Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
but we got to understand that Sid's understanding of Nivi is different than Viren's..
no one is wrong in their situation...they just have a had a different experiences in life and made them different..
See Sid knows Nivi from childhood when she was very very shy and close person...she talked to tree and flowers and animals more than ppl.....sid always knew Nivi to be very soft n shy and never asking for whats on her mind.. never standing up for her...like when Sid and DD would go to see Shimla..Nivi wanted to go but she will not say it..and I mean there are countless things that Nivi wanted Sid to do or wanted to with him ..but she never speaks up..
so, Sid knew if he wanted to her ...he will need to push her to open up..to confess and to speak up whats on her mind. We should not blame Sid. See Nivi was genuinely happy when Sid made her confess...Sid knew ..nivi will only speak when something drastic happens..
Also, if you think abt it..even Viren manipulated Nivi and used her love for DD and Sid to make her marry him (yes he had feelings but she did not)...and they could not wait for ever bcos of Sidya's wedding..
otherwise if you see now..it is sooo difficult for VIren to make Nivi speak up and even to show her real feelings to him..
thats why I said in my PM..i want Nivi to open up more...for others sake.
Jaani that means S. never knew Nivi or understood Nivi. But here my thing is not of S. understanding Nivi and my point is whether Nivi loved . or not coz S. really had to work hard to convince her whereas Viren just have to request her. S. threatened her to go out on date with her and to say those 3 words but she did not give n to S. when it came to DD and she herself said that she cant say no to the people whom she considers apna. But she never said yes to S. when she came to know abt DD so my question is that did she ever loved S. coz if S. would have not threatened her that he would jump off the cliff she would have never said I love u to him[/QUOTE]
YAY votes for NIVREN are 340040. I am happy now.
I think Nivi loved Sid for sure..there is no denying in that. but maybe their love was not strong enough. every love does not have the strength to fight all odds. thats reality they were showing prob. just like KS loves Nivi but u see where we stand...etc ..there are many examples.
anyway, I feel the love did not succeed because of few reasons..feel free to add more bcos many things went wrong.
1. most imp - Sid could not stand up for nivi...
2. Nivi needs a person with a strong backbone. Some who can be her SPINE. and Sid was not that. He understood her but did not understand where she needs his help and where he should speak up..how his family can ruin her..even now he cannot read ppl. he knows Nivi and what she is and what she will do and where she will stand etc..but not more than that
3. Sid had a very caring mother, dadaji and family over all ..even YD loves him. so he put them ahead of Nivi. Viren does not have that burden. it makes no diff to him.
4. Nivi NEEDS LOT OF TIME FOR EVERYTHING...which their relationship did not have. If Sid had time like Viren does now..he would have waited. I surely feel he would have waited his whole life.. but he did not have that chance. BS decision was made and he was dying and sid was forced...as soon the relationship developed too many things happened..like DD, BS, KS, etc and their love was not able to understand and bear all this.
5. Nivi love is strong. Just because she gave up Sid does not mean she did not love. It is more difficult to give up then to fight for . its more difficult to forgive and to let go.
6. Bottom line is SID did not understand that you cant get everything in life. He has got everything in life from money to love to parents..etc...but not his love .
thats why CT has shown so much contrast between Sid and Viren. reason being they wanted to show what kind of man Nivi needs n Sid was not that.