Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 48)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
RachuHugYou are here, i missed you soo much darlz. how r u jaan?? yes i agree with u  all those tracks are linked but i want all those track to be solved as soon as possible. I am just tired of this guessing game and i want to only concentrate on Nivren love story and want that to more ahead with out anything in between that keeps us worrying.

And this Yash track i dunno but its really scaring me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Hey shova welcome Jaan I was missing you so much Jaan go to page 9 read my theory and answer the questions

today I was little upset as I got scared of future track don't want it to go in negative way so didn't wanted to make everyone upset with my posts. But now I am ok

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guysHugMy sweet jannusHug
Missed you alotHug

Now i want page numbers for analysis as usualEvil Smilelolz, i am so naughty i always come and order you guys lolz.

Ketty and Payal jannHugHugHugLove you two soo much, thanks for missing meHug and ketty thanks for the page number sweets i will read it now so i will have to dissapear once again for a little while lolz. see you guys soon.Hug

Hi Shova, good to see you sweetie, Hug missed you today. Actually most of the girls are MIA today. Well we will hopefully get full house tomorrow.
Aww sweety i missed you too. oh so most are missing today huh?Oh so sad. i think ashvuu is busy with her assignment and presentation but i do hope the rest of the girls are fine. yeh hopefull tomorrow is better and we get a full house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Wow supurb work ketty jaan. I know so many tracks going on at the same time. Why are they doing this??? And the new Yash track, OMG i just hope Yash doesnt land himself in trouble. I dunno but my heartbeat went up when i saw him today with that guy. I love the character of Yash and dont want anything bad happning to him. Cry

I am kinda worried about Yash too, poor guy is really innocent and sweet, right now he doesn't have anyone to talk to as he can't meet Nivi. And that Guarav guy I smell trouble. I hope nothing serious happens over there. I think we will again see VIren helping him out with it, it will be good to see them bonding if it happens that way.

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey shova welcome Jaan I was missing you so much Jaan go to page 9 read my theory and answer the questions

today I was little upset as I got scared of future track don't want it to go in negative way so didn't wanted to make everyone upset with my posts. But now I am ok
Rachu *hugs* jaan u dunno how much i missed you and ur theory, oh i didnt know you wrote on on pg 9. wait let me go and check rite now.

Oh jaan if you are ever scared or upset just talk with us and we will make you feel better naa??
You will not make anyone upset darlz infact its always great to have your post and we can discuss so much. I am glad now you feel OK, but just tell us exactly how you feel so we can make you feel 100% ok?? I loe you heaps and cant stand my Rachu not feeling 100% *HUGS*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
My Shovapie!! Hug My jaanupie is back!! HugHug Where had you disappeared to, my lovely?? Everyone had been missing you since yesterday evening. Unhappy

simran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow supurb work ketty jaan. I know so many tracks going on at the same time. Why are they doing this??? And the new Yash track, OMG i just hope Yash doesnt land himself in trouble. I dunno but my heartbeat went up when i saw him today with that guy. I love the character of Yash and dont want anything bad happning to him. Cry

I am kinda worried about Yash too, poor guy is really innocent and sweet, right now he doesn't have anyone to talk to as he can't meet Nivi. And that Guarav guy I smell trouble. I hope nothing serious happens over there. I think we will again see VIren helping him out with it, it will be good to see them bonding if it happens that way.
ketty i know as soon as i saw that Guarav dude and the way he looked at my poor baby Yash , my heart just jumped out. I love Yash to bits and poor baby had to go through so much and like you said he is innocent and i dont want this new guy to lure him into trouble. Yash will do anything for his family we all know that and lately the things going on with Kashave is also troubling him so i dunno but i feel there is trouble coming up with Yash which breaks my heart. Wow ketty yes i want viren to help him if any such things do happen and it will be awsome to show a bonding.
And yeh poor yash baby dosent have anyone to talk to so it will really pain him is he is in trouble.

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey everyone..
well i just have a small req we spend most of the time here in this thread discussing about the MP track so guys it would be nice if you all participate in the DOTW as well..please guys...appreciate ones hardwork.
Hey Sanju, how are you? I think you missed my prior reply to your post that yes I would love to see Kinny's baby picture (I think you went offline just before I posted my comment). Please post it here on the thread. Also, sorry not too familiar with what all entails when you say we should participate in the DOTW? Please give more details, sweets?

simran728gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index