Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 136)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Wow Ashvee what's that I had to read it 4 times before I could make any sense of it and my head was spinning like thatLOLLOL. You are awesome and your love potions don't stop I was laughing like crazy will be waiting for your crazy answers

Hey payal sweetu how are you and Payal don't worry jaan only NivRen will win and see now other group is not even trying much they did yesterday so I don't think they can even come up now but to win with larger margin keep on voting I am also voting but in a very relaxed way not like yesterday in very non-stop manner 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Maahi, my jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugthanks for the PM jaanuHugHug

OMG!!!!! What an awesome mind blowing dimaag you have. I am still trying to come to terms with Dev, Ranvir, Viren all togetherLOL And of course, the new exciting track of MahRenLOL Which totally rocksEmbarrassed

What an absolutely wonderful theory jaanupie, I just cannot stop laughing, you are so funny jaan and I have never been so entertainedHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugAnd jaanupie, you came up with this in five minutes, you are so awesome, love youHugHug

First rachu's awesome theory and now yours. I am ROFL ing all over the planeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hieee, Ketty jaan. Hug How are you dear? I just took a little break from the voting but yes, I do feel good that NivRen are ahead but honestly I don't think I will be able to sit still unless the voting window closes because I keep getting worried about them down voting NivRen. Sweets, it was so nice talking with you yesterday. Cannot tell you dear. Hug Felt like I have known you forever and what a seriously small world?? I still am marveled by that! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hello people..whts up?

Sanjana, love you jaanupie, I was just thinking about youEmbarrassedHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Loads of hugs from 32,000 feetHugHugHugHugHugHug

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

hello people..whts up?
Hey Sanju, how are you?? Loved your new VM and I so loved your choice of the song. Very appropriate. Clap You always do such a fabulous job, dear with the VMs. Love them!!

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

omg aashvee your story is just amazing, can't stop laughing, my head is spining, Rach do kids swapping and your making them fall in love with each other, I don't know who is in love with who anymore.  ROFL And you made Keshav and Pratap ET. Tha't explains a lot.  ROFL Sid grew up to learn crying expression very well, who knew this is how he got that sulking look. There is drama called 'V' on ABC I think you see that too much. ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hello people..whts up?

Sanjana, love you jaanupie, I was just thinking about youEmbarrassedHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Loads of hugs from 32,000 feetHugHugHugHugHugHug
hehe i guess it''s think of the devil and the devil is here LOL
Hug hugs to u too huni =D

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

hello people..whts up?
Hey Sanju, how are you?? Loved your new VM and I so loved your choice of the song. Very appropriate. Clap You always do such a fabulous job, dear with the VMs. Love them!!
thnk u sooooooooooooooo much drling Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index