Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 31)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Mahi.... beautiful intro dear.. Love u... :)
BTW.. guys.. how was today's episode.. yet to watch....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafansimran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

@Navz - yes me too worried for him, he is so lovable.In today's epi, his scene with hl and nt was sho sweet, he was feeling sorry for his jeejus LOL.

yes me too believe that Viren is not mp until proven otherwise.

Edited by tamushi - 13 January 2011 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

@ ketty : beautiful analysis sweetheart !!! loved it a lot, and more then the analysis, I loved your comments in pink, had me rofling like anything !! thank you sooooooo much !!

U have said everything already, but I wanted to add my bit about Yash, am worried about him too, this new guy gaurav looks trouble and Yash is very innocent and Naive, I just hope he for the sake of helping Keshav doesn't unintentionally do something that he will regret.

Thanks sweetie. My thoughts exactly, I didn't like that Guarav guy, he looks like trouble and Yash is very innocent to see that. I don't want more problems for NT dadi, she had gone through enough. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Mahi which page is ur intro on btw??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Navs Another reason along with the one u mentioned could be that Viren wanted to remove the awkwardness between sisters and Sid-Nivi so that all can get along better..... He is surely aware about the relationships they share at the moment.. My pov... but then CT's wont let that happen that is a given now..

Snehoo that is a very good point too, because I loved how like suchi's scene retreat Viren trie dto bring Sid and Divya close by doing that masti !!! LOL But if this is another reason for his coming to the same resort as DivSid, then he is doing this for them only because he knows Nivi loves him and that she has forgotten her past with Sid.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Janu but Sid-Nivi are also BIL-SIL like Divya-Viren na so they should also bond like them. Div-Viren share a good chemistry as BIl-Sil so even Nivi-Sid should get such a chance. And Navs Viren actually did help Sid-Divya get closer like in Suchi's retreat , remember how he teased siddharth and then told him that he has never seen him dance with Divya like that Wink After seeing the scene i really thought by any chance CT's or Kinny or Rajan sir has read Suchi's retreat Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Snehoo, I mentioned he did it for DivSid sake only because Viren knows that Sid-Nivi can never reach that comfy SIL & BIL relationship till Divya knows about their past and Nivi's sacrifice !!  But to be honest, I don't think this is the real reason he chose to come as the same holiday destination as DivSid, but yes Viren is a multitasker and I'm sure he couldn't help himself and tried to bring Sid close to Divya, because he loves his family a lot and always does something or the other for them without their knowing.

Edited by xaviara - 13 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushiShayafanScintillatingashred12

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Love you too di!
And thanks for liking my intro.
I'm too mad to try to rewrite my analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Mahi which page is ur intro on btw??

it's the first post on this thread Smile
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

@ ketty : beautiful analysis sweetheart !!! loved it a lot, and more then the analysis, I loved your comments in pink, had me rofling like anything !! thank you sooooooo much !!

U have said everything already, but I wanted to add my bit about Yash, am worried about him too, this new guy gaurav looks trouble and Yash is very innocent and Naive, I just hope he for the sake of helping Keshav doesn't unintentionally do something that he will regret.

Thanks sweetie. My thoughts exactly, I didn't like that Guarav guy, he looks like trouble and Yash is very innocent to see that. I don't want more problems for NT dadi, she had gone through enough. 

Agreed, and knowing Keshav's temper and attitude, he is most likely ti kick Yash out too !! If that happens, he will be out of the house instead of Yash !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index