Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 49)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

My Shovapie!! Hug My jaanupie is back!! HugHug Where had you disappeared to, my lovely?? Everyone had been missing you since yesterday evening. Unhappy
Aww payal sorry sweety, and sorry to everyone i didnt mean to dissapear. Hug. I was missing you guys too . I am afrade evening time you will always see me dissapearCry cause of a reason. But i will try to come online when ever i can ok??

It so sweet of you guys to miss me, why are you all so lovely???Man i never met such lovely bunch of people likeyou guys before in my life. *A huge Hug to all*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey shova welcome Jaan I was missing you so much Jaan go to page 9 read my theory and answer the questions

today I was little upset as I got scared of future track don't want it to go in negative way so didn't wanted to make everyone upset with my posts. But now I am ok

Rach I guessed that you might be upset about precap but sweetie you can talk to us anytime, you are not going to make us upset by clearing your doubts or venting out. We are always here for each other.

It is good to know that you are ok now. But in future if you feel upset just let it out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Sanju how are you sweety what's up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey shova welcome Jaan I was missing you so much Jaan go to page 9 read my theory and answer the questions

today I was little upset as I got scared of future track don't want it to go in negative way so didn't wanted to make everyone upset with my posts. But now I am ok
Rachu *hugs* jaan u dunno how much i missed you and ur theory, oh i didnt know you wrote on on pg 9. wait let me go and check rite now.

Oh jaan if you are ever scared or upset just talk with us and we will make you feel better naa??
You will not make anyone upset darlz infact its always great to have your post and we can discuss so much. I am glad now you feel OK, but just tell us exactly how you feel so we can make you feel 100% ok?? I loe you heaps and cant stand my Rachu not feeling 100% *HUGS*
Thanks shova I love and missed you too very much and even Ashvee is not here. I am not even reading the analysis of anyone right now

Payal sorry to forget to comment on your Aanlysis on last thread it was as usual mindblowing but still missing 2 days analysis.

simran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks shova I love and missed you too very much and even Ashvee is not here. I am not even reading the analysis of anyone right now

Payal sorry to forget to comment on your Aanlysis on last thread it was as usual mindblowing but still missing 2 days analysis.
Rachu listen sweety u dont sound too well, do let out what is bothering you ok darlz?? if u vent out your doubts,anger,frustration or anything it will make you feel better and also make u aware of things and help u clear things out. what r we here for anyways, we are here to be b your side sweety so tell us why u are so worried about the epi. Its the precap rite darlz??Tell me which bits are upsetting you and how u feel after seeing it. OK?? tell me everything and hopefully, me , ketty,payal and the rest who are online now will help u clear the doubts.

And about ashvuu well i think she is busy with assignments and has a presentation today so all we can do is pray she doe well in it and i do hope my sweety is allrite.

Now tell me whats wrong and untill then i will not read ur theory if u dont tell me. OK sweets let it all out and u feel much better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Sanju how are you sweety what's up
whats wrong with sanju, where is she?? HI sanju babaHugI havnt talked to u for a long time.how r u sweety

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
HAVE NO FEAR,
PRINCESS MAHI IS HERE!!!

Embarrassed Hi di, I'm baccccccckk LOL

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Aww, you are so sweet, Rach for missing my posts dear. Hug Love you, sweets! I was just so busy yesterday with work and came home very late, so was very tired to put down my thoughts. I kind of felt bad too because it was an awesome episode, so full of NivRen and I didn't dissect it at all. And, today I am just busy with home chores and haven't got to writing the analysis yet, in fact, have to watch the episode properly again. Unhappy
Hey, sweets, so is that the reason you were not online today, because you were feeling a little down about this MP track? Really? And, here we were all missing you so much, jaan!! I wish you would have shared your thoughts with us.

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index