mahi Simran dont discuss parul or sara here as many of them love them so dont talk like this though I was not big fan of anyone among them but still for the rules of the thread dont divert yourself from original discussion.

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Actually First ticket scene he convinced her without giving convincing answers in yesterdays episode when Viren was forcing Nivi to wear the dress he was loosing temper and the way was quite scary as he was going to loose up (Even the music was very scary) and relaxed when intreped by VD and Today when Nivi said ab kismat kya chahti hai mujhse and immidietely showed Viren, the precap where chanchal get to know Viren cancelled his booking afterwards. These things are making me scared they may be giving hints of Virens obsessions now. I dont know how can they justifies the things but the things are looking little tensed. I think there can be 2 reasons for that either he wanted to frame Sid by making Nivi suspect Sid.

Ticket scene still looks like he had another reason to be in Shimla and not only talking to his friend. But still I don't think it in negative way. About dress scene, I saw a hint of anger only when Nivi said she could not go with him, but it disappears in seconds and he just again used reverse psychology to convince her. I have to see about that dialogue again to comment, but about precap BS's friend mentioned his hotel not resort and when Viren was telling Nivi he said resort and at that time Sid didn't have any plan to go on vacation. I know precap are always bad to jump on conclusion as we saw so many times. So dear please don't lose your heart so soon. I am pretty sure that Viren has valid reason for all this and we will see it soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh rachu dear i am so glad you let it all out. Ok jaan i was also scared about the music and still dont under stand the reason behind it but the CTs are only trying to make us doubt viren and nothing else. About Viren loosing his anger at Nivi well i didnt see that as anger rather he was just pulling her leg wasnt he?? Only anger i saw when nivi said she cant go to the HM but that only lasted for a blink of an eye. Our sweetu cant loose his cool towards nivi ever. Just keep on thinking that and u will feel better. I know his behaviour is all sucpecious and different but jaan just look into his eyes, his eyes just give the answers away, he can never do anything to harm nivi or to hurt her.
Well Viren cancelling the ticket, again i think it is just part of his plan to get the MP. I guess he did kinda plan to go to the same spot as Divsid as then it will be easier to get hold of MP and also best for Nivi. why i say this cause see Viren knows that Nivi will be uncomfortable around him at first and if she has her sister with her then it will help her feel at ease and that their HM wont feel awarkd and starage with just the two of them (even though i would only preffer just the twoBlushing)If nivi does feel scared or uncomfortable and wants to talk about things that she cant discuss with viren then she can with her sister and thats why i think viren chose the holiday spot same as Divsid after knowing about sid's plans. And now comes the MP part well If only viren and nivi went alone then MP wont show up cause then it will be too risky for him/her as it will be too obvious so Viren also made sure the 4 of them went together at the same spot so MP will show up some how and it will be easier for him to catch the MP. I dont think he is trying to frame sid here rather making his plan suceed by catching MP and also getting close to Nivi. Jaan this is what i belive and well this is what i think,i might be wrong but yeh hope you feel better now.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 January 2011 at 8:05pm

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Mahi princess, sweety i missed you alot. did u miss me or was your di forgottenCry??

did u write your analysis sweets??If so u know what to do, give the pg number jaan.

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index