Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 134)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Can anyone give me links to the analysis by our talented Nivrenians?I am missing reading all the fabulous analyses here. 

And huge big hugs to all my jaanupies.....HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Miss you all SHO muchHugHugHugHugHugHug
Hey ashvee my cutie my Jaanu my love HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHughow are you I was missing you very much How is your curfew now wow you are online good Jaan but leave all the analysis and go to page 9 read the theory and answer the questions I am missing your funny answers only ketty answered those question now waiting for your opinion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning/evening girls how are you see now NivRen are so ahead the other pair so now they can't loose right.
So what's up sweethearts

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!look who's here, my rachupieeeHugHugHugHugHugi missed sho much my PIC and my jaanuHugHugHugHugHug
look, i'm writing to you from high above the clouds, i am so kicked about it. Always, it will be my flight which does not have the service. but this time i got lucky. maybe god also thought my grounding was unfair and that it was unfair i had not seen the steaming and beyond awesome Nivren scenes on friday, so he gave me access in the clouds...YayLOL

Plus me is voting for nivRen tooLOL

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Good morning/evening girls how are you see now NivRen are so ahead the other pair so now they can't loose right.
So what's up sweethearts
Hi Rach, how r u sweetie, yup NivRen r ahead but still voting, don't want to take chance of down voting from those other people. LOL

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

KetteeepieHugHugHugthanks jaan for the links, still 6:51 minutes of flying time left. My flight path will take me over NY/NJ, so flying hugs and kisses to you, Anju jaan, Mahi jaanu and all my NivRenians in Ny/NJ.

And I will be in Atlanta for 2 hours, so flying hugs and kisses to Sauji jaanupie.

And then i will reach Florida at 6 pm (your time) so, can't wait ketteeepie...Hug

Flying hugs and kisses back to you sweetie. HugHugHugHug I wished you had a layover in NJ I would have meet you at airport. Well now I have to be happy by talking to you. LOL

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

So what's up sweethearts
Hi Rach, how r u sweetie, yup NivRen r ahead but still voting, don't want to take chance of down voting from those other people. LOL
Hey Ketty my sweety I am fine jaan how are you ya I know but now the difference between can't be crossed though even I am voting but I am sure we are on rolls. NivRen can't loose

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Theory of future:

See as we all know the Foursome NivRen and Sidya are going on honeymoon but do you really think just 4 are going to Goa no someone else is also following them the person who is stalking Nivi from all the time who is that dangerous to cause Nivi any harm guess who is the person no no no not JAAL but our NANDU THE BANDU. Why because he has family history that I am going to open actually Sid was Jawaher and Sharmilla's son as they had an affair unknown to anyone but Jawaher because he married Chanchal who is very rich he ditched Sharmilla. At the same time Vandana gave birth to Viren and Chanchal gave birth to ............ Yes you are right Nandu the Bandu but Sharmilla stole Nandu and kept Sid in place of Nandu and Jawaher stole Viren and kept Sid in place Viren. Now Sid is brought up by Vandana with lots of love and care and money, Viren is brought up in Boarding as JAAL wanted to keep Viren away from family but Nandu is brought up by sharmilla who instigated him against Soods specially Chanchal so he became servant at Sood's mansion to take revenge from JAAL and Viren but after coming here he fell in love with Sid but he ditched him for Nivi and married Divya so he wanted to take revenge on Sid and Viren. So he thought a plan to remove both Nivi and Divya from Virarth life so he started stalking to make Nivi mad and then Sood madhouse members will leave Nivi to asylum and he knew Divya has no brain so he will not need any work her mother HL will take her out of the house and he will do rain dance with both hotties Viren and Sid.

So what you think will Nandu be successful in sending Nivi asylum and Divya to HL asylum? Will he be able to do rain dance with his hotties? will he get to know his real identity? Will chanchal comes to know whom she is thinking her son is actually her sautan's son? Will 2 hotties be able to know the real face of Nandu the bandu? How will they bear the shock as both of them love him?
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I think I need five minutes to recover from this. rachupieeeee, you are so awesome jaanu, i am laughing SO much, everyone on the flight is looking at me and wondering if I have suddenly gone MAD. I want to tell them that I am already a maniac, psycho and obsessed about NivRen. Anyway, Rachi, I have no words, this is beyond funny, kya dimaag hai tumhaara rachu, wowROFL

P.S. And i will be back with my answersWink
P>P>S> They did not let me put five rows of ROFL emoticonsShockedCry

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 16 January 2011 at 7:20am

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

So what's up sweethearts

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!look who's here, my rachupieeeHugHugHugHugHugi missed sho much my PIC and my jaanuHugHugHugHugHug
look, i'm writing to you from high above the clouds, i am so kicked about it. Always, it will be my flight which does not have the service. but this time i got lucky. maybe god also thought my grounding was unfair and that it was unfair i had not seen the steaming and beyond awesome Nivren scenes on friday, so he gave me access in the clouds...YayLOL

Plus me is voting for nivRen tooLOL
Wow Ashvee that's awesome that you got network while flying ok so you saw the episode so when you are going to reach there so we can expect wonderful analysis from you now onwards.

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I will reach Florida at 6 pm, your time rachupieee, you and kettiepie are in the same TZ right?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index