Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 21)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Sanju baby how r u janu.... So u did get ur Birthday gift from Kinny in the form of dhansu dance haan...LOL
yes and didn't u see those tee's dat he took back with him..lol they were for me :$

Oh yes janu i got the picture the moment Kinny said in the show that he will gift it to some one who might like it and like him as well Wink

Btw janu could only see one top which he was holding properly, the white one, Do show us the rest of the tops janu. Dekhe to sahi Kinny ki pasand kitni stylish hai Big smile
well there was a yellow one, a greyish one and another white one =D
they all were nice Embarrassed
i liked the yellow one the best Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
guys just a random thought...
but since nivren are going to goa do u think we can get a scene where nivi possibly may get drunk? like by an accident? how kool would it be nivi singing zara sa jhoom loon main, and u have viren shocked ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCsavera2007Shayafansimran728mahix3gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening! My jaanupies, all my NivReniancs lovelies, Ketty, Sneha, Ashley,Suchi, Sanju, Lamya, ZarmeenHugHugHow is everyone? What are we discussing or maybe not much, just waiting for today's episode, right? So, excited!! I really hope that PB does not spoil today's episode for us, really wish!! You remember how she had spoiled the KC episode. Just because of her stupidity we didn't get to see the most perfect terrace scene between NivRen without much interruption. It's going to make me very mad, if it does. Angry I really feel bad for Sid. Whatever, said and done, poor guy does not deserve a wife like PB, really!! Anyways, why in the world am I talking about PB, that too, this early during the day, arggghh Angry. She always gets me all worked up.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
hey ketty Hug
i wanna c nivi drunk ROFL
i rlly rlly wnt that song seq

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

but since nivren are going to goa do u think we can get a scene where nivi possibly may get drunk? like by an accident? how kool would it be nivi singing zara sa jhoom loon main, and u have viren shocked ROFL
Sanju that would be a scene to watch for. Don't put thought in my head yaar I start imagining things. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafansimran728KinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

hi ketty dear..

hi payal dear...wer's ur analysis honey??? i was sooo looking 4wd to it esp. after yday's superb epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sanju that would be a scene to watch for. Don't put thought in my head yaar I start imagining things. ROFL
sweethrtm already imagining it! and srsly it would look AWESOME!
as it's kinda perfect for both of them....viren the cheeky one while nivi is the quiet one who is finally opening up to viren!
so I guess viren shld see the other side of nivi aswell...so if somehow we manage to convince the CTs we just may get one ;-)

Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 January 2011 at 7:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Hello Payal and Ketty. I  guess we all r excited abt the HM to start. And we all r watching yesterday's episode again and again.  Just a minute to go.

Ash thank in advance for doing the live update for us. U r sucha sweetheart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index