Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 5)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi why are you spoiling your initial pages in ranting Divya just give NivRen romantic scenes
Hey anju everyone was missing you and your long long analysis very very much and how are you and your mom everything fit and fine na

Kya baataon Rach di.... Ketty di was asking about the upcoming episode aur MF ke baari main baath suru hui and I can't stop ranting about how much I hate her. By the way, I call her MF (meaning mucus face because no one likes mucus and no one likes her face-- calling her pea brain is being mean to peas because they actually taste good and well MF has no brain so calling her PB is like complimenting her!) But anyways.. ughh I can't wait for romantic NivRen honeymoon! No kabab main haadis please!

Edited by mahix3 - 12 January 2011 at 8:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

aha dil pe pathar rakh ke diya huh! acha ji...aur main jo roz dil pe pathar rakh kar tum sab ke liye vms banaati hoon woh! dat shld count!

RUKO! Tum dono k dil pe paathar hai kyun?

Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

You have to tell me your name too! And your age. (I'm 18 by the way.. just turned Big smile)
Sorry the other thread isn't letting me post. 
Maybe because it's finished or maybe because I posted too much on that thread? <- is that even possible? Lol.
But yes, I love the bonds I've formed on this site. And InshaAllah I will also get to meet some of the girls face to face (Ketty di and Anju di) as they live close and I've video chatted with some girls too! So it's almost like a family Big smile [And to think, I made an account here just for the written updates and didn't plan to stay-- actually Navz di and Rach di were the ones who kept me here hehe.]
And NivRen is the best thing that happened to CCBM and the stalker crap is just driving us girls crazy! I just want to know who this damn lunatic is! But Nivi realizes that she has feelings for Viren, but she may not be able to express them just yet!
Hey, me too, I wanna meet too, face to face. Please don't exclude me. Unhappy Ideally I want to meet everyone, all my jaanupies, but since that is not feasible, I can at least still try to meet the girls who all are in US..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

aha dil pe pathar rakh ke diya huh! acha ji...aur main jo roz dil pe pathar rakh kar tum sab ke liye vms banaati hoon woh! dat shld count!

RUKO! Tum dono k dil pe paathar hai kyun?

Shocked
mere dil pe pathar hota hai jab main NivRen ki vm banaati hoon...Rachu ke dil pe pathar isliye hai kyunki just yesterday she said KinSanj Rocks =D hehe
KinSanj as in Sanju and kinny's jodi Embarrassed

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, me too, I wanna meet too, face to face. Please don't exclude me. Unhappy Ideally I want to meet everyone, all my jaanupies, but since that is not feasible, I can at least still try to meet the girls who all are in US..

Payal you r most welcome sweetie. Where do you live btw? And sweetie waiting for your analysis.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Kinsanj rocks to dil par pathar rakhkar hi likhna parega na jabki teri achi jodi to Nandu se banti hai dekho Viren nandu ko bhi Honeymoon par le jaana chahta thaWinkLOL. Matlab uska asli matlab Nandu se tha imagine Nandu wearing dresses brought by VirenLOLWink

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingKinSanj

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

You have to tell me your name too! And your age. (I'm 18 by the way.. just turned Big smile)
Maybe because it's finished or maybe because I posted too much on that thread? <- is that even possible? Lol.
But yes, I love the bonds I've formed on this site. And InshaAllah I will also get to meet some of the girls face to face (Ketty di and Anju di) as they live close and I've video chatted with some girls too! So it's almost like a family Big smile [And to think, I made an account here just for the written updates and didn't plan to stay-- actually Navz di and Rach di were the ones who kept me here hehe.]
And NivRen is the best thing that happened to CCBM and the stalker crap is just driving us girls crazy! I just want to know who this damn lunatic is! But Nivi realizes that she has feelings for Viren, but she may not be able to express them just yet!

And Sauji di lives in Atlanta.. if she ever comes to New York City (or if I go to Atlanta -- which I might soon because one of my cousins is supposed to get married to a man who lives in Atlanta) then we could meet! But I'd love to meet all my Dis that live in the United States at least and would love to meet you too Payal di. Where do you live? But InshaAllah I can see Anju di and Ketty di sometime not too long away because they both live so close to New York City (where I'm from). But no worries, sweetie.. I won't exclude you and hopefully, InshaAllah someday we can meet too! 

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

So girls are meeting each other face to face wow fantastic you girls are too much and payal I am still missing your todays romantic analysis

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index