Originally posted by anjubala
Sorry meri pyari friends, mein Nivi ki tarah apne kaan pakar rahi hun. Mujhe maaf kar do for not being online today. What a mindblowing episode. No CC/YD and no MP. I loved it. Saw Nivi in her full form alongwith Viren. This was one of the best, awesomest, fantastic, fantabulous episode....It is itched in my memory. The trio - VD, NiVren were just fabulous and so cute and life of the show today.
Here are my thoughts:-
1) I am not going to write in detail about PB(DD) as she no longer exists for me. There is a saying "agar shaadi ke baad ladki ke parents jyada interfere karen to woh ghar kabhi nahin ban pata". And HL is doing the same. She is ruling the life of DD and destroying it. She is not only making DD's life miserable but Sid's too. And I hate her for doing this. Sid is a nice person and does not deserve DD in his life. He needs to kick her out. VD will suffer because of this as her son will suffer. Another saying "insaan apne dukh se dukhi nahin hai balki dusron ki khushi se dukhi hota hai". Same is true for Divya. She is not sad or in pain because of her situation but she is sad because Nivi is happy. She is jealous that Nivi is getting love from husband and she is not. VD is such a wonderful MIL who takes care of NiVren like her own son and DIL. GOD bless her.
Not going into detail here but you're right... MF (I call her MF for mucus face because no one likes mucus or her face and calling her PB is mean to peas because peas taste good).. like I was saying, MF is so selfish and although everyone else in the house is so nice to her, she can't stand Nivi's happiness. If it were up to this girl, she'd try to get both brothers to be in love with her but because of her attitude.. both brothers fell for Nivi. SO HAH!
2) Viren again holding hand of Nivi and bringing her in their room to show what all he has bought for her. I loved the amazed look on Nivi's face. She is totally zapped seeing all the shopping Viren has done for her. But is shocked when Viren shows her the dress. I must say Nivi was like Neha today, total chulbuli, masti wali....And our dear Viren knows how to bring that aspect of hers out. He hears her saying NO and goes close to her and she moves back. Badmaash sweetu had all this planned and he knew Nivi will be shocked and will be in denial mode and he took advantage of the situation and pinned her to the wall. I have always wanted him to do that and my wish was granted today. I could see her possessive behavior here. And girls let me tell you I was laughing like crazy when he said "Kapde to tumhe pahnane parenge."...Let me tell you the reason - my hubby still says the same to me whenever I ask "kya pahnu?" Oh my all guys are same...I was remembering my initial days and I was thinking "Yes kapde to pahnegi woh, aise to nahin rah sakti.: This was the same reply I gave to my Viren...
. This NiVren are bringing back old memories....thanks to them for doing this.
Our Nivi is smart just like her husband and cheats him. WOW, Viren was so mad that Nivi was able to get out of his hold. I was really enjoying this cute fight. Viren can only take out the real Nivi. He knows her inside and out. He knows her just the way she knows herself. Very good acting by Kinny and Neha. Then comes our favorite MIL VD. And she is also amused seeing them fighting on clothes. And I totally agree with the lesson VD gave today - "arguments are important and it means there is love". Viren takes advantage of the situation and indirectly tells Nivi that now it is your turn to give back the love. So cute. I am in awe today. And the next part was hilarious. Nivi is saying that let us take the family and Viren agrees that yes let us take CC, YD even gardener and his family..Madam Nivi's tubelight goes on and she realizes that Viren is making fun of her. This scene was done so beautifully. But do you all realize why Nivi does not want to go ? Yes, she is shy and scared that what if she blurts out her true feelings to Viren. She knows in her heart that she loves Viren but does not want to tell him. She knows that now her mind is also in sync with her heart but still she is in denial mode. That is why she is worried to go alone with Viren. And this is what happens when a girl first goes out with her hubby on HM. That feeling of unknown is always there as it is a new territory which she has never encountered. Arey mine was a love marriage but still I had all these feelings when I was going on my HM. So I can understand what Nivi is feeling. Viren knows this and what a way to say it to Nivi. He said it in a joking way but he did say it. Arey yaar, he really knows his Nivi. Darpok, dabbu......He is so naughty and enjoying his married life as he has become a kid. He is living his childhood with Nivi as he has missed that part. And what an effect this has on Nivi. She is so upset and is wondering why Viren said that way. She did not want Viren to think that she is darpok.
That scene where he pinned her to the wall was too cute! Oh gosh, it was adorable the way Nivi cheated her way out of his trap. But hey, I'd love to be in that trap of Viren's. Come on, he's the perfect husband but the way he called her a daarpook was so cute and how she couldn' stop thinking about that! Hah!
3) HL, once again you are ruining your daughter's life. How can you says that DD has done a lot for Sid and now he should do it?? I said I will not write about them and spoil my mood..OK, I am not writing.
HL is just a horrible woman who thinks manipulating everyone is the way to go about life. She is a poor example of a woman, wife, daughter in law and mother. Plain old stupid lady!
4) NiVren-VD - Nivi all worried and still lost in thoughts that why Viren called her darpok ? VD figures out what is going on in her heart and mind and gives her another lesson which only a mom can give to her daughter (I am not counting HL here). VD became Nivi's mom once again. I like it that she is MIL infront of all but mom when just they are there. She tells her that she has to move on (I think here she was also indicating her past with Sid as well as the MP issue) and spend some quality time with Viren as they both have to know each other before they can go on to the next level of intimacy. This time spent is the best time and it's memories are there forever. And I vouch for it. It is absolutely true. Now our badmaash cannot be away from his chaand for long so he comes in again. And then again the cute fight. I loved it. Did you all notice that first Nivi said Taiyiji and then next sentence she said chachiji. Poor Nivi is getting influenced by Viren but is trying hard to not to.
Oh my god....Nivi is mad when Viren picks up dresses to return back and then she is jealous when Viren says that he will give it to someone who will like it and will also like him. She could not believe that Viren was saying this and she knew he can do it hence was jealous and upset. Both the emotions were portrayed very well. And sir Viren was enjoying this to it core. He knew his reverse psychology will work with Nivi and it did work. He knows how to pataofy his biwi.
Let's be honest, those dresses were originally for Mahi. Don't worry, Viren overnighted them to me and I'll be wearing them by tomorrow morning. Heheh. But seriously, this scene was nicey shot. You could clearly read the emotions on both their faces and I loved it! (Oh and I didn't realize she called Vandhana Taiyiji until you pointed it out.. I was too busy looking at Viren and then I watched it again as I read this-- still in a trance because of Viren but found you are right!)
5) I don't know but somewhere I think Sid is an integral part of this MP track. He is either a pawn too or is working with Viren to solve this issue. It cannot be coincidence that he selects GOA too for his HM. Or maybe Viren knows something that might affect Sid and hence he somehow told him where they are going (which was not shown to viewers) and asked him to come too...I don't know but I have this feeling. Sid is so happy to get done with all the reservations and his plan to make DD happy but poor him.
All I know is that Viren couldn't have been aware of Sid going to the same resort because when he found out, he was annoyed and pissed off about it and was like trying to be nonchalant in front of Nivi but we could all see how agitated he was with that fact. Daal main kuch kaalaa hai. I think Sid is a part of this whole MP chakkar because the way all this is playing out.
6) VD-Viren - I just loved this whole part where VD gives anothe important lesson to Viren about how to behave with his wife and what to expect. Viren was looking so intently at her and had so much love and respect for his tayiji. All this should be taught by mom but we know CC is not there for Viren. I am glad VD is there for him. I knew that Viren is doing all this just to lighten up Nivi and tease her. He knows her very well and has chosen other dresses which are surprise for her. Maybe he has ordered them to be delivered at the resort??? That will be cool. His Nivi radar lights up while he is eating chips and he acts full on. Pretends to be talking to manager and canceling the reservation. Our Nivi getting worried that he is taking such a step and becomes wife and shows her right on him, snatches his phone and talks without looking whether the call has been made or not. I have enjoyed this part the most. WOW, what a victory dance by Viren. He was enjoying as well as VD looking at him. Nivi realizes and is mad at Viren. Yes, she showed how chatpati she is. She points finger at him but he tells her with his eyes that VD is there and VD joins Viren and laughs her heart out. I have never seen her laughing and enjoying so much. Did you all notice that when Nivi was saying "she is not darpok or dabbu and will prove it." the love and passion in Viren's eyes. He was so proud of himself for bringing out that confidence in Nivi. His tactics worked wonders on Nivi. He really makes Nivi very confident and she fought and spoke like a tigress ready to pounce on him. Look how she ordered him to come and help in packing and he just followed her. Hats off to Neha and Kinny for doing this scene. I have never seen such a brilliant scene in any other serial. I was dancing the way Viren was just now.
My favorite scene of the day! Best Viren dance ever! I'm memorizing that dance! This scene was beautiful. The way Nivi took two huge steps and started talking on the phone. I loved Vandhana's eyes here. She was so cute being shocked seeing this new Nivi-- which only Viren could bring forward.
7) Morning scene - Viren drinking tea in his favorite cup "Attitude is Eevrything." Yes sir, we know that and we love this attitude in you. Please always have it and teach your wife too. When I saw the luggage I laughed as I remembered Rachu's luggage theory... Viren has a smaller one than Nivi's. And then the disappointment - Sidya going to same place and resort. I saw disappointment in Viren's eyes and voice but he just left it. No point in spoiling the mood and making Nivi upset and worried but still she was upset and Viren noticed that.
DD blasted Sid. Arey what is wrong with you? What has poor Sid to do with this. Stuff happens in life. See the difference between Nivi and DD - Nivi was upset but she did not shout at Viren and did not say I do not want to go, whereas DD shouted at him and refused to go. I think Sid will have to convince her a lot tomorrow before she agrees. I do not want both the couples to go in the same car... Anyways they cannot drive from Shimla to Goa.. So better take a flight.
Viren's attitude is why we love him. Amazing episode!
Overall, fantastic episode. Loved each and every bit of awesome trip - NiVren and VD. And I must say Neha was just brilliant. She just stole the show today. She portrayed a chatpati wife.
Girls, I am tired now as it is past midnight.. If I have missed something please forgive me... Please post comments. And I am now waiting for tomorrow. So hopefully we will get to see atleast 2 days of HM or maybe more....