Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 148)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

good morning girls... congratulations to all for our new 20th thread..
Here is the link. Please start using it once we reach Pg 150 in this one

Thanks anju for the new THREAD..I cant wait to read....

with all the ENERGY VIREN SOOD BRUNCH has given me..i am runnninnnggg to readddd your intro...i can barely type..but i wanted to say THANKSSS to you before anything...

OH I was looking at this day dreaming icon Day Dreaming and wondering........did you all notice..in yday Segment...when Viren is getting up with a rose from their table...Nivi has both her hands on the table and her palms on her chin...just like the icon...and she is gazing at Viren??? please go and see and pl pl pl pl pl confirm i I am right...I was so touched by this pose of hers.

and did Nivi touch Viren's hand when she came from beind and he was standing there alone.. away from the table ans looking at the moon....please tell me she tocuhed him ARM???? like brushed thru it or like turned him to hold his hand? something like that.

Someone please explain the whole segment as I am dying to know what is going on and what are you'll thoughts....PLEASE DISSECT..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal, Simi do you think that segment scene is tomorrow? I don't want Sidya drama to be dragged to much tomorrow. I really want to see those scene in segment and but afraid to hope too much, those sadistic CTs like to crush my dreams and happiness. 

And about Nivi not baby sitting GM, that's the best thing happen out of sister rift track. Nivi needed that push.

Hey Ketty, I don't know, sweets I have been so wrong before because we can never predict the CTs at all but I do think that the segment will be aired in tomorrow's episode and I think if not all then at least half of it, that is, their going to the Lover's shack and that is also so cute, which was shown in the segment, you know how Viren's showers these rose petals on her once she enters the shack and then maybe the date, might be aired tomorrow, depending upon how much they drag the confrontation between Sidya. But regardless, we are going to get some real cute scenes between NivRen tomorrow, that's for sure. Can't just wait enough. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Anju, how are you dear? HugThanks for opening the new thread. Zarmeen was just asking about you, sweets. Smile

Hi Payal...thanks yaar. I again got some ME time and I am here on the forum...Have really gone crazy. Hi Zarmeen, how are you feeling? I have to still read few pages but watching the episode again Big smile.

The new thread title is:-

NiVren - Love Is In The Air
Hey Anju Thanks yaar for opening up the new thread. what happenedn to ur daughter sweetie and how is ur mom doing.

Yaar I have sprain in my arm and dr said that sometimes it takes 2 months as well to get better. So lets hope for the bet

My jannus Anju and Zarmeen...my prayers are with you both. Anju I hope your mum is feeling well too. When you talk to her..please say our names and tell her How much we love and we will even come to NJ to meet you if needed. I know she will feel better that there are many ppl in the world who love you and she should not worry. just rest and get well.

and zarmeen...same for you babe. take care and rest. I pray your arm heels fast.  We are here for you and if you need our help..(even by words) we can be there for you. and you know I know Calgary...so it would not be too hard to get there. ...

take care both of you. we all love you and are here for your support. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
where is Shova, Rachu, Mahi, Faiza??? 

girls I might have to step out for few hrs ...and then in the evening have a dinner @ co workers place..but I will be back to night..

ok let me think of ketty's question....

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Thanks anju for the new THREAD..I cant wait to read....
with all the ENERGY VIREN SOOD BRUNCH has given me..i am runnninnnggg to readddd your intro...i can barely type..but i wanted to say THANKSSS to you before anything...
OH I was looking at this day dreaming icon Day Dreaming and wondering........did you all notice..in yday Segment...when Viren is getting up with a rose from their table...Nivi has both her hands on the table and her palms on her chin...just like the icon...and she is gazing at Viren??? please go and see and pl pl pl pl pl confirm i I am right...I was so touched by this pose of hers.
and did Nivi touch Viren's hand when she came from beind and he was standing there alone.. away from the table ans looking at the moon....please tell me she tocuhed him ARM???? like brushed thru it or like turned him to hold his hand? something like that.
Someone please explain the whole segment as I am dying to know what is going on and what are you'll thoughts....PLEASE DISSECT..
Simran, yes & yes to both your questions. Why do you think, we are all dying here? Day Dreaming
Even I noticed that posture of Nivi where she is simply focusing on Viren, really cute!! And, she does go and try to hold his hand but they don't show the whole thing. My only concern is that usually what ends up being shown in the episode is different than what is shown in these segments and that's why didn't want to dwell much on it.

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] Simran, yes & yes to both your questions. Why do you think, we are all dying here? Day Dreaming
Even I noticed that posture of Nivi where she is simply focusing on Viren, really cute!! And, she does go and try to hold his hand but they don't show the whole thing. My only concern is that usually what ends up being shown in the episode is different than what is shown in these segments and that's why didn't want to dwell much on it.
[/QUOTE]

payal...dear u need write a 20 page essay on this yday segment ..ok more lets be real..so lets say 2 page essay on the segment...Like what are they thnking n doing and why?? if you get time then please do write...

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i think we were so stressed by the VOTING that we did not enjoy the segment nor did we discussed or talked abt it...

IS everyone gone to the new thread???

ok i am coming there.

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Anju, how are you dear? HugThanks for opening the new thread. Zarmeen was just asking about you, sweets. Smile

Hi Payal...thanks yaar. I again got some ME time and I am here on the forum...Have really gone crazy. Hi Zarmeen, how are you feeling? I have to still read few pages but watching the episode again Big smile.

The new thread title is:-

NiVren - Love Is In The Air
Hey Anju Thanks yaar for opening up the new thread. what happenedn to ur daughter sweetie and how is ur mom doing.

Yaar I have sprain in my arm and dr said that sometimes it takes 2 months as well to get better. So lets hope for the bet

My jannus Anju and Zarmeen...my prayers are with you both. Anju I hope your mum is feeling well too. When you talk to her..please say our names and tell her How much we love and we will even come to NJ to meet you if needed. I know she will feel better that there are many ppl in the world who love you and she should not worry. just rest and get well.

and zarmeen...same for you babe. take care and rest. I pray your arm heels fast.  We are here for you and if you need our help..(even by words) we can be there for you. and you know I know Calgary...so it would not be too hard to get there. ...

take care both of you. we all love you and are here for your support. 
Jaani thank u so much for the offer. And as far as coming to Calgary plz do come down here but notto take care of me so that we can get together and have fun.

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index