Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 44)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Ketty...Hug.........I ldisapeard last night as my huby had appeardOuch..LOL...Jst read yrs an Mahi's analysis....ROFL....I knw it's for this silly MP track....n cast doubt on Viren.....Plus theyre not going  to easily show Nivi givin in to her feelings after just one outing....anyway from they moment they reached teh resort..i felr i was watchin Suchi retreat on screenLOLLOL.....n wats with Nivi n such a HUGE luggage..is she planning to change sari's on the hourConfused

Thanks sweetie. I know lots of things reminded me of Suchi's retreat, I would have loved if more scenes were like her retreat than MP track. But anyways we have to deal with that, it will better if they are done with it sooner than later. About Nivi's luggage, I was wondering that too, but don't worry Viren has another plan, didn't he told his tayiji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
my thinking is this..If viren took the next room so that MP will be able to attack ...then it will show to MP that they do not sleep and stay in the bedroom....something is wrong between them..why would Viren want to show this to CC or YD ??? so show she does not have his support? but that cant be bcos they know very well how much Viren loves Nivi and will never stay away or sep..and even Sid know that....but yea, if he is doing this to show Sid then there is some reason....like put a doubt in his mind that Nivi has still not accepted him and does not love him fully. ???

or maybe CT is doing this and BS friend thing to confuse us between CC and Sid. Nivi is going between Viren and Sid and we love Viren so we are going between CC and Sid..

but how come Nivi is not thinking it cud be CC? there must be some reason but what? and why? can she be so naive??

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Yet Again, I'm Back!!!
Today, 13th Januray 2011, Has Been An AWESOME Day.
I Got My DREAM A* Result Thanks To ALL You Guys, And NivRen/KinHa.
It Feels So Touching When Those Few Special Sisters You Have All Over The World Pray For You, When Hearts Connect And The Same Beat Can Be Felt By That Connection.
Thank You SOOOOO Much Guys!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!! Hug
Ok, And It's Also Been Very Special Since Nivi Now COMPLETELY Has Fallen For Viren. THERE WERE SOO MANY HINTS TODAY!! It Was SOO Cool.
So This Analysis Will Have That Extra Humour, Extra "Faiza" Touch To It, And Just ... A Gratitude!!! Hope You Guys Have Fun Reading, And Payal Di And ALL My Other Di's Who Are Married/Studying/Working Or Even Chilling, This One's For You!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Ok So Here We Go.

The Porch Scene -
BAAP RE BAAAP!!
Viren's Not Even BOTHERED About His Stuff, Even In LUGAGE, The Wife Come's First. Like HANDLE WITH CARE Nandu, Warna Teri Taangey Tor Dunga Aur Tere Haath Mein De Doonga. Zindagi Bhar Dekhte Rehna, Apne Kiye Ka Pal! ...
Kinda Funny How Nivi Has SO Much Stuff, And Viren Only Has A Small Hand Lugage Bag? ... Well, Viren Doesn't Even Need Too Many Clothes. Goa's Hot Anyway, Soooo, He'll Have Less Clothes I Presume. Nivi, Hmmmm, Saree Pe Saree Pe Saree?
"Mein Aur Meri Life!" - Wife = Life. His Wife Is HIS Life. She's In Every Aspect Of It. Be It In His Sorrow, Happiness, Good Times Or Bad, Nivedita Viren Sood Is HIS Life. So Viren, Don't Worry, You Didn;t Need To Say "Wife" Again, Life Was Way More Romantic Wink ....
Plastic Face .. WHY ARE YOU GIVING DIRTIES FOR NOW? I Mean, What Did They Do NOW, That You're Sulking For? They Didn't Talk To You, Nor Talk ABOUT You, So WHY The Sad Face? Jerk. And To Make It Even More Annoying, MOODY Joins In Aswell. Man, You Guys Should Work In A Mask Shop. ALL TYPES OF FACES AVAILABLE. From Sad, To Horror, To EVERT POSSIBLE DIRTY That Can Be Given.
Sid, I Actually Thought Was Quite COOL In Today's Episode. I Don't Dislike Him, It's Just When He Gets Grumpy. And Has That REALLY Absurd Face On. And Speaks On The Wrong Moments. And Can;t Stand Up For Himself. And ... Yh, That's About It, Other Than That, He's Coool! And PB, ALWAYS WANTS HER OWN WAY. Like She's Some 4 Year Old Kid, Crying In The Shop Cos Her Mum Didn't Buy Her A Barbie Doll, And Got Her A Colouring Book Instead. Like GROW UP!
BS Wants Them To Go Together. See, He Wants Unity In The House, Not A Collapse. Even Though It Was Just A Matter Of Going In 2 Seperate Cars, BS Still Wanted Them To Go Together.
Nivi's Suspicion On Sid Is Very Clear And Understandable. She Wants To Turn Over The Page Her History Was Written On, And Turn It Over To A Crisp, New, Fresh Page, Where She Can Be The Author To Her Story.
Awwwwwwwww, Bless Viren. Just GAZING At Her Confused Wife. How SWEET!!

HL, NT, Yash -
HL - Clearly Does Not Know How A Phone Is Used. Like Hello, If Divya Isn't Picking Up, Then WHY Are You Saying Hello For? Like, You're Talking To Yourself Woman, Over The Phone. Insane.

NT - WONERWOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! Reassures Her OVER PROTECTIVE Bahu That Her Daughter Is In Perfect Safe Hands, So Stop Getting Live Updates Every 2 Minutes About Her. Like, When She's Having A Romantic Scene With Sid, ARE YOU GONNA PHONE HER AND ASK, OHHHH, WHAT'S SID DOING? ARE YOU ENJOYING IT? OH, WHAT'S HE DOING NOW?? ... PRIVACY WOMAN!!

Yash - Joker Yaaaaar. That's Something I Would Say. And Then Get A Slap. -.-

Goaaaaaaaaa ... Welcome To The Land Of Newly Wedded Couples Where They FINALLY Realise That They LOVE Each Other -
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, VIREN IN SHADES IS THE HOTTEST SIGHT TO SEE TO COOL MY EYES DOWN ON!!! ...
Gosh! He Looked STUNNING!
So Nivi's Already Sweating And Persipitating, And She's Not Even Gone Upto The Room Yet!
And Talk About Classy, OH THE WAY HE SAID THAT TO NIVI, Head Bent, In Swagger, WOW, THAT WAS SO HOT. And HINT NUMBER 1 - Nivi Likes Viren In Shades. See How She Gazes Down And Gets Shy, And Blushes. Oooooft Man, Just Reminded Me Off A HOT HOT HOT James Bond. And There, Our HOT Munda Takes Nivi By The Arm To The Room, Not Giving A SINGLE Damn About SidYa Or The Lugage.
It's NIVREN Time Wink
Sidya - NO COMMENT. POOR SID YAAR!

NivRen, In Their, Urm, Room Of Realisation -
That Rooom IS SOO The Room They Used In Bidaai.
ANYWAY, So, This Time It's Not Ragini, It's Nivi!!
So They're In Their Room. Kinda Resemble The Original NivRen Bedroom, With The Green And White. With One Expeption. THE KOOLI. I Mean, Isn't It BASIC Manners, Thet Once You Put The Stuff, You Like, Kinda, GET OUT From The Room, Cos Like, The Couple Want PRIVACY? EVEN IN THAT, PAISE DO!!!
Thank God Viren Gave A Bigger Amount. DON'T WANT YOU BEING A DISTURBANCE AT ALL KOOLI!! OR ELSE I WILL SHOVE YOU UNDER A TRAIN.
So Nivi's Observing The Room, Quickly Making Plans, Ke Yaar, Bistar Aik, Insaan Do, AB KAY HOGA!!!
The Following Scene, KILLED Me. I've Never Seen A More Hotter Guy Than Him. Oh They Eyes, The Way He Slickly Walks Over And In FULL Style Closes The Door And Leans On It, Welcoming Her Into The World Of NivRen. I DIED. And HINT 2, Nivi's MEGA Shyness Says It ALL!!!
Moving The Topic. She Talks About How Different Both Rooms Are. Now Viren's Next Line, Really Got Me Thinking.
"Itni Door Aake Bhi Yeh Kamra Hamaare Kamre Ki Tarah Hota Toh Hamari Trip Waste Nahin Ho Jaati". I Interpreted 2 Meanings.
1 - That How Viren Is Gonna Make SURE Nivi Falls In Love With Him, So That The Holiday Doesn't Go To Waste, And That This Room Will Hold A Special Meaning, Where 2 Souls Unified.
2 - That The Stalker/MP Will Also Come Here Too, And That Viren Will Not Waste This Golden Chance In Finding Out Who The Stalker Is.
Not Sure, But I Felt That. And Then, The Intense Dialouges. These Have REALLY Big Effects On Nivi And HINT 3 - Her Heart Skipped A Beat When Viren Said Akele, Aur Koi Nahin. She Jumped, I Dunno If Anyone Else Saw It But She Did.
Then, Viren's Eyes Again, Had That Magic In Them. He Read Straight Away From Nivi's Eyes That She Was Feeling Apprehensive, And To Calm Her Down, He Reminds Her Of That Ever Important Oath He Took To Her, Which Calms Her Down Again. And Then, Again, The Dual Meaning Line, "Joh Main Kar Raha Hoon Kyun Kar Raha Hoon". To Get Nivi's Love, Or To Get The MP.
Viren Now Is Using The Urm, Doori Trick. First Saying Matress, Then Sofa, And Finally A Seperate Room, Again, He's Making Nivi LONG And YEARN For Him, Since He Now Knows That That Is Her BIGGEST Weakness. She Wil DEFINITELY Call Out For Him, And SHE Herself Will Ask Viren To Be In The Same Room With Her. Viren, Maybe Has Done This For Different Unknown Reasons.
And THAT Wall, I WISH I HAD A BULLDZER, I WOULD HAVE KNOCKED IT DOWN BY NOW!!!
But Let Nivi Break The Wall Instead Wink
HINT 4 - When She Whispers Viren's Name. HE'S NOT EVEN GONE OUT OF THE DOOR, And By Reflex What Does She Do? Call Out For Viren ... Yeh Pyaar Nahin To Aur Kya Hain?

SidYa - NO COMMENT. Man, It Takes A MILLION AND ONE THINGS JUST TO GET HER PLEASED!

Right This Gaurav Dude ... God Knows What Gonna Happen Between Yash And Gaurav Now. ANOTHER TWIST IN THE TALE. DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

PB And Nivi Scene -
Awwwww, Nivi!! Why Can't You Go To Viren Instead????
But Still, Now I Wonder What This PERFUME Thing Is???
Hope It BETTER Not Do ANYTHING Major Tomorrow.
MAN, EVEN I DIDN'T KNOW A PERFUME CAUSES SO MUCH CHAOS!!!

Sood Kothi Scene -
BS Is Just A Big Dreamer, But When He Dreams, Its Realistic. And That Saying "One Sorrow Is A Path To A Thousand Happiness'" I Feel, Is Gonna Hold SOME Meaning In The Next Few Episodes.
PLASTIC FACE - WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YAAR.
GO. BURN. DIE

Couple's Night -
Man Viren, YOU'RE MARRIED YAAR!!!
YEH KYA HAIN??
Checking Out Other Girls!!!
But Viren Looks Hot, Again, Like ALWAYS.
And That's Nice, Also Making Sid As Bad As You. Good Going. SHAMELESS BOY.
And On Top Of THAT, You Be Mr.Innocent, And Put Your Bro On The Verge Of Trouble. Knowing PB. I Dunno HOW She Didn't FLIP At Sid. Anger Managment?
Or Where You Just STARING At Your Husband. Well Whatever The Case. NEXT!

Nivi's Entry ...
A Impaitent Boy, Checking His Watch Time And Time Again, Only To Realise A MINUTE Has Passed Since The Last Time He Checked, Suddenly Glues His Eyes To One White Shoe, And Then The Second. Raising His Eyes, He Sees A Calm Sea Blue Trickling Across The Stairs, In Perfect And Harmless And Gentle Motion. His Eyes Fall Upon The Most Innocent Face Ever Known To Man, Whose Eyes Are In Search For Her Other Half. He Cannot Stop Admiring And Glancing At Her. His Smile Widen's, To No Limit, As She, In The End, Discover's What Her Heart In Yearing For. Time Stands Still, As The Eyes Of 2 Intense Lovers Begin Scribing It's Story.

Precap -
Viren's Chaaalaak Chaal, I Wouldn't Be Suprised If Plastic Face Goes Stalking Around The World For NivRen. My Bitterness Towards Her Just Seems To Increase Towards Her DAY AFTER DAY.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCsimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSofnamoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

I'll finally reveal the truth....

I AM THE STALKER!

You see what happened is that Viren married me and left me in America because he had to go back home to Shimla and when he was there he met Nivi and well... he married her out of pity. He doesn't love her! He loves me and only me! When he acts romantic with her,, he is thinking of me!!! But well now I need to get Nivi out of the way.

HAHAH.., okay enough jokes. But Viren is still my husband. 
But now I need to go shower.
Be right back

gmann2010Sofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

my thinking is this..If viren took the next room so that MP will be able to attack ...then it will show to MP that they do not sleep and stay in the bedroom....something is wrong between them..why would Viren want to show this to CC or YD ??? so show she does not have his support? but that cant be bcos they know very well how much Viren loves Nivi and will never stay away or sep..and even Sid know that....but yea, if he is doing this to show Sid then there is some reason....like put a doubt in his mind that Nivi has still not accepted him and does not love him fully. ???

or maybe CT is doing this and BS friend thing to confuse us between CC and Sid. Nivi is going between Viren and Sid and we love Viren so we are going between CC and Sid..

but how come Nivi is not thinking it cud be CC? there must be some reason but what? and why? can she be so naive??

Sweetie MP already knows that they don't sleep on same bed from the beginning. And what CC and YD think doesn't matter, because as Viren told to GM that whatever goes between NivRen is their business. If Sid comes to know then there might be an issue, but I think he has accepted Nivi as his brother's wife now, so won't be worry too much about it either.

About precap, I think CC will have some agenda after hearing that but to find out what we have to wait.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 January 2011 at 5:29pm

FaizuuNivRenSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

You have to tell me your name too! And your age. (I'm 18 by the way.. just turned Big smile)
Sorry the other thread isn't letting me post. 
Maybe because it's finished or maybe because I posted too much on that thread? <- is that even possible? Lol.
But yes, I love the bonds I've formed on this site. And InshaAllah I will also get to meet some of the girls face to face (Ketty di and Anju di) as they live close and I've video chatted with some girls too! So it's almost like a family Big smile [And to think, I made an account here just for the written updates and didn't plan to stay-- actually Navz di and Rach di were the ones who kept me here hehe.]
And NivRen is the best thing that happened to CCBM and the stalker crap is just driving us girls crazy! I just want to know who this damn lunatic is! But Nivi realizes that she has feelings for Viren, but she may not be able to express them just yet!
Mahi i left yday as my huby had returned..so i was pretendin to b asleeep..LOLLOL...it was nearly 3am i think.

I'm Sofna/Saeeda...both r my name...feel free to call me by whichever....a Bengali ..4m UK...I'm married mother of 2...studying Islamic theology..n planning to becom  teacher....al tho my course has arnd 3 1/2 yrs leftOuch....n I turned 29 in OctSmile
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Ha ha i thght there was something familiar about the place they had gone to..it's the same one used for BiDAAI COUPLES HONEYMOON

WHAT???? the set is from BIDAAI HM??? NO WAY!!!  I dont like parul...no hard feelings to anyone. she is so annoying and few segments I saw..i did not like how she wud step on KM during interviews n stuff....I LOVE NEHA !! How she just stands there and gives him space and respects and listens to him when he is talking and also feeling shy...I feel Parul was too bold and out going for KM. ..also i hated Sara ..I feel she wanted KM or what?? idk. I only saw the segments and did not like them. 

they are giving Nivren ..SECOND HAND MAAL?? no way. If Viren finds out then they will have it because he cannot give any used to Nivi..

oh but i think i just had STML. .i forgot Viren was in Bidaai also. he prob wanted to feel comfortable..IDK...this is crazy if they are reusing the set. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3FaizuuNivRenSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks sweetie. I know lots of things reminded me of Suchi's retreat, I would have loved if more scenes were like her retreat than MP track. But anyways we have to deal with that, it will better if they are done with it sooner than later. About Nivi's luggage, I was wondering that too, but don't worry Viren has another plan, didn't he told his tayiji.
U knw Ketty Viren is going to use Nivi's slow slow realisation to the hilt....makin her jealous, more romance, n wat not....Nivi was lookin beautiful in that blue outfit....i really want to see Viren as passionate n posesive lover...but not obsessive/stalker tendencies..LOL.....i think that was jst hype created by PH to garner more veiwers....to... is he?? ..is he not..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index