Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 30)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

aww mahi that is why you shoudl always write on word or somewhere else where you can save such things and then cut and paste

Yeah. I'm just mad. 
And sorry I couldn't respond last night.
I live in Queens, NYC.
Where are you from di?

lol really! interesting I used to live in rego park

Ohh that's by the mall. My mom used to own a dunkin donuts/ baskin robbins in Rego Park. Where do you live now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : awwww that is such a bummer, it happened to me once and since then i always keep saving it !!!!

@ suchi : heyyyyy suchi, how are ya ???? didn't catch you online yesterday, so missed ya !!

It really ticked me off and I had such a long and heartfelt analysis but now I don't even want to try and type it all again! I'm just too upset..

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

I feel neglected *sigh*
koi mjhse toh baat karo! i guess i shld just go to sleep *sigh*
Gnite people Unhappy

Lekin di, I just replied to you about the whole jealousy issue! See I am talking to you!

simran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys anyone wanna c baby kinnu? Embarrassed

love too

simran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Navs Another reason along with the one u mentioned could be that Viren wanted to remove the awkwardness between sisters and Sid-Nivi so that all can get along better..... He is surely aware about the relationships they share at the moment.. My pov... but then CT's wont let that happen that is a given now..
[/QUOTE]

Snehoo that is a very good point too, because I loved how like suchi's scene retreat Viren trie dto bring Sid and Divya close by doing that masti !!! LOL But if this is another reason for his coming to the same resort as DivSid, then he is doing this for them only because he knows Nivi loves him and that she has forgotten her past with Sid.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Janu but Sid-Nivi are also BIL-SIL like Divya-Viren na so they should also bond like them. Div-Viren share a good chemistry as BIl-Sil so even Nivi-Sid should get such a chance. And Navs Viren actually did help Sid-Divya get closer like in Suchi's retreat , remember how he teased siddharth and then told him that he has never seen him dance with Divya like that Wink After seeing the scene i really thought by any chance CT's or Kinny or Rajan sir has read Suchi's retreat Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeelamssimran728tamushigmann2010ashred12Suchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
mahi just jot down the main points and then write it when you feel like it...may be coffee would help!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hightlight of today's episode for me besides nivren scenes -  was when Dadaji says to his friends that his bimari was a boon in disguise. See, if he was not sick then this nivren,divsid relations would have been out of question, so he has wholeheartedly accepted their relations and believes it's for better.
But also Dadaji sometimes gets on my nerves with his Sid chant. Like today as well he told Viren to let Sid drive at least till outskirts of city.come on now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemahix3Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@ ketty : beautiful analysis sweetheart !!! loved it a lot, and more then the analysis, I loved your comments in pink, had me rofling like anything !! thank you sooooooo much !!

U have said everything already, but I wanted to add my bit about Yash, am worried about him too, this new guy gaurav looks trouble and Yash is very innocent and Naive, I just hope he for the sake of helping Keshav doesn't unintentionally do something that he will regret.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index