Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 33)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Mittu, loved ur thoughts on todays episode.yeah me too felt surprised when viren was checking out the girl, I like seriously is he checking her outLOL. your explanation for this just perfect and in sync with his character sketch.

oh no, ur son is sick, don't worry, make him take lot of rest/sleep, he will feel better soon. how old is he?take care hon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Okay so I'm not about to do my analysis all over again because my analysis from today got destroyed [wouldn't post and disappeared] so I will just give my insight in today's episode but don't expect a great analysis (mind you I am pissed off that India-Forums deleted my 1O paragraph analysis).

I would just like to remind you girls that from now on I shall be referring to Divya as MF (meaning mucus face) because no one likes mucus and no one likes her face and calling her PB -- pea brain -- is being unjust to peas as they actually taste good and well it's like complimenting MF because she actually has no brain so even regarding to her as PB is a compliment.

I'm not going in depth with this but because Suchi di asked me to try again, here I go...
1) The bidaai scene on the khhoti porch... I was surprised HL wasn't there too because like really this woman is everywhere now a days when it comes to MF. It's like hello HL will you let her live her own married life for herself? But okay so she wasn't that so that gives MF some space. 
2) VirAndu scene-- yaar someone tell Nandu to stop flirting with my Viren. The way he talks and smiles around my Viren makes me want to like hurt him. But it was cute how Viren was even caring about Nivi's luggage. This reminded me about Rach di's luggage story. I love how Viren's luggage is so small... well the thing is that he knows I'll be there so he didn't think that clothes were that important......... BECAUSE HE KNOWS I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT HE WEARS....... stop thinking wrong girls.. I know you were. You besharams!
3) The very mention of MF here pissed me off. Sid came out ready to tell his mom that MF had cancelled the honeymoon (he would have made up some excuse like how she is feeling ill... cause yeah she does so much work that she has fallen ill) but then the damn witch with a 'b' comes out and has her stink face.
4) Viren's cute line... "Toh chale, mein aur mere life... I mean wife." -- that almost hurt my heart but I know he was thinking about me. I loved that so much it was too cute! I love his smile and how happy he is. 
5) BHUPAT!!! How could you be so stupid? The adventure isn't in the destination but rather the journey. The two couples would have had alone time in their own respective cars. But no. This man is old so perhaps he forgot what romance is-- especially with that wench wife of his-- but when he asked Vandhana, she should have guided him and he would have understood. I mean Vandhana isn't that dumb! 
6) Chancal's happy face and Yashondra's constipated face........ someone bring out their voodoo doll so I can hide it.. maybe that'll mean that the real Chancal and Yashondra will disappear for a little while... or a long while.... hell bring out the Hemleta voodoo doll too! See I hid the Keshav voodoo doll and it worked wonders! He isn't here, you see? I ABSOLUTELY HATE HOW HAPPY CC WAS ONCE THE FOUR GOT INTO THE CAR TOGETHER! THAT WITCH WITH A 'B'.. I HATE HERE WITH A PASSION!
7) HL would you please stop trying to call MF!? Just because you haven't talked to her yet doesn't mean the world will end!!! All HL has is MF... her only friend, her minion, her puppet. HL will ruin her puppet's married life!
8) NT is concerned about both sisters while HL is only concerned about MF. Figures. But what NT said about them always being happy and the way she blessed them was a nice touch. I love how she is so caring about both girls. 
9) Yash's entrance... I LOVE THIS KID! I love how he goes "Hey matarani, unka kaayaal rakna." He was worried because his jijus were alone with their wives. Oh how I love the comic reliefs that this kid brings into the show. (Aha I call him kid yet he is older than me. Oops.)
1O) I love how sexy Viren looked as he got out of the car. With those sunglasses. And I love how once again he grabs Nivi's hand and runs off into their room.
11) Poor Sid. Felt bad for him. He tried to make MF happy but she needs to learn how to not make her husband look bad in front of others.
12) Viren-Bellhop scene: I love how he goes so you must get tips for leaving the guests alone and the bellhop nods and Viren goes good.. I like it. HAH. My baadmaash. He was thinking of something. That besharam. Don't worry he was thinking about me.
13) I bet you anything that at first Nivi thought that Viren was fake talking on the phone again. But let me explain this to you girls... the reason he didn't just switch the whole room is because he needed an extra room. His main guest (ahem me) is supposed to arrive at night like he told the manager. You girls think he is lying to cover up but he is actually being honest. You see he needs another room for me. And he wants to be in that room. I wanted to be away from Nivi as far as possible but he wanted to be nice and not too far from her. But yes, the room is reserved for MahRen. 
14) DID NIVI JUST MURMUR MY VIREN'S NAME!?!?!? She better watch out.. I'll let her play ghar ghar with my husband but there shall only be a MahRen SR not a NivRen SR. Someone warn Nivi before she gets too deep into issues with me!
15) Stupid MF... Sid is actually so sweet and hey did you realize that MF's mood only chances when she gets gifts? Materialistic much!? Jeeze, that girl! Give her something nice or pretty that she'll like and viola you shut her up.
16) I don't know the point of that Yash scene but as long as he doesn't become bad or do anything stupid to get the money for his dad, I'll be okay. I don't need no Don of Shimla Yash Sharma. But I think he will try to make whatever that kid was talking about and sell it to help his dad. I also think that Yash wants to be successful like this kid and soon he will be! I know he will!
17) Nivi-MF scene.... MF is only happy once she gets a gift. Why is she so moody? i think she is just generally a fake girl. She is so stupid and I just dislike her. How can she be so selfish? I mean like seriously!!! All she cares about is herself. THEN SHE WILL BE NICE!!
18) I love how Bhupat was like that his illness is actually a gift in disguise as it brought Viren back and brought two bahus into the house.
19) Viren watching that girl in red... I KNOW WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO!!! HE IS SO TRYING TO GET ME JEALOUS! TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME! He got Sid to dance with that girl so then MF just dances with him too. He is so good at this game. He got Sid on the stage and I'm so surprised that MF wasn't jealous but she got her dance and what not. I know Viren will do something like that so Nivi dances with him too. I love how he goes that the girls are dying over him and that he gets it from his brother. Awwh my cute Viren. 
2O) Nivi came out looking so cute and I love the music that played there.
As per the precap.. you see what had happened was that Viren was supposed to come to America and spend some time with me as we have yet to go on our honeymoon but then I told him no Nivi and he goes bechari will get abused by his mom if he leaves her alone and I was like I just don't want her in my country so he arranged for me to meet him in Goa. The reason he chose Goa is because I like the movie Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega and Salman's character was originally from Goa in the movie and so he planned to take me to Goa and just had to take Nivi along too. It's okay. That I didn't mind especially since he will share his room with me and not her. So girls, don't doubt my Viren. He isn't the stalker. He just has another wife to keep happy! 
MahRen ROCKS Smile

So that is my shortened version of my analysis. I perhaps missed a lot that was originally in my ten paragraph analysis but thanks to IF, that was lost and this is the shortened version of what I felt.

Edited by mahix3 - 13 January 2011 at 10:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemittusinghtamushizarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraSofnaSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Heyyy my lovelyyy lovelyyyyyy swwetiess . hu r u all ? Hug .
2dy's episode was gd . n i lovedd  it . Reason u all know my hotttttt n sexyyyyyy Kinshuk aka Viren n my lovelyyy lovelyyyy NIVREN . They were just 2 adorable .

@Keettyy Oh keettyy dear lovelyyy alalysis . n all whtever u wrote wid PINK was just 2 2 2 funnyyy . I was laughngg continueslyy while reading it .

@navzz I agrre dear wid ur each n every word . n after 2dy's episode i m damnn damnn sure ki Ct's r just want us 2 suspect Viren . n thatzz it nothng else . Viren is definatelyy upto somethng n tht was clearlyy evident in tht NivRen scene n tomm Precap .

Guyzzzzz I will b back wid my thoughts for 2dy's epi . So bye till then ,n i will b back soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Yaar Nivi was looking so beautiful in that blue joda and I loved Viren when he was doing poondi. He was so adorable.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Guyzzz guyzzzzzzzzz guyzzzzzz plzzzzz keeepp on votingg NivRen continueslyyy . my frend was telling ki they were 20000 votes ahead frm Adi-Priya but now d difference is only of 9000 .plzzz guyzzz keep on voting . Wehav 2 make them win n it will b veryyy veryyy bad if our NivRen loose .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Mahi, if your shortened version of analysis is like this then I can imagine what your original version was.. very good.. And besharam hum nahin tum ho....Wink. What was going in your mind I know it very well. Tum milo to shai mujhe, tumhari khabar leti hun mein... **Mahi** running away from me and hiding with Viren...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimahix3simran728Scintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Ashley, Sneha, Anju and Moni thank you for your wonderful comments. You guys are very sweet. 

Moni where is your analysis? And Anju I will wait for yours, and I was wondering about that perfume thing you are right on spot. I hope this MP things end with HM and like Viren said everything (in a good way) different between Nivren when they go back home.

Mathri loved your analysis. Sorry to hear that your son is sick, I hope he gets well soon. 

Mahi sweets thanks for taking trouble again to write your analysis. It was excellent, with little bit of sprinkle of jealousy and tadka of besharmy. Wink

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728tamushizarmeenoanjubalaxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, if your shortened version of analysis is like this then I can imagine what your original version was.. very good.. And besharam hum nahin tum ho....Wink. What was going in your mind I know it very well. Tum milo to shai mujhe, tumhari khabar leti hun mein... **Mahi** running away from me and hiding with Viren...

Awwh thanks Anju di. I was pissed the whole time while I was writing this analysis. I was like damn it.. my original version was so much better! But I'm glad you liked it cause I thought it sucked! I was just typing away and yeah. And heyy I'm not besharam! You're the one thinking so besharam! Chi chi chu Anju di! Sharam nahin aati? Choti behein aur usski paati ke baare main aise soochna? CHI! Besharam di! And heyy you're scaring me! Just don't bring me a dulha when we meet! I don't want you to marry me off!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index