Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 135)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Congrats Aashvee you are goldie now. Hug You finished your 1000 posts. I just realized looking at post. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I will reach Florida at 6 pm, your time rachupieee, you and kettiepie are in the same TZ right?LOL
Wow that's really awesome sweetums its brilliant and congratulations now you are also goldie and soon you will be dazzler and then rockers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Theory of future:

See as we all know the Foursome NivRen and Sidya are going on honeymoon but do you really think just 4 are going to Goa no someone else is also following them the person who is stalking Nivi from all the time who is that dangerous to cause Nivi any harm guess who is the person no no no not JAAL but our NANDU THE BANDU. Why because he has family history that I am going to open actually Sid was Jawaher and Sharmilla's son as they had an affair unknown to anyone but Jawaher because he married Chanchal who is very rich he ditched Sharmilla. At the same time Vandana gave birth to Viren and Chanchal gave birth to ............ Yes you are right Nandu the Bandu but Sharmilla stole Nandu and kept Sid in place of Nandu and Jawaher stole Viren and kept Sid in place Viren. Now Sid is brought up by Vandana with lots of love and care and money, Viren is brought up in Boarding as JAAL wanted to keep Viren away from family but Nandu is brought up by sharmilla who instigated him against Soods specially Chanchal so he became servant at Sood's mansion to take revenge from JAAL and Viren but after coming here he fell in love with Sid but he ditched him for Nivi and married Divya so he wanted to take revenge on Sid and Viren. So he thought a plan to remove both Nivi and Divya from Virarth life so he started stalking to make Nivi mad and then Sood madhouse members will leave Nivi to asylum and he knew Divya has no brain so he will not need any work her mother HL will take her out of the house and he will do rain dance with both hotties Viren and Sid.

So what you think will Nandu be successful in sending Nivi asylum and Divya to HL asylum? Will he be able to do rain dance with his hotties? will he get to know his real identity? Will chanchal comes to know whom she is thinking her son is actually her sautan's son? Will 2 hotties be able to know the real face of Nandu the bandu? How will they bear the shock as both of them love him?

Unknown to N the B, there is another conspiracy at work. See, Bhuvan also loved Sharmila very much but Sharmila rejected him for Jawahar because she said that bhuvan was maha boring and jawahar was super exciting, and in those days, jawahar could sit on two plot eggs together at the same time, he was so cool, so sharmila decides to have an affair with jawahar.

Bhuvan is very broken hearted and he is a wandering atma. 

Then on the other hand, Nirmala was madly in love with Jawahar and jawahar also was three timing with sharmila, nirmala and chanchal. then jawahar broke nirmala's heart and had an affair with sharmila.

Nirmala was very broken hearted and dukhi aatma.

So, for a period of thirty days, Bhuvan and Nirmala were not human, not aatmas, something in between but they could do all things like humansEmbarrassed

So, then started the dukhi aatma love story of bhuvan and nirmala. both were little psycho and both were obsessed with taking revenge from Sharmila and jawahar respectively.
So, they had an affair and they had a daughter......guess who????? DDLOL And every day, all they taught divya was how to take revenge on sharmila and jawahar, through their son, N the B. And since Bhuvan and Nirmala were wandering aatmas, they did not need to do any 24/7 surveillance, they came to know about N the B and about S being changed with V.

Then they decided that they should have a bigger POA. At that time, a spaceship landed from another galaxy and keshav walked out of it. The moment Keshav saw nirmala, he fell completely in love with her. And the other extra terrestrial creature who walked out was hemlata, who fell madly in love with bhuvan.

So, Bhuvan was taken into the space ship by hemlata and keshav walked home with nirmala.
Also DD was taken by Hemlata who was jealous that nirmala should bring up DD. She did not want Nirmala to have anything to do with Bhuvan. So, DD was also taken in the spaceship.

Nirmala was given a love potion by keshav and she falls in magical induced love with keshav and they adopt a baby girl Nivi.

vandana was very upset at the disappearance of Bhuvan. she used to cry every day. so little sid who was being brought up by his tayiji, thinking she is his mom, also grew to learn the crying expression very well.

there, chanchal was using several love potions to keep jawahar firmly in place, every day she used to lay plot egg and keep jawahar sitting on that. and little viren grew up very smart because he used to spend all time with dadaji and learn from him since his "so called parents" were busy with plot eggs and all.

Then, one day an evil dark lord, pratap from yet another galaxy came to meet chanchal. he told cc that he is in love with HL but she is madly in love with Bhuvan who are currently living in some revolving spaceship. And he tells CC that unless she does something, he will give his sister sharmila some magic wand and then sharmila will be able to get jawahar and also get all the money and CC will be left all alone. So, CC tells him not to worry, she has more plots in hand than evil dark lords have lives. So, she tells him a plan. She tells him to go in his spaceship and declare war against Bhuvan and Hl's spaceship. And she tells him that Bhuvan is very sentimental, so tell him that you have kept Nirmala as a hostage in the factory and that unless he comes back and starts living with vandana, you will kill nirmala in a fire in the factory.

So, pratap does what CC says and bhuvan comes running back from his spaceship and to the factory. there he sees nirmala lying inside (she was drugged by CC to make her appear dead) and then Bhuvan just loses his mind. he goes mad and he falls down in a faint.

Then pratap sets fire to the factory with dark magic and bhuvan burns inside. And in the meantime, keshav comes there on time but he can only save nirmala.

when nirmals wakes up and she knows bhuvan is dead, she commits suicide.

And pratap gives HL a love potion and she falls in love with him and they have another child who has a medical ailment. he looks older than he is. He is none other than Lalji kaka and he is actually younger than DD and nivi.

Then after many years, when N the B first comes to the Sood mansion, DD wants to take revenge against N the B for his parents atyachhar on her mom, Nirmala and Dad, Bhuvan.

But in the process of trying to take revenge against N the B, she falls in love with N the B. And she realises that N the B loves S and V.

So, she creates a plot egg with the help of CC to marry S and then prove that S is mad. Then when S goes to the asylum. she can be alone with N the B.

but then she realised that N the B is also in love with V. And that V is in love with Nivi. So, she has to get rid of both V and Nivi. So, she creates another plot with CC and her brother Lalji and gives Nivi and Viren a love potion and sends them away in a spaceship (where NivRen live happily ever after because they were already in love and did not need love potion) So, with S in asylum and n and V away in a spaceship, DD has the love and obsession of her life in front of her, N the B. She starts knitting him sweaters and bedspreads and towels and she also makes lots of curly love oil for him everyday. 

First N the B is very heartbroken that he did not get to do rain dance with his S and V but slowly, DD's blankets start making him feel very hot and he pours some oil over DD's hair and she also has matching curly bangs and then they both fall in love and think they will liove happily ever after......

But there is another conspiracy.....Someone is stalking DD and N the B on their honeymoon. Who can it be????????Ouch [S is in asylum and V and N are away on a spaceship....having romantic moments every secondLOL]

P.S. rachu, I still have to answer your questions, I just typed some nonsense which came into my mind....maybe when my feet are on the ground, my thoughts will not be in the clouds, right now both me and my thoughts are in the cloudsLOL And I just CANNOT get over your AWESOME theory..........ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening Girls!! How is everyone doing? I see we are still ahead in the voting, good but I still want to continue with the voting, just in case, they end up voting NivRen down Angry Still one and a half day remaining, anything can happen in that time.
Ketty, Rach Hug How are you guys?? What are we discussing??
Aashvee, my jaanupie, Hug so good to have you back. That's nice that you are in Florida, now at least the time difference between us won't be more than an hour, which is nice. Smile Sorry, if you have told me this before, but who is in Florida? Your grandparents or parents? Aashvee, thanks a ton for your exceptionally kind words, dear about my analysis. You are very sweets. Hug And, honey I feel honored that you think I can write a good FF but sweets, sorry to disappoint you, Ermm FF is just not my cup of tea.

Is, Sneha online too? Hi, sweets what are you doing?

Edited by Excruciating - 16 January 2011 at 8:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
KetteeeepieeeHugAww, thanks jaanupie, i wish i had a transit through NJ. what a blast we could have hadDay Dreaming yes, but we can speak soonLOL love you jaan and thanks for the goldie comment. i am so thrilled. this gold colour looks very nice.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good Morning/Evening Girls!! How is everyone doing? I see we are still ahead in the voting, good but I still want to continue with the voting, just in case, they end up voting NivRen down Angry Still one and a half day remaining, anything can happen in that time.
Aashvee, my jaanupie, Hug so good to have you back. That's nice that you are in Florida, now at least the time difference between us won't be more than an hour, which is nice. Smile Sorry, if you have told me this before, but who is in Florida? Your grandparents or parents? Aashvee, thanks a ton for your exceptionally kind words, dear about my analysis. You are very sweets. Hug And, honey I feel honored that you think I can write a good FF but sweets, sorry to disappoint you, Ermm FF is just not my cup of tea.

PayalpieeeeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugIt's so nice to "speak" with you jaanHugHugHugHugMy daadaji lives in florida, my parents are in genevaLOL

yes, I have another 5:51 hrs of flying time left to get to Atlanta...And then a couple of hours and I will be in your TZLOL

Payalpieeee, I can tell you right now that this is just what you think, just write one chapter some day and you will realise what a wonderful fic you can write, you write so well jaan, we are gettign deprived of a great fic by your not writing itEmbarrassed You see, one day you will write and that day, you can dedicate it to me, jaanEmbarrassedLOL

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Payal good morning sweetie. Hug How is voting going? LOL We killed those other people yesterday. I loved that. LOL

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
hello people..whts up?

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index