Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 145)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hello Hello Hello...Aaj Ki Tazza Khabar !! Viren Sood ka ek message hai aap sab Nivren World ke waasi ke liye ......Confused

Aaj Sunday Hai Big smile !! Aur Viren Sood ..Sunday ka Sunrise nahi dekh te..Wink

Issi liye aaj se Confused ..."sare Nivren Kingdom Ke waasi ..1 PM se phele nahi hoothenge"Shocked !!  Ye unka order hai...Approve..no 7am waking up....Thumbs Up

Aur phir..uske baad sab logo ko "Viren aur Nivi" ke BRUNCH ka Invitation hai...YAY Party!!...Lekin SODD JUNGLE mein NAHHII Dancing. ...wahan hum nahi wo log humko hi kha gayenge Pig....Invitation hai Viren Sood ke Work Site pe PartyPartyParty..haha Hug

Wahan hum sab unke kaam ke saath romance bhi dekh lenge...BlushingDancing

toh phir..everyone...lets get ready to party and for some heavy Brunch..with eggs and bread and Nivren love....Hug

and yea CAUTION: Do not stare at Viren Unhappy Broken HeartBroken Heart when you go there otherwise Nivi Stern Smile will throw you in the Jungle House Pig...hahahahaha

Love you all Nivren Maniacs...! Aab mein Brunch ke preparations mein help karne ja rahi hu! Kitchen is Nivren Territory....

Jaani I've always been like this. But the difference is that I sleep after seeing the sunrise and does  not get up until 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Jaani I've always been like this. But the difference is that I sleep after seeing the sunrise and does  not get up until 1[/QUOTE]

That's ok..Viren said..Saturday night is for partying and hanging out with friends ..

"Actually both are connected to each other; Saturdays nights is a day to be tension-free, all set to freak out. Sunday is a day to relax. "

zarmeenoScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hello Hello Hello...Aaj Ki Tazza Khabar !! Viren Sood ka ek message hai aap sab Nivren World ke waasi ke liye ......Confused
Aaj Sunday Hai Big smile !! Aur Viren Sood ..Sunday ka Sunrise nahi dekh te..Wink
Issi liye aaj se Confused ..."sare Nivren Kingdom Ke waasi ..1 PM se phele nahi hoothenge"Shocked !!  Ye unka order hai...Approve..no 7am waking up....Thumbs Up
Aur phir..uske baad sab logo ko "Viren aur Nivi" ke BRUNCH ka Invitation hai...YAY Party!!...Lekin SODD JUNGLE mein NAHHII Dancing. ...wahan hum nahi wo log humko hi kha gayenge Pig....Invitation hai Viren Sood ke Work Site pe PartyPartyParty..haha Hug
Wahan hum sab unke kaam ke saath romance bhi dekh lenge...BlushingDancing
toh phir..everyone...lets get ready to party and for some heavy Brunch..with eggs and bread and Nivren love....Hug
and yea CAUTION: Do not stare at Viren Unhappy Broken HeartBroken Heart when you go there otherwise Nivi Stern Smile will throw you in the Jungle House Pig...hahahahaha
Love you all Nivren Maniacs...! Aab mein Brunch ke preparations mein help karne ja rahi hu! Kitchen is Nivren Territory....

Hey, my Simijaan. Hug Love you loads!! Dear, this was so sweet and funny!! Hug  I so loved it!! And, I laughed at what you said in bold. LOLLOL. Yup, love all my NivRen Maniacs, so much!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
payal..how areeee youuuu?? 

yeh message from Viren was for you since i saw some 8 or 9am messages..

zarmeenoScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hey so Simran and Payal are also online. Yaar any news from Milee, Navi and Anju. Payal Anju was suppose to open the ne thread and she is not here. Y don't u do the hounors this time.

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Well Simi I never woke up before 1PM on weekends before I joined this forum. I woke up early to vote. LOL I thought we might have down voted during night. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 16 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey so Simran and Payal are also online. Yaar any news from Milee, Navi and Anju. Payal Anju was suppose to open the ne thread and she is not here. Y don't u do the hounors this time.
No news from Milee, I am worried about her. I hope she is alright. Anju is MIA today, she was here till late yesterday. And I saw a post from Navz in morning about her finger hurting from all the voting. But haven't seen her after that. 

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hi my Zarmeen jaan. HugHug How are you sweets?? No news as yet from Milee, I am presuming that she is still unwell. And, Navz did come online briefly I think yesterday evening but she said she was busy voting for NivRen and will come to chat later but haven't seen her online. So, far as the new thread is concerned, Anju has actually really prepared matter for the new thread with a nice name, I think it is, "NivRen - Love is in the Air" something like that and she was real excited about opening this new thread yesterday. But regardless, when it comes to opening new threads, I would much rather leave it to our experts here, Anju, Mahi, Navz, Rach, Milee. I don't think I can do that, or more like do a good job of it. All I can do, really is dream about my NivRen Day Dreamingand dissect their scenes. Day DreamingSmile
Smile

simran728zarmeenoanjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index