Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 131)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey ketty i missed laughing with u all jaanROFLROFLOMG replace ur finger ROFLI think i need a replacement finger too jaan, plz post me one tooBig smile
Yep they should vote Nivren up , mabye we should do a spell on them to make them hit up button insted of down button what say???
LOL you don't have any idea how many crazy theory were running throw my mind. I wanted to hack the program behind this poll in such a way that whenever someone hit down on NivRen or Up on any other couple it just register a increase in NivRen ratings. LOL

Sweetie I will definitely post you new fingers but I will need a size. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
but f it not love then y are they both finding it hard to move on? just cos they thought they were in love?? it cant lasts this long right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingGita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

but f it not love then y are they both finding it hard to move on? just cos they thought they were in love?? it cant lasts this long right?
About Sid finding hard to move on is might be his zid and GM is not making easier for moving on, if someone else should have been on GM place who would have tried to understand him, Sid's process of moving on would have been faster.

About Nivi, love or no love she trusted Sid totally and her trust in men was broken. And top of it she thinks whenever she gets near to anyone is taken away from her, she is afraid of getting close. Reason Nivi didn't confess yet her feeling for Viren is not Sid, she is afraid of losing again and still she doesn't think much of herself, it is still hard for her to understand how guy like Viren is in love with her, she trust him but still she has some hesitance. 

prajeeScintillatingxaviaraGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
finally we r leading by 100,000 votes..YES..

goodnight girls..like everyone even my hand is panning. tc. see u later.

Edited by simran728 - 16 January 2011 at 12:51am

gmann2010ScintillatingGita97

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

FOR S. it was love but for Nivi i guess she thought she was in love. And the reason she is finding it hard to move on coz of the betrayal by S. and she is not able to trust anyother that easily

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening all. How is everyone?

I see we are discussing the diff. between Sid's love and Viren's love.

I think Nivi was never really in love with Sid. She definitely loved the idea of being in love and someone loving her. So she gave into his threats and said she loves him. Sid did love her but his was a more selfish kind of love, wherein her needs and desires never entered into the equation. So he could not stand up for her either. I dont think this would have changed even if he had all the time in the world. I think this is also the reason Sid finds it diff. to move on. As he has been so selfish, he cant believe that he has lost her

Viren loves her madly and manipulated the situation brilliantly so that she married him. He does have the time Sid did not, but the diff. is that his love is selfless. Her needs, desires, thoughts everything is important to him unlike Sid. Nivi realised this on the day of the wedding and she trusts him fully. She is also falling for him and I guess she will realise that she probably never did love Sid. I think she is afraid of acknowledging her feelings because she is afraid of losing him like she lost everyone else.

nutssimran728Scintillating_Namita_

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey ketty i missed laughing with u all jaanROFLROFLOMG replace ur finger ROFLI think i need a replacement finger too jaan, plz post me one tooBig smile
Yep they should vote Nivren up , mabye we should do a spell on them to make them hit up button insted of down button what say???
LOL you don't have any idea how many crazy theory were running throw my mind. I wanted to hack the program behind this poll in such a way that whenever someone hit down on NivRen or Up on any other couple it just register a increase in NivRen ratings. LOL

Sweetie I will definitely post you new fingers but I will need a size. LOL
Great idea hun, yes i should try to hack in shouldnt i cause i study IT and mabye i will be able to get around the systemEvil Smilewhat say i should try??LOL

Lolz post me a xtra large size finger  cause i need all the more voting strength possibleROFL
jaan need to go as guest came over will catch you all soon ok?? love ya all

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 16 January 2011 at 2:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
God my my poor finger and hand !!!! sorry girls i was totally missing over thr weekend, but i did nothing this weekend except vote for NivRen !!! Thank God we got a lead again, and now our lead in over 120,000 votes, but i will still continue to vote, i don't wnat the other couple fans to start voiting NivRen down again !! Tongue

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index