Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 133)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! payal jaanupie, you have left me speechless with that absolutely  absolutely awesome analysis.Hug
You know, because i was grounded, i could watch the episode only a few minutes ago (that too in style, in the air, high above the clouds, perfect romantic atmosphere for NivRenEmbarrassed) And what an episode, and what skyrocketing chemistry between NivRen. KinHa have just set such a high bar for passion and sensuality, that too without even touching, AmazingEmbarrassed I am so proud to be a Nivrenian maniacLOL

And your analysis is sending thrills all through my being, wow, what an absolutely awesome and thrilling analysis. NivRen were beyond awesome and your analysis was just as spectacular. I am still reading your words in my mind as I write this.

Payal jaanupie, you must write a fic on NivRen. It will be so mindblowing jaanuHug
P.S. Thanks for the Pm jaan with your analysisHugHugHug

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 16 January 2011 at 6:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening. How r u all? voted for NivRen till 3AM yesterday. How we r doing?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Can anyone give me links to the analysis by our talented Nivrenians?I am missing reading all the fabulous analyses here. 

And huge big hugs to all my jaanupies.....HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Miss you all SHO muchHugHugHugHugHugHug

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening. How r u all? voted for NivRen till 3AM yesterday. How we r doing?

Ketteeepie, *jumps on Ketteepie and hugs her tight* I missed you so=ho sho much kettiepie. and i am so glad to see you jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugThis is so cool naWink

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by gmann2010

Ketteeepie, *jumps on Ketteepie and hugs her tight* I missed you so=ho sho much kettiepie. and i am so glad to see you jaanupieHugThis is so cool naWink
Aashveeeeeeee missed you a lot sweetie, Hug  HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug this is really cool. I am pretty excited that you are coming on my TZ now we can chat without missing each other. Big smile

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Can anyone give me links to the analysis by our talented Nivrenians?I am missing reading all the fabulous analyses here. 

And huge big hugs to all my jaanupies.....Hug Miss you all SHO muchHug
Friday episodes: Page 104 has links and 105 has Payal's analysis, Did you reach or still on flight?

Edited by gmann2010 - 16 January 2011 at 6:56am

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening girls how are you see now NivRen are so ahead the other pair so now they can't loose right.
So what's up sweethearts

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
KetteeepieHugHugHugthanks jaan for the links, still 6:51 minutes of flying time left. My flight path will take me over NY/NJ, so flying hugs and kisses to you, Anju jaan, Mahi jaanu and all my NivRenians in Ny/NJ.

And I will be in Atlanta for 2 hours, so flying hugs and kisses to Sauji jaanupie.

And then i will reach Florida at 6 pm (your time) so, can't wait ketteeepie...HugHugHugHugHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index