Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 16)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Anju beautiful analysis and mindblowing girls tum teeno similar analysis likhte ho tum logon ka radar bahut tez kaam karta hai aur tum log specially tu aur Millie mujhe apni analysis mein yaad zaroor karte hai Ya mera koi na koi scene le hi aate ho hai na par Jaan you missed very important part of the serial that Viren 100% patnivrata sood wanted to take NANDU the Bandu along with him. How can you forget our precious he will stalk you now for forgetting himWink. Thanks for liking my theory I think I will have to wait for Shova and Ashvee only for my answers. I am missing both of them so much.

Thanks Rachna.. You know I have to still read all the other analysis as it is in the previous thread and I am watching the victory dance again and again. So did not get chance to read them but I can imagine Navz and Milee thinking similarly....Yes, I forgot to mention that Viren is ready to take Nandu the bandu on his HM....
See yesterday Nandu disturbed NivRen and today Viren wanted to take him at Honeymoon and did you noticed usne Nandu ka naam zor dekar bola 2 are indicating us that something is going on between themWink.
On serious note I feel might be VD called Viren as she takes Nivi as her Daughter and promised NT that she will take care of Nivi and may be when she felt things are getting out of control she might have called Viren to come back as she can't handle YD atleast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Sorry girl I wont call DD PB anymore coz that proves that we agree that she does have a little brain which she does not. For e she is not dumbo anymore coz dumb people r not jealous of other peoples happiness they r simple a little stupid. For me she is SB which is saree bhooti and I will call her that from now on

Zarmeen, what is saree bhooti??? Mahi is calling her MF (mucus face) LOL
bhooti is face and saree means sareal ( the person who is never happy and always complains a lot)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Sorry girl I wont call DD PB anymore coz that proves that we agree that she does have a little brain which she does not. For e she is not dumbo anymore coz dumb people r not jealous of other peoples happiness they r simple a little stupid. For me she is SB which is saree bhooti and I will call her that from now on

Zarmeen kya baat hai aaj Divya ka naya naamkaran ho raha hai sari bhooti or short form sadu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Mahi , anju di , ketty and payal I live in houston ,tx ...lets make a plan to meet please pelase ... i would love to meet all of you ...and girls if any one has to come to houston , you are invited to stay with me as i am alone so you can all stay with me ... payal we must meet soon speciially if you are in dallas

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Zarmeen kya baat hai aaj Divya ka naya naamkaran ho raha hai sari bhooti or short form sadu.
Yaar jaai whenever I see her it's intinct from my side kay lo aa gaye saree bhooti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Yaar kisi n.ay meray Calgary invitation ko importance hee nahin dee. I'm sad now

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Yaar jaai whenever I see her it's intinct from my side kay lo aa gaye saree bhooti

ROFL ROFL ROFL She does that to you, it's really hard now to tolerate her, I hope soon CT reveal Nivi-Sid truth and we don't have to see her sulking green monster face. I would be happy seeing her cry. At least you can see some emotion on that plastic face.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Yaar kisi n.ay meray Calgary invitation ko importance hee nahin dee. I'm sad now

Zarmeen I would really like to visit one day. Not sure when that one day will come, but I will remember your invitation and would love to meet you. And as Mahi said if you decide to visit NY, please let us know, we can definitely will have blast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index