Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 146)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Well Simi I never woke up before 1PM on weekends before I joined this forum. I woke up early to vote. LOL I thought we might have down voted during night. LOL

i think they are tired of us....they have given up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

payal..how areeee youuuu?? 

yeh message from Viren was for you since i saw some 8 or 9am messages..
Hehe, Simi, I know sweets I woke up early today. Embarrassed What to do, it is all due to all you guys! Smile Normally I would wake up but then go right back to sleep on weekends but today when I woke up I wanted to come online and chat with everyone and also check on the voting in the fear that overnight if the other fans had voted NivRen down. Unhappy But good to know, we are still in the lead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

payal..how areeee youuuu?? 

yeh message from Viren was for you since i saw some 8 or 9am messages..
Hehe, Simi, I know sweets I woke up early today. Embarrassed What to do, it is all due to all you guys! Smile Normally I would wake up but then go right back to sleep on weekends but today when I woke up I wanted to come online and chat with everyone and also check on the voting in the fear that overnight if the other fans had voted NivRen down. Unhappy But good to know, we are the lead.
Though we have a lead of almost 150,000 but I'm still voting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Me too, automatically my hand just goes back to that page every few mins. LOL

zarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Me too, automatically my hand just goes back to that page every few mins. LOL

me too. ..i saw some negative points by them..but again we are way ahead now..yday i was really scared and thought they will def keep putting us down..but today i feel happy..

and yea me too keep voting every few minutes to keep it going..now they are wining by big margin. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Hey Simram, dear sorry I had stepped away for a while. Didn't mean to ignore you, sweets!! UnhappyI had to take Mom out for something and just returned back and want to resume with the voting because these other fans are relentlessly voting NivRen down. Angry So, far as working on Monday is concerned, yes I am but I will be working from home, which would be nice, because I will be able to come online, watch the episode chat with all you guys. Wink Yes, dear I do like your comparison of Roofza much better since I was comparing only Nivedita to it but now looking at this UMAurTV segment you are comparing NivRen to it, which is any day much better!! LOL Hey, also I forgot to mention that I ordered one of the books you recommended a week or so back, "Power of Attitude" by Mac Anderson. Will read it and let you know how I liked it. It looked very impressive from what little you mentioned about it and that inspired me to go ahead and buy it. Thanks!!Smile
[/QUOTE]

hey Payal..i did not forget abt his post of yours. I had in my mind..but was too busy with voting like you know.
great you are working from Home. You can give me company and we can discuss many things and epi too..first time now when the epi will air I can say something right away. mainly i cant because of work..
Also, it great babe that you ordered that book. Thanks for taking my words seriously..and I bet you will like the book. it is more inspirational than anything. it gives me hope n strength sometimes..
the book is currently doing rounds in office..hehe. after i told you guys..i took that book to office and others wanted to read to. and i wonder if Shova got the book too. she is Aus and wasnt sure. i can ship her one if needed. let see.

So, since we are off topic here..can you please send me some delicious food from dallas...i really miss the food ..some places I love are Taj Mahal imports groceries Pani Puri, masala wok, mysore woodlands,  clay pit...ahh so many actually. 

ok back to nivren..what is on your mind...just what is going to happen tomorrow?? i wonder if sidya will walk out creating a scene ..but 1 thing is for sure..you see Nivi has stopped interferring in DD life..we dont see her making tea n bk for sid..etc..not eveen sharing saree or anything...i am happy with that..nivi is not doing much for them anymore. 

zarmeenoScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
good morning girls... congratulations to all for our new 20th thread..
Here is the link. Please start using it once we reach Pg 150 in this one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Hey Simram, dear sorry I had stepped away for a while. Didn't mean to ignore you, sweets!! UnhappyI had to take Mom out for something and just returned back and want to resume with the voting because these other fans are relentlessly voting NivRen down. Angry So, far as working on Monday is concerned, yes I am but I will be working from home, which would be nice, because I will be able to come online, watch the episode chat with all you guys. Wink Yes, dear I do like your comparison of Roofza much better since I was comparing only Nivedita to it but now looking at this UMAurTV segment you are comparing NivRen to it, which is any day much better!! LOL Hey, also I forgot to mention that I ordered one of the books you recommended a week or so back, "Power of Attitude" by Mac Anderson. Will read it and let you know how I liked it. It looked very impressive from what little you mentioned about it and that inspired me to go ahead and buy it. Thanks!!Smile
[/QUOTE]

hey Payal..i did not forget abt his post of yours. I had in my mind..but was too busy with voting like you know.
great you are working from Home. You can give me company and we can discuss many things and epi too..first time now when the epi will air I can say something right away. mainly i cant because of work..
Also, it great babe that you ordered that book. Thanks for taking my words seriously..and I bet you will like the book. it is more inspirational than anything. it gives me hope n strength sometimes..
the book is currently doing rounds in office..hehe. after i told you guys..i took that book to office and others wanted to read to. and i wonder if Shova got the book too. she is Aus and wasnt sure. i can ship her one if needed. let see.

So, since we are off topic here..can you please send me some delicious food from dallas...i really miss the food ..some places I love are Taj Mahal imports groceries Pani Puri, masala wok, mysore woodlands,  clay pit...ahh so many actually. 

ok back to nivren..what is on your mind...just what is going to happen tomorrow?? i wonder if sidya will walk out creating a scene ..but 1 thing is for sure..you see Nivi has stopped interferring in DD life..we dont see her making tea n bk for sid..etc..not eveen sharing saree or anything...i am happy with that..nivi is not doing much for them anymore. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey Simi, how are you doing? Even I have a day off tomorrow but I have to take my daughter to doctor for her annual check up at 9:30 our time. So, will be late joining in the discussion.  But I will be there as soon as I am back and have done watching the show. I am waiting for tomorrow as I am sure we will get to see something cool. Sid will be able to convince DD for sure and they will not make a scene. Also, there will be no MP till NiVren reach their lover shack. I am seeing that segment again and again, can't get enough of it.

zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index