Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 26)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

sneha i think he was to go to america at first, but i guess SidYa booked riverdale resort first and then viren booked it afterwards..now i dunno why he would do that!

But y america ? what business would he have in america..... And its been mentioned from the start that Viren was always in boarding school and after that no idea, so the boarding school was in India only na or abroad any idea.. was it every mentioned...

And where Sood's living abroad before?
i think he was planning to go to america for his honeymoon!

Yeah after all his choice is classy na LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Oh god I am scared again yesterday also Viren's behaviour was different and today precap manager said Viren had booked holidays in his hotel and then cancelled it saying he is going out for somework and that too in front of Chanchal only I am really upset about it I think they are going show Viren as a stalker who is trying to frame Sid for this so that Sid and Nivi are away from each other that's why he changed his booking to riverdale.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
The precap is enlightening in a sense that atleast we know something might be going on in the back of Viren's mind i.e that he has some deeper hidden agenda. And the whole America thing was just a random excuse. He first booked Dadaji's friend hotel, then for some reason cancelled it giving an excuse of going to America instead. He could've named any other random place but he wanted to make sure it was somewhere foreign so as to be able to provide a valid justification for his change of mind. 

Now, this could be another game to get us all worked up coz it could have been that he didn't like Dadaji's friend hotel and made a random excuse to get out of the situation. Or it could be due to some other meaningful purpose aka his hidden agenda. CTs will leave no stone unturned in retaining the mystery element concurrent with the supposedly romantic track :( I don't care who the MP is but I just want a full fledged verification that it isn't Viren and that he's on to something now. I don't want any more instances of these mysterious events happening on the honeymoon- not until they verify it isn't Viren. 

And OMG when Viren shuts up Nivi and goes like I'm just waiting for your call and leaves, Nivi murmurs his name not believing she was actually doing so. What a symbolic scene, eh? Poor girl has fallen for him and bad LOL

Edited by _Hira_89 - 13 January 2011 at 8:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Yeah even now i think so. and it was his bad luck that Dada's friend told it in front of family and this way they are trying to create suspicion on Viren..... but he must have booked riverdale on purpose then.. like Ashly told abt his dialogue...

i just hope dats true abt america thing...
no wonder CTs gave 2 happy epis....there we go again to confusions...
now CC has got something to work on...her luck working again with viren awwwaaaayyyy ( rachuuuu ur luck theory works again)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafansimran728

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ok girls whats the point of HM with separate rooms ? I mean even DivSid share the same bed ..
 I dont understand ...and then this america thing ...confusions galore ... wow the CTs really playing this crazy game with our hearts and mind

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
going to america was just an excuse to cancel that reservation! i am sure he was the one to book it after sid!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Girls, you all are back to suspecting Viren again ??  Arey girls. this was bound to happen, as it said in the article that the suspicion will keep shifting from Sid to Viren, and like i have said million times already, I believe in Viren totally, he is not the stalker !! The CT's are doing this to confuse us, so why spoil your mood thinking about all this when we got such a awesome NivRen scene tonight ! and we will get many more cute and romantic NivRen scenes in the coming episodes !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728ShayafantamushiScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
navs i am stuck between the two too..viren sid, sid viren...ARGH! but one thing is for sure it is one of them!

vids08Shayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index