Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 3)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Are we going to see them in that resort or we are going to see them traveling? I don't want to see them traveling if I have to look at that Puke Face PB. I saw her in precap and I couldn't control my anger. I hope they have rooms poles a part, not on same floor. I know we will have some cute moments but with that we will have MP crap too, and I hate that. I wanted a nice few episodes like today, no stress no tension. (I FF PB scenes LOL)

Di.. saach main kuch gaarbaar hai. Like it's not a coincidence that Sid and Viren chose the same resort. I know Sid was like I know the owner as well as Viren does and etc. Like to me, it seemed like Sid was trying way too hard to make it seem like a coincidence whereas Viren just shook it off. Whether it's a famous resort or not, how did the two couples end up in the same place? And seriously, Viren booked the place first and when he got the phone call from the manager, he seemed pretty damn annoyed and the way he was telling Nivi was as if he was trying to hide how pissed/ annoyed he was. I mean bechara put so much time and effort into this trip aur dekho, aagaya kabab main haadi Mr. Siddarth Sood. Daal main kuch khaala hai. Like it can't be that coincidental! And I don't care whether we see the road trip or not (although I rather see honeymoon scenes) but as long as I see NivRen scenes. I could care less about SiDiv/ SidYa. And remember, she isn't worth your puke. You could use your puke for good and feed it to pigs rather than waste it on her and pigs are far more deserving!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Di.. saach main kuch gaarbaar hai. Like it's not a coincidence that Sid and Viren chose the same resort. I know Sid was like I know the owner as well as Viren does and etc. Like to me, it seemed like Sid was trying way too hard to make it seem like a coincidence whereas Viren just shook it off. Whether it's a famous resort or not, how did the two couples end up in the same place? And seriously, Viren booked the place first and when he got the phone call from the manager, he seemed pretty damn annoyed and the way he was telling Nivi was as if he was trying to hide how pissed/ annoyed he was. I mean bechara put so much time and effort into this trip aur dekho, aagaya kabab main haadi Mr. Siddarth Sood. Daal main kuch khaala hai. Like it can't be that coincidental! And I don't care whether we see the road trip or not (although I rather see honeymoon scenes) but as long as I see NivRen scenes. I could care less about SiDiv/ SidYa. And remember, she isn't worth your puke. You could use your puke for good and feed it to pigs rather than waste it on her and pigs are far more deserving!

Yup something is not right. And I agree that Viren was not happy when he heard that Sidya going to same place, he was like oh no, he wanted to be alone with Nivi and he knows that how Nivi becomes around PB (now a days Nivi doesn't care but still). I don't understand why they can't change their destination after Sid came to know that NivRen are going to same place, he know how psycho his wife is, just keep a peace of mind, he should have done that. But CTs wants Nivi to suspect Sid and also carry that MP crap so we have to suffer with them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
lol i just realised we are over with the other thread!
omg congrats guys =D
runs to read the first post =D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hi girls....how are you all? Anybody missed me here? I just logged in today and saw this new thread... You all finished the previous one and I have to go and read all those pages???
Mahi, kya to dhansu intro diya hai is thread ka bhi..too good... You are really back with a bang..I like it.
So how was the snow cleaning? I was busy the whole day, even though I was working from home but so many meetings and work and then in the evening helped my hubby with snow cleaning...I got chance to sit and relax at this hour and first thing I did is login to forum. I missed all of you so much, it was so hard to keep myself away from all of you for the whole day. Lemme go and watch episode and will be back.Hope you all are waiting for my analysis????
Where are your analysis?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

omg congrats guys =D

Hey Sanju...so how was the birthday?? Did you get the surprise you were waiting for???

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Yup something is not right. And I agree that Viren was not happy when he heard that Sidya going to same place, he was like oh no, he wanted to be alone with Nivi and he knows that how Nivi becomes around PB (now a days Nivi doesn't care but still). I don't understand why they can't change their destination after Sid came to know that NivRen are going to same place, he know how psycho his wife is, just keep a peace of mind, he should have done that. But CTs wants Nivi to suspect Sid and also carry that MP crap so we have to suffer with them.

I know! I mean he knows his selfish wife and although he can't see her selfishness because of fakeness but he should at least have known that his dumb monkey wife (awh man I feel bad for dissing the poor monkeys.. what have they done to us?) and I don't want to call her pea brain because I eat peas and they aren't bad tasting (even though I know we are just referring to the size of her "brain" although I don't think she has one at all)... well I'll call her FLEM from now on because who likes flem (which is another word for mucus) so that's what I'll call her either flem or MF (mucus face).. but anyways, he should have known that MF was going to freak out the moment she found out NivRen were going to the same resort. I just hope she finds out that Viren made the plans first. Well she should kind of figure it out since he and Nivi planned on going on this trip before her and Sid but she's too stupid to put two and two together. I just want her to know that Viren made the damn plans first! Something is very wrong here and I think it's Siddarth behind all this because how else would he have found out where Nivi and Viren are going? Viren hid it from everyone so he could be alone with Nivi and if the MP layed out this trap, surely Sid is smart enough to realize that if there are papers or some info or something laying around for a particular resort, than that must be the place Viren is planning! STUPID KABAB MAIN HAADI SID!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

omg congrats guys =D

Hey Sanju...so how was the birthday?? Did you get the surprise you were waiting for???
yes i did ;-)
hehehe
it was a fantastic birthday..though the surprise came in a day late yet i loved it =D

By the way Happy Lohri people =D

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi girls....how are you all? Anybody missed me here? I just logged in today and saw this new thread... You all finished the previous one and I have to go and read all those pages???
Mahi, kya to dhansu intro diya hai is thread ka bhi..too good... You are really back with a bang..I like it.
So how was the snow cleaning? I was busy the whole day, even though I was working from home but so many meetings and work and then in the evening helped my hubby with snow cleaning...I got chance to sit and relax at this hour and first thing I did is login to forum. I missed all of you so much, it was so hard to keep myself away from all of you for the whole day. Lemme go and watch episode and will be back.Hope you all are waiting for my analysis????
Where are your analysis?

OMG Anju di!!!! I was soo worried! You hadn't logged on all day and the girls and I were all so worried and hoping nothing was wrong. Navz di sends her love. 
(Oh my analysis on the last thread is on page 131 and page 125 has someone else's analysis but I can't remember whose lol. Wait no Ketty di's is page 125)
Di, what does dhansu mean? Aap to jaante hai, my Hindi isn't perfect as I grew up speaking English and French. And thank you! I enjoy being a bang! Hehe. 
The snow was okay. Not as bad as I expected. But it was soft thus easy to clean! 
I missed you soo much di! I'm glad you're okay. Watch the episode and come back with an analysis sweetie!

Edited by mahix3 - 12 January 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index