Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 43)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Uuuuggghhh Cv'z Y separate rooms nw???AngryAngry LOL

Hi Sayeeda, how r u? Don't be too mad sweetie, CTs have to do that to keep their MP track moving, how can CT spook Nivi if Viren staying in same room and also how they can throw suspicion at him doing something he doesn't suppose to if he is right their with her. I hope this stupid track ends soon and we can enjoy NivRen without interruption of MP. I hope the extra day they are going to win tomorrow will be full of romance and by then we don't have to worry about MP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
hello everyone!!! Rach, zarmeen, mahi, faiza, payal..i see you guys are online and also hi to everyone else...wow thread is not moving too fast today?? kya hua? after viren said "mere life.." instead of "mere wife.." still not much movement here huh?? maybe all are out and busy.

thanks ketty, mittu, mahi, moni and faiza for your analysis. completely awesome. i have read them couple of times. Mahi said your analysis got wiped but what you wrote was awesome. 
@ ketty..i could not stop laughing at all your comments. you make the story come to more life. Even i dont know which school did Sid go to as he and his wife have no manners at all...and yes, we all will help Viren when Nivi is ready to break the wall between them. I really hope for some good scene while they are on honeymoon and also hope MP leaves them alone.

@ navz. i think you pointed out good point abt resort, booking after sid, BS friend coming to meet them..that BS friend mentions abt his cancellation in front of CC only. This will scare CC bcos without Viren she cant get to BS and maybe will come out of her hiding. 
@ moni - great analysis. and i love this line of urs
( samahal ke mere hotieee n sexyyy hero , kahin agar tigress aa gayi na toh kaacha chaba jayegi LOL )

@ mittu - good explanation babe. but i dont agree that DD is only mad at Nivi ..she is just IDK what to say. plz dnt mention her yar

like ketty mentioned..i will also keep siccors next to me..if she comes in front me. but i would like to stab her to death.

here are analysis link girls. where is Milee? and Anju and Payal's and Zarmeen's analysis? i hope they come online..plz. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sayeeda, how r u? Don't be too mad sweetie, CTs have to do that to keep their MP track moving, how can CT spook Nivi if Viren staying in same room and also how they can throw suspicion at him doing something he doesn't suppose to if he is right their with her. I hope this stupid track ends soon and we can enjoy NivRen without interruption of MP. I hope the extra day they are going to win tomorrow will be full of romance and by then we don't have to worry about MP.
Ketty...Hug.........I ldisapeard last night as my huby had appeardOuch..LOL...Jst read yrs an Mahi's analysis....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....I knw it's for this silly MP track....n cast doubt on Viren.....Plus theyre not going  to easily show Nivi givin in to her feelings after just one outing....anyway from they moment they reached teh resort..i felr i was watchin Suchi retreat on screenLOLLOL.....n wats with Nivi n such a HUGE luggage..is she planning to change sari's on the hourConfused

gmann2010Scintillating

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Simran thnx for the link..it really makes it easier

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Simran, thanks sweetie. You made me LOL when you say you want to keep scissor with you but to stab dd to death. LOL But believe me she was much better in last half of episode. I know tomorrow she will again turn into GM once NivRen wins that game.

simran728Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
my thinking is this..If viren took the next room so that MP will be able to attack ...then it will show to MP that they do not sleep and stay in the bedroom....something is wrong between them..why would Viren want to show this to CC or YD ??? so show she does not have his support? but that cant be bcos they know very well how much Viren loves Nivi and will never stay away or sep..and even Sid know that....but yea, if he is doing this to show Sid then there is some reason....like put a doubt in his mind that Nivi has still not accepted him and does not love him fully. ???

or maybe CT is doing this and BS friend thing to confuse us between CC and Sid. Nivi is going between Viren and Sid and we love Viren so we are going between CC and Sid..

but how come Nivi is not thinking it cud be CC? there must be some reason but what? and why? can she be so naive??

Scintillating

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Ha ha i thght there was something familiar about the place they had gone to..it's the same one used for BiDAAI COUPLES HONEYMOON

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Cry
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by gmann2010

Sorry.. I have a headache.
I mean I have my internet on the forum
but like excruciating pain in my head right now so yeah
Jaani take care.
Take care Mahi

Thank you Zarmeen and Ketty di.
Congrats Faiza baby!
And... my head was hurting so I went outside in the cold and practiced my Viren dance. LOL
Yaar I'm missing my dancing so much. Coz of my stupid hand it has been 3 weeks since I have danced.

Awwwh sweetie. Well how did you ever even hurt your handd?
Mahi I'm sad that u don't know what happened to me. Everyday everybody ask me abt my arm and U don't knowCry. I fell from the stairs 3 weeks ago

I only knew that you hurt your arm. Sorry sweetie. I wasn't here when you told us. Sorry bebe. But I hope your arm is better. How did you fall from the stairs di?

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index