Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 37)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Payal thanks sweetheart. I am also missing shova, Aashvee, Milee and Rach. Rach was here in morning, I don't know what happened to her.

This precaps always leave me confused. I didn't wanted to talk about it before because I don't doubt Viren and only I am worried about is how CC is going to use that information.

But remember in Tuesday's episode Viren told Nivi that his friend has resort, he didn't mention hotel, he specifically said resort and Sid didn't even have plan then to go for vacation. And in precap BS's friend mentioned that he has hotel. Again this whole thing is no making any sense. And I think Viren was planning this vacation since that rope fiasco, because that day he told Nivi that he tried to take her for date, than tried to take pics, but nothing worked out, he has to plan big. This was what he meant. Now I just want them to start clearing this confusion, my head is about explode trying to figure out what's going on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamszarmeenoScintillatinganjubala

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hello girls, my NivRen lovelies!!  Hug HugJust got done catching up with everyone's posts.

Anju ' Dear, I know you were not ignoring me, I was just pulling your leg. That was a good point about Sid' perfume.  You, Navz & Milee are just amazing, seriously, when it comes to analyzing & predicting something. I didn't even think about it. Sweets, will wait to read your analysis.

Ketty, Ketty, Ketty ' Wow, girl that was some analysis. I was laughing out loud while reading your post. I loved everything that you said in the pink font. Hope you would do this daily.

Rach ' Where are you dear? I thought you were here this morning.

Moni ' Sweets, how are you? Been a while that we have chatted. Loved your analysis as usual dear. You know what the funny part was, when I saw Viren in sunglasses today, I thought about you, that yes, Moni gonna go crazy over this. He did look good though.

Mythri ' Loved your thoughts about today's episode. I hope it actually ends up being true that Nivi would ask Viren to stay in the room, but at this point it seems unlikely to me. Sorry, to hear about your son. Hope he starts feeling better soon.

Hira ' I always miss out on chatting with you dear but I really like your posts. I wish you would make a habit of putting your thoughts forward regularly. Also, I saw that your name was not in our list of NivRen Maniacs, is that an error on our side or is it because you are not a die-hard fan of NivRen. Just curious.

Aashvee & Shova ' I am really missing both of girls. Wonder why neither of you came online since yesterday evening.

Navz ' As usual I loved how well you explained the hotel room arrangement. Funny, how once you mentioned it, everyone's negativity just went away.

Mahi ' Sorry, sweets about losing your written analysis, though honestly, what you eventually ended up posting was pretty darn good too. Cannot imagine how big the original one must have been.

Simran ' Sweets, I have been missing you since couple of days. Good luck with your presentation and I hope you don't bluter out Viren's name in front of your Director. That would be a disaster. Hopefully I get to catch you online soon.

Sanju - I want to see Kinny baby picture. Please post it on the thread.

Suchi - Do keep us posted about your short story. I am really looking forward to reading it, sweets.

Heyy Jaaan hu r u ???? HugHugHugHugHugHug

misseddd u alotttttttt . I thnk our time zone doesn't match thtzzz why we r unable 2 b ol at same time . Cry 

thanxxxxxxxx jaaannn for lovnggg my analysis . Big smile n jaaann abt those glassess haiiii Dead don'tt tell me yaar I was speechless seeng my jaanu Kinny in tht . n i thoght only 1 thng ki hu cn some1 b so hotttttt n handsome n at d same time so cuteee n innocent . Wink .

awwww it's so swwet of u jaan ki u thought abt me when u were seeng Viren / kinshuk LOLWink .I mean sorryy 2 say lekin wen i see Kinshuk / Viren , it's only n only Kinshuk /  viren LOL . So it's soo sweet of u lovvvvvvvvvv u muhwwwwwwww Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Awwww Even i m missing shova, Aashvee, Milee and Rach . why they r nt ol ? I hope all is f9 wid them . 

@Ketty jaan don't thnk much of precap . We all know they r always confusing so dpn't thnk much n thnk only n only abt NivRen . U will b alrght then lol

@all guyzzzzz plzzzz Keep on Votingg for NivRen . Keep on pressing tht Green Button continueslyy hu much u cn wout getting Page refreshed . They r lagging NivRenians . plzzz we hav 2 make them win

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@All okkk Gals now i m leavngggg . it's 2.30 am here . 2 late . GN SD .n will meet u all tomm . lovvvv u alll .muhwww

plzzzzz Keep on voting guyzzzz .

simran728Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Moni, great analysis as usual with your special touch. I really like it. And thanks for asking for my mom. She is getting better.

It is weird that the thread is so quiet today. What happened to NiVren maniacs, I am wondering..Are they in NiVren HM dreamland or something else. Navz was here in the morning but could not chat with her. I have not seen Milee at all. Hope she is taking rest and getting better for the real HM to start. Shova, Aashvee, Simi are missing... Our usual gang is out today.. Hope they all come back and discuss what is going to happen tomorrow.

Mujhe to Viren pe pura bharosa hai and he knows what he is doing. He himself said that today so he better know what he is doing and why he is doing it. I will have faith in him till CTs show otherwise and then they will ruin the whole show and I will be out of it. I just want this mystery track to end so that Nivi can start enjoying her married life as she deserves it. Please CTs do not spoil their HM. These are the memories that a girl carries through her life. Do not create bad memories for our sweet Nivi.

I was also thinking that NiVren will win the game tomorrow and that way they will stay 1 day extra in the resort without SiDya??? I really wish that and i hope Nivi does not force Viren to go back alongwith SiDya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@All okkk Gals now i m leavngggg . it's 2.30 am here . 2 late . GN SD .n will meet u all tomm . lovvvv u alll .muhwww

plzzzzz Keep on voting guyzzzz .

good night Moni..sweet dreams

Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal thanks sweetheart. I am also missing shova, Aashvee, Milee and Rach. Rach was here in morning, I don't know what happened to her.

This precaps always leave me confused. I didn't wanted to talk about it before because I don't doubt Viren and only I am worried about is how CC is going to use that information.

But remember in Tuesday's episode Viren told Nivi that his friend has resort, he didn't mention hotel, he specifically said resort and Sid didn't even have plan then to go for vacation. And in precap BS's friend mentioned that he has hotel. Again this whole thing is no making any sense. And I think Viren was planning this vacation since that rope fiasco, because that day he told Nivi that he tried to take her for date, than tried to take pics, but nothing worked out, he has to plan big. This was what he meant. Now I just want them to start clearing this confusion, my head is about explode trying to figure out what's going on.
Ketty, dear please sweets, don't worry your head too much about this. That is exactly what the CTs want the viewers to go through. And not only this but i feel that in the upcoming episodes also there are going to be lot of instances wherein the CTs will try to put the doubt on Viren, but sweets, just keep faith. Viren is not the stalker and he really has a huge plan going on to catch the MP. I actually really think that what Navz has predicted in her post makes a lot of sense. The more I think about it the more plausible it seems, that Viren is doing all this deliberately. He wants to bring the MP out of the Sood house into an unknown unfamiliar territory, so that it completely breaks his/her's biggest advantage of being on the home grounds and then Viren will be watching Nivi's back all the time, so as to speak, and try to be on his guard all the time to catch the MP. And, I also agree with Navz's second reasoning that Viren is aware about the MP trying to show Sid as the MP and that's the reason he ended up booking the same resort as Sidya for their respective honeymoon. Now, whether Sid is also onto this plan or not, that I cannot deduce for sure, but I really wish he is. Sorry, I have just put forth all my thoughts in a jumbled manner but hope it makes sense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010anjubala

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

Yupp Mahi hu cn i forget ? It's me MONICA VIREN SOOD / MONICA KINSHUK MAHAJAN . kuch bhi bula lo . lolzzz

Ohhh I am so ready to take you DOWN!!!!!!!!!
Viren Sood doesn't even match your name!
Mahia Viren Sood sounds so much better!
Watch out di or else you'll have a crazy in love 18 year old girl hunting you down and hurting you!!!!! I recommend you be VERY CAREFUL! He is your choti behein's husband. If you're not careful... you'll get hurt!!!!!!!!
-evil laughs-

Jaaan my swwett sis who r u 2 decide wheather my name suits wid Kinshuk n Viren or nt ? LOLWink .Ofcourse it does . Big smile .

n as far as getting hurt is concerered , toh let me tell u it's all fair in lovv n War n it's lovee for my jaanu n war frm all of u guyzzzz LOL

DIIII!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!!
All is fair in love and war-- however if you come after my husband, it won't be war but murder! 
I recommend for the sake of your sanity (and your life)... keep your distance from my paati. 
All I know is that I am Viren's wife and I am the person with whom he shares that second hotel room. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index