Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 18)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@mahi - beautiful intro.. Lovely song.. N d title is sooo perfect..

@rachu - OMG.. Ur brain is sooo wonderful dear.. TRIPLE baby swap !!

@anju - beautiful analysis dear.. Felt like i was seeing d scenes.. TG i'm not d only 1 who thot viren looked disappointed abt sidya coming to same place. I thot it was my imagination.
Hope ur mom fine.

@zarmeen - how r u dear?

Yet to read last 20+ pages of prev thread. 'll be back soon.. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
It's morning 2:35 Tongue and I am just finishing reading all analysis and posts. I have a presentation tomorrow for 2 HRS and I hope in the heat of discussion I do not call my director "Viren"...his name is Faizal and yes he will understand hindi and will kill me. I will be very embarrassed so I have to be careful tomorrow. Plz pray for me. 

Hi everyone. Suchi, Mahi, Ashly, Rachu, Payal, Shova, Faiza, Navz, anju, zarmeen, ketty, mew...and all of you'll. I love you and miss you all of you sooo much. My hugs to each one of you bcos of the sweet and lovely epi we got today. I think our yelling and screaming and threating has finally reached CT's ears. Well just the ears and not the BRAIN ...bcos they planned Siday to go to the same place. crazy ppl. 

I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE Big smile...KYA BOLU Wink? You'll have said everything and totally covered all the points. including Mahi's point on how she looks down when someone mentions about Viren loving her.  and RACHU your theory about Sid being JW and Sharmila's son?? OMG?? how can you? and you girls are planning to meet up? so cute. please come to chicago too. 

Last night I came online late and could not talk to anyone and again today I am online at 2:30 and no one is here. 

I HAVE READ 80 PAGES SO FAR (in last 2 hrs). and Believe me I read all your posts before I even watched the epi. After all your wonderful analysis and posts I went and show the epi.

and what a mind blowing performance by Nivren and VD Clap. I loved it core and totally was smiling with them and laughing and blushing all at the same time. Loved all their scenes like you guys and of course did not watch like 30 times or more like some of you..but still i did watch it a few time. WEEKEND HAI NA!

Amazing analysis everyone for today's epi. I will be more active on weekend. 

1-12-11 analysis links.  (sorry if I have missed anyones. Plz add it here. and where is payal's analysis. I think she did not write today)

Edited by simran728 - 13 January 2011 at 1:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

@mahi - beautiful intro.. Lovely song.. N d title is sooo perfect..

@rachu - OMG.. Ur brain is sooo wonderful dear.. TRIPLE baby swap !!

@anju - beautiful analysis dear.. Felt like i was seeing d scenes.. TG i'm not d only 1 who thot viren looked disappointed abt sidya coming to same place. I thot it was my imagination.
Hope ur mom fine.

@zarmeen - how r u dear?

Yet to read last 20+ pages of prev thread. 'll be back soon.. :)
Hello Ash sweetie feeling much better how r u and now eagerly waiting for the episode to air. I know we will not be getting reak from MP track and Divsid but I do hope that we get break from CC, YD and HL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

It's morning 2:35 Tongue and I am just finishing reading all analysis and posts. I have a presentation tomorrow for 2 HRS and I hope in the heat of discussion I do not call my director "Viren"...his name is Faizal and yes he will understand hindi and will kill me. I will be very embarrassed so I have to be careful tomorrow. Plz pray for me. 

Hi everyone. Suchi, Mahi, Ashly, Rachu, Payal, Shova, Faiza, Navz, anju, zarmeen, ketty, mew...and all of you'll. I love you and miss you all of you sooo much. My hugs to each one of you bcos of the sweet and lovely epi we got today. I think our yelling and screaming and threating has finally reached CT's ears. Well just the ears and not the BRAIN ...bcos they planned Siday to go to the same place. crazy ppl. 

I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE Big smile...KYA BOLU Wink? You'll have said everything and totally covered all the points. including Mahi's point on how she looks down when someone mentions about Viren loving her.  and RACHU your theory about Sid being JW and Sharmila's son?? OMG?? how can you? and you girls are planning to meet up? so cute. please come to chicago too. 

Last night I came online late and could not talk to anyone and again today I am online at 2:30 and no one is here. 

I HAVE READ 80 PAGES SO FAR (in last 2 hrs). and Believe me I read all your posts before I even watched the epi. After all your wonderful analysis and posts I went and show the epi.

and what a mind blowing performance by Nivren and VD Clap. I loved it core and totally was smiling with them and laughing and blushing all at the same time. Loved all their scenes like you guys and of course did not watch like 30 times or more like some of you..but still i did watch it a few time. WEEKEND HAI NA!

Amazing analysis everyone for today's epi. I will be more active on weekend. 

1-12-11 analysis links.  (sorry if I have missed anyones. Plz add it here. and where is payal's analysis. I think she did not write today)
Hello Simran jani. A very big hug to you too and love u too and thank u so much sweetie for all the links and again love u

ScintillatingSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Helllo Girls. Howz every1.. I see not much happeing today..... But old thread filled and new one already on page 18. Have again a lot of catching up to do... In the last thread was only able to reach Mahi's analysis. Must say Mahi u too are a brilliant writer and again an awesome write up for the thread. I hadn't heard of this song before the VM was made and just fell in love with the song more so coz it was made on NivRen and yes it suits Viren so well....Big smile

Okay am going back to reading the posts. If possible can you girls let me know which page are analysis on. I had read Navs, ketty's, Rachu's,  Moni's, Milee's and  Mahi's on earlier thread. Payal and Aashvee have not written an analysis , so where is Anju, Suchi and rest of the analysis. please girls let me know if possible

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Zarmeen janu howz ur hand janu. I hope its better now....Hug

simran728Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hello nivrenians..
whts happening?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Good morning girls..

OK I have a surprise.. I have started my new story.. upon the kind encouragement of dear sweet sweet sweet sisters here,

navz millee (for giving me the jump start for the inspiration)

and everyone who read the retreats and so kindly write such encouraging words!

======
So wait up.. for the first chapter of

Family Waves
: )

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemahix3Shayafanlamssimran728Scintillatinganjubalaashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index