Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 129)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
These are the things Viren told Nivi that he is waiting for:

1. He will wait for the day when she will trust his words and his love
2. He will wait for that day everyday when there is no laxman rekha between them
3. He will wait for the day when she is waiting eagerly to meet him
4. He will wait for the day when she will keep fast because she loves him
5. He will wait for the day when there won't be any diwar between them
6. He will wait for her 'aawaaz' 

Am I missing any? Well all above things says only one thing that he is waiting for her to confess her love for him. We all are waiting eagerly for that day. do think that day will be this week? Because we are just 2 smiles away from that day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i am back to stay for a while lolz. so whats going on?? I see Rachu is on fire today lolz, i am loving what u r saying sweets and ketty jaan as usual ur post is awsome jaan. ans is simran still here, uff simran jaanu what will i do without you jaan??I think i am incomplete without you all girls. i still am feeling unwell but just not being able to talk with u lots is killing me so decided to make my self happy by chatting with u for a while so anyone still online or am i here at a bad time??

YESS Nivren still in the lead, i am voting non stop despite my headache lolz and i will just kill the people who keeps on voting them downAngry anyways nothing to get angry about cause i know my nivren pagal girls are voting them up non stop like me lolz.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

These are the things Viren told Nivi that he is waiting for:

1. He will wait for the day when she will trust his words and his love
2. He will wait for that day everyday when there is no laxman rekha between them
3. He will wait for the day when she is waiting eagerly to meet him
4. He will wait for the day when she will keep fast because she loves him
5. He will wait for the day when there won't be any diwar between them
6. He will wait for her 'aawaaz' 

Am I missing any? Well all above things says only one thing that he is waiting for her to confess her love for him. We all are waiting eagerly for that day. do think that day will be this week? Because we are just 2 smiles away from that day.

Fantastic kettyClapFantastic jaan no ur not missing anything as far as i can remember. And oh god if her confession is this week i think my head will burst with too much happiness lolz. YES only 2 smiles awayBig smileBig smile, and i am sure it wont take long for nivi to give those 2 smiles to viren naa?? OMG just cant wait. I think we all here will die a thousand deaths with Viren when that day those three magical words come out from Nivi. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ok I am back. I am waiting eagerly for Monday too, I hope we can see that segment scene on Monday, with very less GM crap. GM's character will not be redeemed until Sid comes clean. I hope that guy gets some sense and tell her the truth.

While voting I am watching old NivRen scenes and just watched the scene where Viren drugged Nivi and she said she can't say no to her own, well now she can't say no to Viren too, and that thought made me so happy.
U know Ketty I was thinking the same that Viren know that she cannot say no to him now as she considers him apna but it just gave me the reaon to think that did she ever considered S. apna coz the reasons she gave in to S. demands coz S. always threatened her. When she went out on a date with him he said that he will keep on standing outside her house if she does not come and then she gave in to say I love U when he threatened that he will jump from the cliff.

but we got to understand that Sid's understanding of Nivi is different than Viren's..
no one is wrong in their situation...they just have a had a different experiences in life and made them different..

See Sid knows Nivi from childhood when she was very very shy and close person...she talked to tree and flowers and animals more than ppl.....sid always knew Nivi to be very soft n shy and never asking for whats on her mind.. never standing up for her...like when Sid and DD would go to see Shimla..Nivi wanted to go but she will not say it..and I mean there are countless things that Nivi wanted Sid to do or wanted to with him ..but she never speaks up..

so, Sid knew if he wanted to her ...he will need to push her to open up..to confess and to speak up whats on her mind. We should not blame Sid. See Nivi was genuinely happy when Sid made her confess...Sid knew ..nivi will only speak when something drastic happens..

Also, if you think abt it..even Viren manipulated Nivi and used her love for DD and Sid to make her marry him (yes he had feelings but she did not)...and they could not wait for ever bcos of Sidya's wedding..

otherwise if you see now..it is sooo difficult for VIren to make Nivi speak up and even to show her real feelings to him..

thats why I said in my PM..i want Nivi to open up more...for others sake. 
Jaani that means S. never knew Nivi or understood Nivi. But here my thing is not of S. understanding Nivi and my point is whether Nivi loved . or not coz S. really had to work hard to convince her whereas Viren just have to request her. S. threatened her to go out on date with her and to say those 3 words but she did not give n to S. when it came to DD and she herself said that she cant say no to the people whom she considers apna. But she never said yes to S. when she came to know abt DD so my question is that did she ever loved S. coz if S. would have not threatened her that he would jump off the cliff she would have never said I love u to him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey guys i am back to stay for a while lolz. so whats going on?? I see Rachu is on fire today lolz, i am loving what u r saying sweets and ketty jaan as usual ur post is awsome jaan. ans is simran still here, uff simran jaanu what will i do without you jaan??I think i am incomplete without you all girls. i still am feeling unwell but just not being able to talk with u lots is killing me so decided to make my self happy by chatting with u for a while so anyone still online or am i here at a bad time??

YESS Nivren still in the lead, i am voting non stop despite my headache lolz and i will just kill the people who keeps on voting them downAngry anyways nothing to get angry about cause i know my nivren pagal girls are voting them up non stop like me lolz.
Hi sweetie good to have you back. I am sorry to hear that you still have a head ache. I hope you better soon. Hug We are still hitting the up button, I never been this craze for any poll in my life. Craziness is pretty apparent . LOL

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

You are right Rach about story being not connected and there are lots of loop holes right now in most of all characters, JW is absent from last so many episodes and there is no reason shown for it. Now I am not sure about JAAL's purpose at all apart from their hatred for Keshav.
I think the CTs has forgotten JW existsLOL even i forgot who JW was lolz then i remembered and was like "oh yeh the joru ka gulam"LOLman that guy is hopeless no wonder he is not shown now days.

Rachu i love ur post jaan about story not being connected and couldnt agree more, everything seems so out of place rite??everyones has diffrent motivesthen what they began with. JAAL is just confusing me day by day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Ok I am back. I am waiting eagerly for Monday too, I hope we can see that segment scene on Monday, with very less GM crap. GM's character will not be redeemed until Sid comes clean. I hope that guy gets some sense and tell her the truth.

While voting I am watching old NivRen scenes and just watched the scene where Viren drugged Nivi and she said she can't say no to her own, well now she can't say no to Viren too, and that thought made me so happy.
U know Ketty I was thinking the same that Viren know that she cannot say no to him now as she considers him apna but it just gave me the reaon to think that did she ever considered S. apna coz the reasons she gave in to S. demands coz S. always threatened her. When she went out on a date with him he said that he will keep on standing outside her house if she does not come and then she gave in to say I love U when he threatened that he will jump from the cliff.

but we got to understand that Sid's understanding of Nivi is different than Viren's..
no one is wrong in their situation...they just have a had a different experiences in life and made them different..

See Sid knows Nivi from childhood when she was very very shy and close person...she talked to tree and flowers and animals more than ppl.....sid always knew Nivi to be very soft n shy and never asking for whats on her mind.. never standing up for her...like when Sid and DD would go to see Shimla..Nivi wanted to go but she will not say it..and I mean there are countless things that Nivi wanted Sid to do or wanted to with him ..but she never speaks up..

so, Sid knew if he wanted to her ...he will need to push her to open up..to confess and to speak up whats on her mind. We should not blame Sid. See Nivi was genuinely happy when Sid made her confess...Sid knew ..nivi will only speak when something drastic happens..

Also, if you think abt it..even Viren manipulated Nivi and used her love for DD and Sid to make her marry him (yes he had feelings but she did not)...and they could not wait for ever bcos of Sidya's wedding..

otherwise if you see now..it is sooo difficult for VIren to make Nivi speak up and even to show her real feelings to him..

thats why I said in my PM..i want Nivi to open up more...for others sake. 
Jaani that means S. never knew Nivi or understood Nivi. But here my thing is not of S. understanding Nivi and my point is whether Nivi loved . or not coz S. really had to work hard to convince her whereas Viren just have to request her. S. threatened her to go out on date with her and to say those 3 words but she did not give n to S. when it came to DD and she herself said that she cant say no to the people whom she considers apna. But she never said yes to S. when she came to know abt DD so my question is that did she ever loved S. coz if S. would have not threatened her that he would jump off the cliff she would have never said I love u to him
Zarmeen ur here jaan??HugOh i missed u soo much sweets, how is ur hand??And simran jaanu hi sweety hardly get to talk to u.

Ok you three are also on fire here lolz, great discussions going on and i have to agree 100%with Zarmeen here, it was only Sid's zid that made nivi say yes. I dont think nivi actually did love sid insded she was just in love with the fact of being love but i never saw true love for sid in her eyes. And see if she did love sid and considered her as her own then why did she back out when DD came, why did she say no when DD came to the picture?? I dont think nivi ever did fall in love with sid and thats it lolz. I dunno if i made sense lolz sorryEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

I think the CTs has forgotten JW existsLOL even i forgot who JW was lolz then i remembered and was like "oh yeh the joru ka gulam"LOLman that guy is hopeless no wonder he is not shown now days.

Rachu i love ur post jaan about story not being connected and couldnt agree more, everything seems so out of place rite??everyones has diffrent motivesthen what they began with. JAAL is just confusing me day by day.
ROFL ROFL ROFL Shova how can you forget CC's better half and man who is responsible for bringing Viren into this world. LOL, or in case Viren is adopted. LOL I think like Sid he don't have much to do either now a days apart from giving into their wives. I wonder when they will pull a disappearing act on Sid.

Edited by gmann2010 - 16 January 2011 at 12:04am

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index