Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 132)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzz Hu r u all ? HugHugHugHug 

Oh god my Finger is literallyy painning veryy badlyyy Cry But no other pain is bigger then my lovelyyy NIVREN rght ? Wink . So will continue my Voting We r much much ahed wid them but then also we can't take d risk So we hav 2 keep on Voting till d end .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCMonuKaKinshukaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
dnt wrry guyz.....
..dhekna..
.our shajahan and mumtaz will be the winner...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hi Girls. how are we..  I m still sleepy. Yest night i voted till 3 a.m for our NivRen now my head, fingers everything is paining. Infact i did not come to the forum so that i can vote continously. I am waiting for the D day now, its really scary how suddenly the equation between them changes,,,, the other couple fans jump in together i guess...LOL

Who all are there janu's.... Will have to run off soon.. hoping to catch u guys.

Btw did anybody PM me yesterday? my net was giving me problem and i kept clicking loosing my patientce and i got a message that i deleted something and i was in my inbox, so i am assuming i deleted something Cry pls do let me know if sum1 had PM'd me.....

Okay back to voting....

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Heyy snehu hu r u jaan HugHugHugHug
Oh jaan same here . Even i voted yest night till 2.30 am .I would hav voted whole night but my mom u know naa hehee . So stopped it . n now since morning i m voting for the again .

jaan only Faida is there .Shovu was there little before but she was not feeling well so got offline . n rest of all might b busy in voting , Yupp dear me 2watngg for d d-day . Only 1 day left

Edited by sushmitadutta - 16 January 2011 at 6:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey everyoneHugGuess what???? I'm writing to you all from somewhere above the AtlanticLOL Finally a flight with the FlyNet service. How are all my jaanupies?Hug
I missed you all SHO muchCry
So, I'm also voting for our adorable NivRen from above the cloudsLOLLOL

Snehoo, jaanu, HugHugHugready for some KinHa analysisLOL

And Moni, HugHugHugHugHug

Who else is online?

Anyway, once I reach Florida, I can be online for two weeks without the fear of being grounded or anything.

Again, huge hugs for everyone. Am going to read may Pms. will be back....(plus i am voting for our NivRenLOL

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy snehu hu r u jaan Hug
Oh jaan same here . Even i voted yest night till 2.30 am .I would hav voted whole night but my mom u know naa hehee . So stopped it . n now since morning i m voting for the again .

jaan only Faida is there .Shovu was there little before but she was not feeling well so got offline . n rest of all might b busy in voting , Yupp dear me 2watngg for d d-day . Only 1 day left

Hi Janu Hug

Yeah we wil have to vote till the last minute janu so that they dont take a lead...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey everyoneHugGuess what???? I'm writing to you all from somewhere above the AtlanticLOL Finally a flight with the FlyNet service. How are all my jaanupies?Hug
I missed you all SHO muchCry
So, I'm also voting for our adorable NivRen from above the cloudsLOLLOL

Snehoo, jaanu, HugHugHugready for some KinHa analysisLOL

And Moni, Hug

Who else is online?

Anyway, once I reach Florida, I can be online for two weeks without the fear of being grounded or anything.

Again, huge hugs for everyone. Am going to read may Pms. will be back....(plus i am voting for our NivRenLOL

Hey Janu Hug

Missed u so so much. U said ur curfew will be lifted day before last night but u did not come at all. janu did u watch friday's episode. It was mind blowing. Have sent u many PM's janu. Do read them and give me ur analysis. Muaaahhh.. I dont know how long i will be online but hoping to catch up with u till then ......

Btw does that mean once u r back to ur chacha chachi, u will be regrounded?

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 16 January 2011 at 6:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
SnehooHugHugHugHugi missed you so much too jaan. No, my grounding is over, i am going to florida for two weeks, so two weeks koi stress nahi, except for when i have to attend uni but that's okay, naLOL

I am so kicked about the fact that I am 34000 ft in the air and i am speaking with you, jaanupieHugHugHugHugHug

Missing everyone on the thread so much. Along with NivRen you all have become my addictions. I am suffering from severe withdrawal symptomsCry

okay, anything about kinhaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index