Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 34)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ashley, Sneha, Anju and Moni thank you for your wonderful comments. You guys are very sweet. 

Moni where is your analysis? And Anju I will wait for yours, and I was wondering about that perfume thing you are right on spot. I hope this MP things end with HM and like Viren said everything (in a good way) different between Nivren when they go back home.

Mathri loved your analysis. Sorry to hear that your son is sick, I hope he gets well soon. 

Mahi sweets thanks for taking trouble again to write your analysis. It was excellent, with little bit of sprinkle of jealousy and tadka of besharmy. Wink

Sure Ketty..It will be late though.. Has anyone seen Shova and Aashvee? Where are they?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, if your shortened version of analysis is like this then I can imagine what your original version was.. very good.. And besharam hum nahin tum ho....Wink. What was going in your mind I know it very well. Tum milo to shai mujhe, tumhari khabar leti hun mein... **Mahi** running away from me and hiding with Viren...

Awwh thanks Anju di. I was pissed the whole time while I was writing this analysis. I was like damn it.. my original version was so much better! But I'm glad you liked it cause I thought it sucked! I was just typing away and yeah. And heyy I'm not besharam! You're the one thinking so besharam! Chi chi chu Anju di! Sharam nahin aati? Choti behein aur usski paati ke baare main aise soochna? CHI! Besharam di! And heyy you're scaring me! Just don't bring me a dulha when we meet! I don't want you to marry me off!

Meri itni majaal ki Viren ke hote hue tumhare liye koi aur dulha le aayun? I do not want to get beaten up by you.

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Ashley, Sneha, Anju and Moni thank you for your wonderful comments. You guys are very sweet. 

Moni where is your analysis? And Anju I will wait for yours, and I was wondering about that perfume thing you are right on spot. I hope this MP things end with HM and like Viren said everything (in a good way) different between Nivren when they go back home.

Mathri loved your analysis. Sorry to hear that your son is sick, I hope he gets well soon. 

Mahi sweets thanks for taking trouble again to write your analysis. It was excellent, with little bit of sprinkle of jealousy and tadka of besharmy. Wink

You're welcome di. And thank you for liking my analysis. Hey I was NOT jealous!!! Who should I be jealous of? No one! Angry At the end, Viren comes running to me, as always. (By the way, what is tadka? Maybe I'm reading the word wrong lol.) Aur besharmee? Mein besharam? You're crazy di. I'm sweet and innocent! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

You're welcome di. And thank you for liking my analysis. Hey I was NOT jealous!!! Who should I be jealous of? No one! Angry At the end, Viren comes running to me, as always. (By the way, what is tadka? Maybe I'm reading the word wrong lol.) Aur besharmee? Mein besharam? You're crazy di. I'm sweet and innocent! 
Tadka is what you do with mustard seeds in daal. I hope I am explaining it correctly. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Sure Ketty..It will be late though.. Has anyone seen Shova and Aashvee? Where are they?
Oh no problem Anju, whenever you have a time. Shova came later yesterday too and I think Aashvee is busy with her assignment. 

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Mahi, if your shortened version of analysis is like this then I can imagine what your original version was.. very good.. And besharam hum nahin tum ho....Wink. What was going in your mind I know it very well. Tum milo to shai mujhe, tumhari khabar leti hun mein... **Mahi** running away from me and hiding with Viren...
Awwh thanks Anju di. I was pissed the whole time while I was writing this analysis. I was like damn it.. my original version was so much better! But I'm glad you liked it cause I thought it sucked! I was just typing away and yeah. And heyy I'm not besharam! You're the one thinking so besharam! Chi chi chu Anju di! Sharam nahin aati? Choti behein aur usski paati ke baare main aise soochna? CHI! Besharam di! And heyy you're scaring me! Just don't bring me a dulha when we meet! I don't want you to marry me off!
Meri itni majaal ki Viren ke hote hue tumhare liye koi aur dulha le aayun? I do not want to get beaten up by you.

GOOD! Kyun ki all I need is Viren. Mere jaan. Don't try to be so tough and bring some dulha and try to force me to marry him. I know you're my di aur older than me in age lekin agar aap koi dulha mere saamne le aati, toh... how can I put this nicely..... let's just say my chappal will be in my hand! Ouch
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hello Anju and Moni. I'm missing Milee, Shova, Ashvee and Rach sorry if I'm mising any names here.

Mahi again wonderfulanalysi sweetie. Ur short version is like thisI was wondering how amazing was ur longer version.  

Anju and Navi waiting for ur analysis.

Anju what happened to ur son and how is he feeling now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimahix3simran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Tadka is what you do with mustard seeds in daal. I hope I am explaining it correctly. LOL

I have no idea what THAT means lol. But hey whatever it is, Nivi does not stand a chance when it comes to me. I mean it's okay that you want to play house with my husband but he is MY HUSBAND! I will throw my chappal at her if she gets too close!

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index