Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 25)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

America? Yeh america kahan se aya? Ashly did u watch this serial from the very begining?

Were Soods living abroad before coming to Shimla?
no yaar...i got interested in d show wen nivren married...but i think i heard in 1 scene abt  viren living in america...others maybe delhi only...coz viren was awwwaaaay fm them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Good morning/ evening to my pyaari pyaari dis.

I caught up on all the pages of reading
and now shall go watch my sexy Viren
...be back soon sweethearts
don't miss me too much!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

sneha i think he was to go to america at first, but i guess SidYa booked riverdale resort first and then viren booked it afterwards..now i dunno why he would do that!

But y america ? what business would he have in america..... And its been mentioned from the start that Viren was always in boarding school and after that no idea, so the boarding school was in India only na or abroad any idea.. was it every mentioned...

And where Sood's living abroad before?

tamushisimran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
sanju...i too was thinking dat abt d booking...dat he booked in riverdale knowing abt sidya going there...remember his dialogue "i know y i'm doing wat i'm doing" ?
but i dont understand y he want to go to america wen he cant stay away fm nivi...i dont want to doubt his love 4 nivi but dis america topic is disturbing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

America? Yeh america kahan se aya? Ashly did u watch this serial from the very begining?

Were Soods living abroad before coming to Shimla?
no yaar...i got interested in d show wen nivren married...but i think i heard in 1 scene abt  viren living in america...others maybe delhi only...coz viren was awwwaaaay fm them...

Oh i always heard and thought that he was in boarding but never mentioned where the boarding school was....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

sneha i think he was to go to america at first, but i guess SidYa booked riverdale resort first and then viren booked it afterwards..now i dunno why he would do that!

But y america ? what business would he have in america..... And its been mentioned from the start that Viren was always in boarding school and after that no idea, so the boarding school was in India only na or abroad any idea.. was it every mentioned...

I think just to cancel the previous booking he told dada saheb's frnd a lie that he is going to America. Otherwise he is not going anywhere

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

i think he was planning to go to america for his honeymoon!

Shayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I think just to cancel the previous booking he told dada saheb's frnd a lie that he is going to America. Otherwise he is not going anywhere

Yeah even now i think so. and it was his bad luck that Dada's friend told it in front of family and this way they are trying to create suspicion on Viren..... but he must have booked riverdale on purpose then.. like Ashly told abt his dialogue...

simran728gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index