Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 137)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Aashvee, OMG you are hilarious. ROFLROFL I am going totally crazy laughing my head off with your theory. Only you could have continued Rachu's equally crazy theory further. Clap My head is literally spinning with all the confusion but I completely flipped at Lalaji kaka being's DD's younger brother. LOLLOL
Also, dear I think that is so awesome that you think I can seriously do justice to an FF but I know, that seriously is not my cup of tea. However, if I ever do write (which I don't think so), I will surely dedicate it to you. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hieee, Ketty jaan. Hug How are you dear? I just took a little break from the voting but yes, I do feel good that NivRen are ahead but honestly I don't think I will be able to sit still unless the voting window closes because I keep getting worried about them down voting NivRen. Sweets, it was so nice talking with you yesterday. Cannot tell you dear. Hug Felt like I have known you forever and what a seriously small world?? I still am marveled by that! Smile
Me too sweetie, loved talking with you. Couldn't believe that I will find someone from my hometown on forum. LOL I also afraid that those people start down voting so I just keep clicking on up when I am not writing. LOL U know what I don't do FB much but after getting all u guys I was on and today my lil sis was so surprised seeing me on FB, she was like what have gotten into u. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Ashvee what's that I had to read it 4 times before I could make any sense of it and my head was spinning like thatLOLLOL. You are awesome and your love potions don't stop I was laughing like crazy will be waiting for your crazy answers

Hey payal sweetu how are you and Payal don't worry jaan only NivRen will win and see now other group is not even trying much they did yesterday so I don't think they can even come up now but to win with larger margin keep on voting I am also voting but in a very relaxed way not like yesterday in very non-stop manner 
Hi, Rachu sweets. Hug You are right, now even I feel little better about the voting but then when I look at the voting window still remaining, it gets me a little worried. Unhappy But since all of us are in it together, I feel good that we will make NivRen win, no doubt about that. Smile I am sure, you are happy now, finally Aashvee is back, someone you seriously can take your theory further. Smile

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i'm voting now and i'm continously voting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hello people..whts up?

Sanjana, love you jaanupie, I was just thinking about youHug Loads of hugs from 32,000 feetHug
hehe i guess it''s think of the devil and the devil is here LOL
Hug hugs to u too huni =D

It's more of think of my jaanupie and my jaanupie is hereLOLEmbarrassed

And I can't see this VM alsoCryCryCry But since I will be in NA in a few hours, I will watch it then, I am so excited I have another VM to watch jaanHug

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010KinSanj

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

hello people..whts up?
Hey Sanju, how are you?? Loved your new VM and I so loved your choice of the song. Very appropriate. Clap You always do such a fabulous job, dear with the VMs. Love them!!
thnk u sooooooooooooooo much drling Hug
Hey, Sanju you never replied back to my post earlier in this thread itself. I do want to see the picture of baby Kinny. Smile Please share with us here, if you have one.

Edited by Excruciating - 16 January 2011 at 8:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Awwww, Rachupieee, ketteepieee, Payalpieee, you are all SHO awesomeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Thanks jaanupiesEmbarrassed I am just so thrilled I am chatting with all of you.......Anyway, gotta go right now, a snack is being served. Yumm snack and I'm thinking of our yummy NivRen....how he eats her with his eyes and how we eat them with oursLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I will be back to read and comment on all the analyses my jaanupies. Cannot tell you how happy i am to be able to chat with you today....like thisHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index