its going in the speed of light!

dheerayyy!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuzarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Mahi awesome introduction to our favourite couple. And lovely selection of songs.

And thank u so much everybody for just being there and Ketty I think it feels like moore than sisterhood coz sister tends to fight when there r disagreements between them but we take thoe disagreements with respect. Love u all so much and plz be always in touch..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Mahi awesome introduction to our favourite couple. And lovely selection of songs.

And thank u so much everybody for just being there and Ketty I think it feels like moore than sisterhood coz sister tends to fight when there r disagreements between them but we take thoe disagreements with respect. Love u all so much and plz be always in touch..

Thanks Zarmeen di. And hopefully we all can always keep in touch (even after this serial ends- although I hope that this serial doesn't end too quickly).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I missed the last thread again...Disapprove LOL

Fab intro Mahi.....i dnt believe we hav met yet..Embarrassed...

HM..coming up....PartyDancingHope to see focus MORE on NivRen romanceBlushing than the StalkerDead...

Husband n Wife.....Dont they ALWAYS bring the best n worst out of each other......waiting to see a Fiesty Nivi fighting her realisation in  feelings for Viren.....n Mr Viren Sood eating Chips..ROFL.....as theres hardly much that can happen with Nivi n he not b awareTongue 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

I missed the last thread again...Disapprove LOL

Fab intro Mahi.....i dnt believe we hav met yet..Embarrassed...

HM..coming up....PartyDancingHope to see focus MORE on NivRen romanceBlushing than the StalkerDead...

Husband n Wife.....Dont they ALWAYS bring the best n worst out of each other......waiting to see a Fiesty Nivi fighting her realisation in  feelings for Viren.....n Mr Viren Sood eating Chips..ROFL.....as theres hardly much that can happen with Nivi n he not b awareTongue 

Haha we were done with the NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan thread in like 48 hours (less maybe)! Even I can't keep up. I log off for a little while and then I come back and 3O more pages filled! Hahah. 

And yes, I don't believe we've met. As you know my name is Mahi Smile I'll just take this opportunity to introduce myself as Navz di's, Zarmeen di's, Anju di's, Rachna di's, Ketty di's, Shova di's, Simran di's, Aashvee di's, Payal di's, Lamya di's, Suchi di's, Sauji di's, and Monica di's choti behein (and Faiza's bari behein too). Hehe. Yeah I had to take the chance and introduce myself as their sister Embarrassed

AND EW! NO STALKER TALK!!! ONLY HONEYMOON.... and maybe a shuhaag raat... or maybe not Embarrassed [WARNING: I am a huge besharam when it comes to Viren LOL The dis and I have decided that I'm his other wife ROFL Just letting ya know! Big smile]

prajeesimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Haha we were done with the NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan thread in like 48 hours (less maybe)! Even I can't keep up. I log off for a little while and then I come back and 3O more pages filled! Hahah. 

And yes, I don't believe we've met. As you know my name is Mahi Smile I'll just take this opportunity to introduce myself as Navz di's, Zarmeen di's, Anju di's, Rachna di's, Ketty di's, Shova di's, Simran di's, Aashvee di's, Payal di's, Lamya di's, Suchi di's, Sauji di's, and Monica di's choti behein (and Faiza's bari behein too). Hehe. Yeah I had to take the chance and introduce myself as their sister Embarrassed

AND EW! NO STALKER TALK!!! ONLY HONEYMOON.... and maybe a shuhaag raat... or maybe not Embarrassed [WARNING: I am a huge besharam when it comes to Viren LOL The dis and I have decided that I'm his other wife ROFL Just letting ya know! Big smile]
Awwww so lovely to meet u.... it's wonderful these pple we bond with in forum...mayb over a couple/shw...But they become such a great part of yr life......

Cv'z trump card..is NivRen...they will shw romantic...but will keep the stalker element as
 suspenseDead..durin the track...so Nivi wont b able to fully giv in to her realisation.....n they will drag this.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by mahix3

Awwww so lovely to meet u.... it's wonderful these pple we bond with in forum...mayb over a couple/shw...But they become such a great part of yr life......

Cv'z trump card..is NivRen...they will shw romantic...but will keep the stalker element as
 suspenseDead..durin the track...so Nivi wont b able to fully giv in to her realisation.....n they will drag this.....

You have to tell me your name too! And your age. (I'm 18 by the way.. just turned Big smile)
Sorry the other thread isn't letting me post. 
Maybe because it's finished or maybe because I posted too much on that thread? <- is that even possible? Lol.
But yes, I love the bonds I've formed on this site. And InshaAllah I will also get to meet some of the girls face to face (Ketty di and Anju di) as they live close and I've video chatted with some girls too! So it's almost like a family Big smile [And to think, I made an account here just for the written updates and didn't plan to stay-- actually Navz di and Rach di were the ones who kept me here hehe.]
And NivRen is the best thing that happened to CCBM and the stalker crap is just driving us girls crazy! I just want to know who this damn lunatic is! But Nivi realizes that she has feelings for Viren, but she may not be able to express them just yet!

Edited by mahix3 - 12 January 2011 at 8:07pm

sihusimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Are we going to see them in that resort or we are going to see them traveling? I don't want to see them traveling if I have to look at that Puke Face PB. I saw her in precap and I couldn't control my anger. I hope they have rooms poles a part, not on same floor. I know we will have some cute moments but with that we will have MP crap too, and I hate that. I wanted a nice few episodes like today, no stress no tension. (I FF PB scenes LOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusimran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index