Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 32)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Special editing effect of Ketty come on act fast and edit GM (green monster) is approching.....Cut cut cut cut.... 

Quick two grumpy face approaching to ruin the beauty of your laptop screen, today  I am keeping scissor handy, they are just popping every where. Even getting headache from all this editing (Navz I understand now what you have to go through everyday. thanks sweetie)

ketty Mindblowing analysis yaar amazing and I was in fits at reading this part. Tooo good man

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@ketty - analysis was excellentStarStarStarStarStar. enjoyed it.

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Special editing effect of Ketty come on act fast and edit GM (green monster) is approching.....Cut cut cut cut.... 

Quick two grumpy face approaching to ruin the beauty of your laptop screen, today  I am keeping scissor handy, they are just popping every where. Even getting headache from all this editing (Navz I understand now what you have to go through everyday. thanks sweetie)

ketty Mindblowing analysis yaar amazing and I was in fits at reading this part. Tooo good man
Thanks sweetie for liking my rambling. But I have to agree that GM was quite tolerable in last scene. It was nice change to see her smiling and laughing.

Shayafansimran728xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@ketty - analysis was excellentStar. enjoyed it.
Thanks sweetheart. Big smile

tamushiShayafansimran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ketty dear.. Awesome analysis.. Thanx a lot for ur spl editing :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Oh wow ketty pls make it a habit to write ur analysis jaan. You and Aashu provide comic relief to the analysis Wink  Btw i would not mind u talking abt GM and HL too provided ur pink letter words in brackets are funny like ur analysis.. Loved it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
A big hug to all my friends here.. I thought of writing a quick HI before you all issue a search warrant for me. I read that you all were worried for me. Hi, mein mar jawan.. I feel so honored..thanks dear for being there for me.
Ketty jaan, kya to analysis hai yaar. Episode se jyada to tumhare post mein maja aa gaya. Keep writing like this. It is fantastic with comic relief in between. For me today's episode was OK, less than what we have seen this week but nevertheless good and waiting for tomorrow to see the game and more romantic moments between NiVren.
One thing I want to mention here is :- importance of perfume that DD showed to Nivi. Nivi smelled it and said "it is different". I think during one of the MP suspicion she will smell the same perfume and think it is Sid behind it. Again this all is suspicion and I really hope that this track ends here during the HM period and we also get to see Nivi's last 3 smiles and the wall broken down between them..Will come back later for detailed post.

Payal, yaar I did not ignore your question - Yes, I keep writing in a document whenever I get time and once done only then post it. That is why it takes me more than 2 hrs since I start to write.. And I am not genius..it is just that I like to write it for myself and for you all.

Suchi, thanks dear for writing the short story. We all are looking forward to reading it. YOu are a fabulous writer and you will surely do a good job.

Edited by anjubala - 13 January 2011 at 11:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728mahix3Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I have not been able to come online as my son is still sick and now he is getting a little better and sleeping so thought to write something!! Here goes my scattered thoughts!!

Thanks  to all the ladies for sending the links....:)

I have had a love marriage and have known my hubby since 8 yrs before I got married... but todays scene I must say portrayed a young girls, fears, anticipation and love for her hubby (who is not a total stranger but in some sense I guess Viren is a stranger for her) I loved her shyness and hesitation. Have you all noticed Viren will not allow Nivi to complete her sentence...he always leaves her with thoughts to reflect on and some times makes her angry enough to change her decision as well..

Not livign in the same room scene - I think this will nto happen. Thsi is again Virens idea of makign Nivi reflect on this idea and I am 100% sure that she will ask Viren to stay with her in the same room... Viren asked the hotel manager that he will collect the key...So my hopes are high

Viren checkign out the RED dress wali... When I first saw this scene I was a little disappointed in Viren but when I saw it again I realized that Viren character is very responsive and what ever he feels that is what comes in his mind. There was nothing in his looks when he saw the girl..it was just male appreciation and this was proved by SID too when he too appreciated the gal...

Divyas jealousy - I know we all feel she is an dumb girl...But in todays episode if you see when Sid...HER "SID" whom she is so possessive about dances with the Read dress wali she is not jealous instead she is happya nd I believe this is the real Divya and the CT's wanted us to see this side of her... She just acts weird around Nivi as she feels that both SID and NIVI are hiding something from her and SID's distance from her even after marriage and Viren's extra closeness towards his wife is making her feel insecure and angry and this she is showing out at Nivi (and her mom is also not helping matters)

Viren's look - I am astonished that nivi is not blushing red completely... waitign for tomorrows episode... I am 100% positive that what ever Viren is hiding he is not the stalker!!! It will be going against his character and everything they have personified him to be...so I hope the CT's do not make a mistake in his character!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmahix3tamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraGita97Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index