Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 149)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

[/QUOTE] Simran, yes & yes to both your questions. Why do you think, we are all dying here? Day Dreaming
Even I noticed that posture of Nivi where she is simply focusing on Viren, really cute!! And, she does go and try to hold his hand but they don't show the whole thing. My only concern is that usually what ends up being shown in the episode is different than what is shown in these segments and that's why didn't want to dwell much on it.

payal...dear u need write a 20 page essay on this yday segment ..ok more lets be real..so lets say 2 page essay on the segment...Like what are they thnking n doing and why?? if you get time then please do write...
[/QUOTE] Simran, I seriously wanted to but then didn't want to get disappointed when the actual episode ended up being less than what was shown in the segment. Today, I might not get much time (but I will try) and then it is going to be time for the actual episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by simran728

Simran, yes & yes to both your questions. Why do you think, we are all dying here? Day Dreaming
Even I noticed that posture of Nivi where she is simply focusing on Viren, really cute!! And, she does go and try to hold his hand but they don't show the whole thing. My only concern is that usually what ends up being shown in the episode is different than what is shown in these segments and that's why didn't want to dwell much on it.

payal...dear u need write a 20 page essay on this yday segment ..ok more lets be real..so lets say 2 page essay on the segment...Like what are they thnking n doing and why?? if you get time then please do write...
[/QUOTE] Simran, I seriously wanted to but then didn't want to get disappointed when the actual episode ended up being less than what was shown in the segment. Today, I might not get much time (but I will try) and then it is going to be time for the actual episode.
[/QUOTE]

Ok I shall wait for the epi...you are right. sometimes they dont show the same stuff like in the segment. why do they cut the best parts? idk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Okay, guys let this be the last post here and let's move onto to the new beautiful NivRen thread that Anju has started. Since we are on page-149, think that's good enough. Below is the link to the new thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592983
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Heyy Simran,Payal , zarmeen , Keety n anju hu r u my swweties ? HugHugHugHugHug ,issedd u all soo soo much . Couldn't come ol much as i was buzyyy for voting . n my hands r now shovering like anythng but can't live wout u all my swwets so i m here HugHug 

Woo i hav 2 read so many pages . I will . But Wht r u discussing abt ?

n guyzz do u know ? 2dy also there was UMTV seg for CCBM n they showed 4some.i watched it .
tThey were dong masti . I would give u details .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
ok babes..

so, my theory is this..

tomorrow they will show Nivren leaving the hotel and going to love shack. Bcos they said..1 day and 1 night. So, tomorrow is the day part. Then in between all the crap about Sidya, Sood house etc will be there...I think if MP is CC we will see her talking to someone..maybe JW or some servant etc to go to resort. Then MP will be shown coming to the resort. ofcourse face will not be shown..just feeling and music. that person will take the room right next to Viren Sood.  
but before MP can attack..Nivren will be at love shack. they will spend the whole day there ..IDK what they will show them doing? maybe walking around the beach or what??  
i think and feel during the day time in the love shack..MP will attack and play 1 more stunt..IDK what.  Again Nivi will be distracted during the day..

Siday's fight will run in parallel. Sid will say something like gets pay and go to Love Shack ...just because we did not win does not mean we cant go there right?? and then DD will flip out...Sid will not go and Viren will be alone to fight. 

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Simran,Payal , zarmeen , Keety n anju hu r u my swweties ? Hug ,issedd u all soo soo much . Couldn't come ol much as i was buzyyy for voting . n my hands r now shovering like anythng but can't live wout u all my swwets so i m here HugHug 

n guyzz do u know ? 2dy also there was UMTV seg for CCBM n they showed 4some.i watched it .
Hi, my Moni sweets. Hug Yes we all missed you a lot dear. Thanks, jaan for the relentless voting! Everyone has been so wonderful, voting for our NivRen. Hug And, yes we would love to receive a written update from you about that segment. But please give that in the new thread, dear.Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 16 January 2011 at 12:22pm

moniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Simran,Payal , zarmeen , Keety n anju hu r u my swweties ? Hug ,issedd u all soo soo much . Couldn't come ol much as i was buzyyy for voting . n my hands r now shovering like anythng but can't live wout u all my swwets so i m here HugHug 

Hey Moniiiii how r u sweetie? I know we all were busy yesterday voting, we still voting but not that madly. I think we were discussing segment. Any inputs?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index