Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 38)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Why is it so quiet today? Mahi, do you have any answers... The whole gang is missing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal thanks sweetheart. I am also missing shova, Aashvee, Milee and Rach. Rach was here in morning, I don't know what happened to her.

This precaps always leave me confused. I didn't wanted to talk about it before because I don't doubt Viren and only I am worried about is how CC is going to use that information.

But remember in Tuesday's episode Viren told Nivi that his friend has resort, he didn't mention hotel, he specifically said resort and Sid didn't even have plan then to go for vacation. And in precap BS's friend mentioned that he has hotel. Again this whole thing is no making any sense. And I think Viren was planning this vacation since that rope fiasco, because that day he told Nivi that he tried to take her for date, than tried to take pics, but nothing worked out, he has to plan big. This was what he meant. Now I just want them to start clearing this confusion, my head is about explode trying to figure out what's going on.
Ketty, dear please sweets, don't worry your head too much about this. That is exactly what the CTs want the viewers to go through. And not only this but i feel that in the upcoming episodes also there are going to be lot of instances wherein the CTs will try to put the doubt on Viren, but sweets, just keep faith. Viren is not the stalker and he really has a huge plan going on to catch the MP. I actually really think that what Navz has predicted in her post makes a lot of sense. The more I think about it the more plausible it seems, that Viren is doing all this deliberately. He wants to bring the MP out of the Sood house into an unknown unfamiliar territory, so that it completely breaks his/her's biggest advantage of being on the home grounds and then Viren will be watching Nivi's back all the time, so as to speak, and try to be on his guard all the time to catch the MP. And, I also agree with Navz's second reasoning that Viren is aware about the MP trying to show Sid as the MP and that's the reason he ended up booking the same resort as Sidya for their respective honeymoon. Now, whether Sid is also onto this plan or not, that I cannot deduce for sure, but I really wish he is. Sorry, I have just put forth all my thoughts in a jumbled manner but hope it makes sense.
Ketty I have to agree with Payal here and as Viren said he knows what he is doing and I'm sure he is just trying to get to MP. And I have full faith in Viren until shown otherwise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Why is it so quiet today? Mahi, do you have any answers... The whole gang is missing.

No idea di. I'm talking to Suchi di in private message and well now you but that's it. Moni di and Sanju di went to sleep. I think Navz di is asleep too as it is late for her. I haven't seen Rach di all day and no idea where Ketty di, Payal di, Sauji di and the rest went. As for Zarmeen di.. I think she is still here.

zarmeenoScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Hey Anju, how are you dear? Hug I agree with you too! Not sure as to why it is so quiet today?? Well, we have Rachu missing and then Shova & Aashvee have not come online at all since yesterday evening. I am not sure, if coincidently everyone maybe is busy today or something. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728zarmeenoanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
chalo, me off now. Bye and hope to see some activity later in the day.

simran728Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Anju, how are you dear? Hug I agree with you too! Not sure as to why it is so quiet today?? Well, we have Rachu missing and then Shova & Aashvee have not come online at all since yesterday evening. I am not sure, if coincidently everyone maybe is busy today or something. Unhappy
I have to agree with u guy here where is everybody tonite. I did not c Milee at all today and Shova and Ash r also missing. Rach was here this morning but again she is also not  here

simran728Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

No idea di. I'm talking to Suchi di in private message and well now you but that's it. Moni di and Sanju di went to sleep. I think Navz di is asleep too as it is late for her. I haven't seen Rach di all day and no idea where Ketty di, Payal di, Sauji di and the rest went. As for Zarmeen di.. I think she is still here.
Well it is the most quiet that we've had here. Even when we get really bad episodes still we r active

simran728Scintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I am here on and off.
will be off for quite a while as need to take care of family

simran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index