Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 47)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

These are the on going tracks right now in CCBM:

1. MP Track
  2. Nivi-Sid Truth hidden from DD/DD's jealousy Track
  3. NivRen Love Track
  4. Sidya Love Track
  5. Keshav's Innocence Track (this is on halt right now)

New one:
  1. Yash Track (this something to do with Yash trying to fix his father's money problem)

Now I just wish them to finish the above open tracks before moving to new one. Please feel free to add if I missed any open track.

Hey Ketty, that is a neat list of the ongoing tracks that you have put together. Nice going, dear! Clap And, I agree with you that they should at the very least conclude a few if not all the current tracks. Seriously, nothing has been resolved. And, with this new Yash track that they are starting is again going to just add to the already complex web that has been created by the CTs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Hey guysHugMy sweet jannusHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Missed you alotHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Now i want page numbers for analysis as usualEvil Smilelolz, i am so naughty i always come and order you guys lolz.

Ketty and Payal jannHugHugHugLove you two soo much, thanks for missing meHug and ketty thanks for the page number sweets i will read it now so i will have to dissapear once again for a little while lolz. see you guys soon.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Payal how are you sweety and Ketty I liked your list
I feel MP Track, Nivi Sid past infront of Divya, Keshav innocence track are very interlinked so I think they will be concluded simultaneously.

NivRen love track will be full on now

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

These are the on going tracks right now in CCBM:

MP Track Nivi-Sid Truth hidden from DD/DD's jealousy Track NivRen Love Track Sidya Love Track
  1. Keshav's Innocence Track (this is on halt right now)

New one:
  1. Yash Track (this something to do with Yash trying to fix his father's money problem)

Now I just wish them to finish the above open tracks before moving to new one. Please feel free to add if I missed any open track.

Hey Ketty, that is a neat list of the ongoing tracks that you have put together. Nice going, dear! Clap And, I agree with you that they should at the very least conclude a few if not all the current tracks. Seriously, nothing has been resolved. And, with this new Yash track that they are starting is again going to just add to the already complex web that has been created by the CTs.
Wow supurb work ketty jaan. I know so many tracks going on at the same time. Why are they doing this??? And the new Yash track, OMG i just hope Yash doesnt land himself in trouble. I dunno but my heartbeat went up when i saw him today with that guy. I love the character of Yash and dont want anything bad happning to him. Cry

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I feel MP Track, Nivi Sid past infront of Divya, Keshav innocence track are very interlinked so I think they will be concluded simultaneously.

Hey Rachu, my jaan. Hug Where were you today the whole day, sweets?? All of us really missed you. Cry I think one of the reasons the thread was so quiet today and not moving further too much, was because you were not here. Unhappy Were you busy dear? And, I agree with you about the above mentioned 3 tracks being interlinked. And, NivRen love track better be full on, because I seriously cannot wait to for Nivi's confession. I really want that track to progress further because as was said in the article NivRen is the show's trump card and they have to explore it to the fullest potential. I think this love track will always be existent in the show, even after they consummate their marriage, just because people are still going to love their chemistry equally, right? Of course, we don't know what the CTs have in store further once their marriage is consummated but I never see this particular track never not being existent, if you know what I mean.

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
hey everyone..
well i just have a small req we spend most of the time here in this thread discussing about the MP track so guys it would be nice if you all participate in the DOTW as well..please guys...appreciate ones hardwork.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guysHugMy sweet jannusHug
Missed you alotHug

Now i want page numbers for analysis as usualEvil Smilelolz, i am so naughty i always come and order you guys lolz.

Ketty and Payal jannHugHugHugLove you two soo much, thanks for missing meHug and ketty thanks for the page number sweets i will read it now so i will have to dissapear once again for a little while lolz. see you guys soon.Hug

Hi Shova, good to see you sweetie, Hug missed you today. Actually most of the girls are MIA today. Well we will hopefully get full house tomorrow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Rachu, my jaan. Hug Where were you today the whole day, sweets?? All of us really missed you. Cry I think one of the reasons the thread was so quiet today and not moving further too much, was because you were not here. Unhappy Were you busy dear? And, I agree with you about the above mentioned 3 tracks being interlinked. And, NivRen love track better be full on, because I seriously cannot wait to for Nivi's confession. I really want that track to progress further because as was said in the article NivRen is the show's trump card and they have to explore it to the fullest potential. I think this love track will always be existent in the show, even after they consummate their marriage, just because people are still going to love their chemistry equally, right? Of course, we don't know what the CTs have in store further once their marriage is consummated but I never see this particular track never not being existent, if you know what I mean.

I agree with you both that those three tracks are interlinked and has to be resolved side by side. And we can see that NivRen Love track is full on right now and I wan that to be on forever, I mean I like confession from Nivi pretty soon but then also we can have cute always between these two. But do you think that they are going to show us those left 3 smiles very soon. I have a feeling that it is going to be dragged. But I still love Nivi's slow realization process.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index