Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 45)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Sofna

Ha ha i thght there was something familiar about the place they had gone to..it's the same one used for BiDAAI COUPLES HONEYMOON

WHAT???? the set is from BIDAAI HM??? NO WAY!!!  I dont like parul...no hard feelings to anyone. she is so annoying and few segments I saw..i did not like how she wud step on KM during interviews n stuff....I LOVE NEHA !! How she just stands there and gives him space and respects and listens to him when he is talking and also feeling shy...I feel Parul was too bold and out going for KM. ..also i hated Sara ..I feel she wanted KM or what?? idk. I only saw the segments and did not like them. 

they are giving Nivren ..SECOND HAND MAAL?? no way. If Viren finds out then they will have it because he cannot give any used to Nivi..

oh but i think i just had STML. .i forgot Viren was in Bidaai also. he prob wanted to feel comfortable..IDK...this is crazy if they are reusing the set. 
 Simran check this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Faiza sweetie awesome analysis. Hug Thanks for dose of extra honey sorry funny. Wink LOL I agree with all your hints about Nivi falling for Viren and I liked your two reasons for Viren's dialogue about trip would have been waste. Loved your idea of bulldozer, I want that wall down asap. But lets Nivi do the work this time, Jab sirf Nivi can bring down the wall just by calling Viren's name why we do that heavy duty work. But I so wanted a common door between these two rooms. Too bad it's not there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Faiza sweetie awesome analysis. Hug Thanks for dose of extra honey sorry funny. Wink LOL I agree with all your hints about Nivi falling for Viren and I liked your two reasons for Viren's dialogue about trip would have been waste. Loved your idea of bulldozer, I want that wall down asap. But lets Nivi do the work this time, Jab sirf Nivi can bring down the wall just by calling Viren's name why we do that heavy duty work. But I so wanted a common door between these two rooms. Too bad it's not there.
OMG ketty when Viren was askin for another room..i was thinkin plzzzzzzzzzz get one with inter-connecting doorLOLLOL

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Faiza loved yr Analysis...n Congrats on gettin the results u wanted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
Hug
LMAAAOOO, Aaap Ko Bhi Viren Jaise Zabaan Char Gayi Hain??? LOLWink
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
I KNOW, EVEN I WANTED A COMMON DOOR, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOO COOOL!!
I Don't Think Viren Will Stay In A Seperate Room For Long. Nivi HAS To Call Him Back! Warna, Romantic Scenes Kaise Hoge? Wink

simran728gmann2010Sofna

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Thank Youuuu Syeeda Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Big smile
I'm Relieved I Got Them Results!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Sofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

U knw Ketty Viren is going to use Nivi's slow slow realisation to the hilt....makin her jealous, more romance, n wat not....Nivi was lookin beautiful in that blue outfit....i really want to see Viren as passionate n posesive lover...but not obsessive/stalker tendencies..LOL.....i think that was jst hype created by PH to garner more veiwers....to... is he?? ..is he not..??

Oh Saeeda (sorry sweetie for misspelling your name before) I really want to see jealous and angry Nivi like in yesterday's episode. Oh god we are so bad we hate GM for same reason but we want Nivi to be like that, but Nivi looks cute and she is understanding not a dumb like GM. Anyways Nivi looked really beautiful in that dress. I hope Viren bought more like those for her.

Sweetie I also think that whole Viren being psychotic is just a hype, he is already passionate about Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Thank Youuuu Syeeda Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Big smile
I'm Relieved I Got Them Results!! Embarrassed
Faiza u too 4m UK??...which part??.....I'm Manchester

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index