Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 17)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar kisi n.ay meray Calgary invitation ko importance hee nahin dee. I'm sad now

Zarmeen I would really like to visit one day. Not sure when that one day will come, but I will remember your invitation and would love to meet you. And as Mahi said if you decide to visit NY, please let us know, we can definitely will have blast.
Oh Thanks Ketty and I am defnitely planning to visit NY in the near future I wil definitely let u guys know coz now I'm actually dying to meet u all.

Edited by zarmeeno - 12 January 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghmahix3gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by anjubala

Sorry girl I wont call DD PB anymore coz that proves that we agree that she does have a little brain which she does not. For e she is not dumbo anymore coz dumb people r not jealous of other peoples happiness they r simple a little stupid. For me she is SB which is saree bhooti and I will call her that from now on

Zarmeen, what is saree bhooti??? Mahi is calling her MF (mucus face) LOL
Zarmeen kya baat hai aaj Divya ka naya naamkaran ho raha hai sari bhooti or short form sadu.
Yaar jaai whenever I see her it's intinct from my side kay lo aa gaye saree bhooti

ROFL ROFL ROFL She does that to you, it's really hard now to tolerate her, I hope soon CT reveal Nivi-Sid truth and we don't have to see her sulking green monster face. I would be happy seeing her cry. At least you can see some emotion on that plastic face.
I hope they do coz she and HL r really really getting on my nerves

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen, my jaan is online! Hug How are you my dear? Hope arm's okay and you haven't heard back from your doctor. I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you. Dear, I was missing you. Unhappy Just a while back, I posted that where is Zarmeen, she is normally online around this time. Smile I so agree with you about the age dear, you are right it does not make a difference.

Hey Anju, my sweets. Hug As usual a fabulous analysis. You never miss a thing do you? That's what I love most about your analysis. And, hey, I asked you this question twice in a post in the last thread but I think you missed it - do you write these analysis when you are at work? If yes, wow that is marvelous. Clap You are a pro, seriously when it comes to this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Mahi , anju di , ketty and payal I live in houston ,tx ...lets make a plan to meet please pelase ... i would love to meet all of you ...and girls if any one has to come to houston , you are invited to stay with me as i am alone so you can all stay with me ... payal we must meet soon speciially if you are in dallas
Lamya, my sweets, Hug you live in Houston! That is awesome! We are not that far off at all. I would so love to meet dear, really!! I hope we can plan something, really do. Smile Also, we should plan this because even I live by myself, so that works out even better. Do you ever have to come down to Dallas?

Edited by Excruciating - 12 January 2011 at 11:53pm

mahix3simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Yaar kisi n.ay meray Calgary invitation ko importance hee nahin dee. I'm sad now

Oh my Zarmeen, what would I not give to meet you jaan? Hug Sorry, dear didn't mean to ignore your post, must have missed it. And, yes whenever you visit US, wherever that is, I promise to try my best to come meet you, like if you do end up going to NY, I will also try to join you, sweets. I cannot even begin to imagine what a blast we would have, if we ever actually met in person. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Zarmeen, my jaan is online! Hug How are you my dear? Hope arm's okay and you haven't heard back from your doctor. I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you. Dear, I was missing you. Unhappy Just a while back, I posted that where is Zarmeen, she is normally online around this time. Smile I so agree with you about the age dear, you are right it does not make a difference.

Hey Anju, my sweets. Hug As usual a fabulous analysis. You never miss a thing do you? That's what I love most about your analysis. And, hey, I asked you this question twice in a post in the last thread but I think you missed it - do you write these analysis when you are at work? If yes, wow that is marvelous. Clap You are a pro, seriously when it comes to this.

Hey Payal jaani I'm so addicted to u guys that whenever I'm up I have to be online. Even when I'm outside the house I think abt u guys. I never use to tak my laptop on vacations with me but now it is all the time with me and I take it everywhere coz no matter what I have to come online and talk to u guys. And thanks so much sweetie for asking abt my arm. It i actually lot better now but there was lot of swelling today. But I'm also hoping that i do not hear from my Dr.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Oh my Zarmeen, what would I not give to meet you jaan? Hug Sorry, dear didn't mean to ignore your post, must have missed it. And, yes whenever you visit US, wherever that is, I promise to try my best to come meet you, like if you do end up going to NY, I will also try to join you, sweets. I cannot even begin to imagine what a blast we would have, if we ever actually met in person. Smile
Oh Payal same here cannot even imagine what a blast we will have. But I have to say one thing Summers is the best time to visit Calgary a there is lot of place here for sight seeing and that can only be done in summers,

mahix3simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

mahi where in NY do you live?

NEW YORK CITY!!! Smile
born and raised!

where in Nyc?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index