Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 29)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@ mahi : awwww that is such a bummer, it happened to me once and since then i always keep saving it !!!!

@ suchi : heyyyyy suchi, how are ya ???? didn't catch you online yesterday, so missed ya !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 Here are my jumbled thoughts. Episode wasn't great like yesterday but still it's good to see NivRen getting closer.

Episode starts with Virendu, Viren ordering Nandu (Ab mujhe yeh pata nahi chal raha ke Viren Nandu se dur nahi reh sakata ya Nandu Viren se, Viren shudharja, waise hi teri biwi aaj ka jaldi bhadak jati hai, kahi PB ki tarah use bhi Shaq ka Keeda na lag jaye Wink) to put madam's bags with care and when Nandu asked and what about this small bag, he says drop anywhere it's mine (this guy is unbelievable he even loves her luggage, love the way he cares). Viren goes to were everyone is waiting and says let's go me and my life, I mean my wife (sharam hayaa sub bech kayi hai iss bande ne, na mauka dekhata hai na waqt, bus shuru ho jata hai, but mainu kya farak penda hai, I just love the way he loves his wife Embarrassed

(I am condemning those two trolls to eternal damness in Hades's underworld, I hope they rotten over for eternity Angry)

Special editing effect of Ketty come on act fast and edit GM (green monster) is approching.....Cut cut cut cut.... 

Viren is such a smart dude he wanted to go in separate car but BS is ruining my travel plans (I had such an expectation from this, I was hoping Suchi's retreat to be true, the Car wala scene, I know I know too  early but It's my brain my imagination, right? Mein to song and hand touch se bhi kaam chala leti Wink Embarrassed

Viren like a good GS listens to his Dadaji and hand over keys to Sid. He opens a car door for his princess (Haiye he is such an gentleman, mein sad ke jawa, and his brother I don't know which school he went to, didn't learn any manners, just goes and sits in car, anyway I don't think GM deserve tiny  bit of consideration from anyone, so on another thought, Good job Sid, you deserve a pat on back)

HL gala phad ke hello hello chilla rahi thi ( OMG this lady doesn't leave her daughter alone even on HM, HL it would have been better if you made Sid change destination and then accompanied them) NT dadi tries to pacify overly worried PB mother of GM saying that GM is not alone Sid is with her and our daughters are very smart (NT dadi first time I am seeing you reading a person totally wrong, I know you love your GD but sweetheart ankon pe patti achchi nahi hoti, your one GD is very smart but other we doubt that she has any part called brain in her body where thoughts get process, hence no smartness can be expected from her, sorry dear I had to break this news to you and that too after your bypass, please don't take it to hard and stay strong)Then my second best guy in CCBM comes, Yash tells his dadi and chachi that you are worried about your daughters, I am worried about my both jiju, I don't know what will happen to them, poor guys all alone with their wives and ask mata rani to take care of them (sweetu you are too cute, I really pray for your one jiju, Sid. Mannat rakhana ke woh sahi salamat ghar aajaye, you never know if GM gets hungry and just eats him)

Destination Riverdale Resort - (Haiye Hottie in sunglasses, Viren knows how to make entrance) Manager welcomes them and tells that you came at right time, atmosphere is very beautiful at this time of year (close your eyes object approaching might cause a brain damage) (Ok back to sweetu and sweetie). Viren smugly tells Nivi see what did I tell you my choice is so classy, and Nivi gives back a sweet smile. (Ha ha Mr. Viren Sood we know how classy you are, agar kaho to BBC and CNN pe announce karwa dete hai) Manager asks which room you will  like, and Hottie say the best room you got. (quick Ketty danger approaching, scissor ready, ok ufff gone) Viren asks Nivi that she wants to go inside or just stand there and takes her inside by (guess what Wink) yup by grabbing her hands (no prize for guessing girls, you all know that he has Nivi's hand grabbing disorder, inherited from mama dear, just in positive way) 

Quick two grumpy face approaching to ruin the beauty of your laptop screen, today  I am keeping scissor handy, they are just popping every where. Even getting headache from all this editing (Navz I understand now what you have to go through everyday. thanks sweetie)

Prince and princess arrive at their room and prince asks attendant that you get tips for leaving guest alone too right, attendant nods and prince charming says good I like it (takiya kalam hai Viren ka yeh) moving on, Chuimui is little uncomfortable and Hottie approaches her with intent look in his eyes (It was like he was she was his favorite dish) goes really near and then just closes the door. Then janab says in this my small world, you are most welcome. And Nivi says this room is different than our room (LOL Darling you say the darnest things lately, I am just adoring your innocence) Naught says TG if this room is same as our room than our trip would have been wasted. (Very true, samajari ka theka tumhi rakho, tumhari biwi abhi iss mamale me bachi hai) Viren says that he was waiting for this moments from long time when he and Nivi will be alone (We all know sweetheart, you might have gain mastery in hiding your pain but you don't hide your love very well)

Viren asks Nivi that if she is afraid and says that he won't come closer to her until she fully trust him and I know you still don't trust me. He says too I know whatever I am doing why I am doing, while saying this he looks adorably at Nivi with lots of love in his eyes, Nivi still uncomfortable looks away (kabhi to nazar mila ni hi padegi Nivi, jara hum sub cary Nivrenians ka toh khayal karo) Then he says too bad that this room has only one bed, waise we can ask for one more mattress but it will look bad, then he tries to put to chairs together and tries to sleep on it, but Nivi says how can you sleep on that i won't be comfortable and he gets another idea and calls manager and asks for room next door. Cutie says I will stay in that room, not too far and not to close, just behind that wall, thik hai, and asks Nivi to sit. He tells Nivi passionately that he is very confident that wall between them will be down very soon (You can ask us whenever you decide to bring that wall down honey, we will be happy to help and be there with big hammer), Nivi tries to explain herself but Viren stops her and tells her that he is just waiting to hear her voice and he knows that he will hear it very soon. (Humne be apne kaan bhi laga rakhe hai, don't worry sweetheart we have our extandable ears right down her room) Viren leaves and Nivi is happy and proud at Viren and she just says Viren (Sweetie bad timing, you should have taken his name the way you just did, he wouldn't have book that other room)

Nauseating feeling is taking over my dreamy mind, and my hands quickly grabs scissor resting besides my mouse, cut cut cut cut * now breathe worse is  not over yet, but you will be alright, sweetu and sweetie is there to make you dreamy again. 

Yash meets another guy who is doing science project and ask Yash and other to join them. (I don't have good feeling about this)

Ok I can tolerate GM in this scene, GM is behaving somewhat nicely. 

I am not going to say anything about BS and his friend scene, it's lovely scene.

Price charming is waiting eagerly for his princess to come down, sees his brother and both watches girls dancing (tut tut tut not cool dude), Viren asks why he chose this place and then says this is nice place, lots of things to see outside and scenes inside is not bad either and asks Sid that girl wearing red dress is nice na.  (ruk tu abhi bulati hu teri biwi ko, *holding Viren's ears Tayiji style*) and Sid says she is dancing well too. (hehehehehe dono peetne wale hai). That read dress girl notices our Hottie and asks for dance, he says not now, let my partner come then I will show you my kamal. (Good boy, 100% patni varata hai tu bhulana mat, Nivi to baad me maregi, pahele mein hi chappal fekungi khichke) Viren sees GM coming down and tells that girl that my brother dances pretty well that girl takes Sid with him and Viren is rooting for them and GM looking at them and Viren goes to her and says look what your husband is doing and see how girls are going all over him, he is just like his brother while all smiling and teasing her all the time (you are a devil of a brother, naughty, tere jaisa bhai ho to dushman kisko chahiye, *slapping his head Tayiji style*) Viren is rooting for his brother and Sid loses his balance and Viren and DD laughs (Suchi I was remembering your retreat over here, DD was happy seeing Sid having fun and DD-Viren was amazing) Viren again teases his brother about his dance and happy seeing them dance together, then his focus changes to most beautiful person in his life, he just couldn't keep his eyes away (itna mut gurke dekho Viren nazar laga ne ka irada hai kya) 

Please pardon my spelling and grammar mistakes. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushilamsScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97KinSanjmoniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

aww mahi that is why you shoudl always write on word or somewhere else where you can save such things and then cut and paste

Yeah. I'm just mad. 
And sorry I couldn't respond last night.
I live in Queens, NYC.
Where are you from di?

lol really! interesting I used to live in rego park

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@ ashley : am glad I could calm you down and remove your worry sweetie !! but just keep faith because the CT's are gonna show something like this in every episode, but if you have faith then nothing will bug you !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushisimran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : awwww that is such a bummer, it happened to me once and since then i always keep saving it !!!!

@ suchi : heyyyyy suchi, how are ya ???? didn't catch you online yesterday, so missed ya !!

Hey@back at you , in jet speed! how are you doing~~
I am not sure if you read my earlier post. I am working on my new and first Short Story,
: ) thanks to your and milles encouragement!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushisimran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

mahi didn't u feel jealous when viren was hinting the other girl in dat red dress? i mean dats ur viren right there LOL checking out other gurls!
i toh told my kinny for that in my update LOL

Sanju di... that's all a part of Viren's game. To try to get me jealous. I won't let him succeed. Thus, I'm not jealous so he can flirt with the girl in the red dress as much as he wants because in the end, he comes back to me! [I even wrote that in my analysis which disappeared] And di.. why do you think he got another room instead of sleeping on the floor or just changing the room completely? Because he has me in the other room. I'm his "friend" that's coming during the night. You see Shimla is closer to Goa than America and so I'm getting there late. And well actually at first Viren was supposed to come here and planned to come to America as you found out in the precap but then I told him that I didn't want Nivi here in my country so he bought me a ticket to go over there. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

I feel neglected *sigh*
koi mjhse toh baat karo! i guess i shld just go to sleep *sigh*
Gnite people Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Thanks Navz for the explanation of the separate bedroom thing !! I just coudnt get it ...I dont doubt viren at all though . ... What I want now is a confession from Nivi ...that will be a good HM for them both ....and to me PB is like a pendulum ...suddenly she is all nice to Nivi ..and laughing and joking with Viren ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index