Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 128)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok I am back. I am waiting eagerly for Monday too, I hope we can see that segment scene on Monday, with very less GM crap. GM's character will not be redeemed until Sid comes clean. I hope that guy gets some sense and tell her the truth.

While voting I am watching old NivRen scenes and just watched the scene where Viren drugged Nivi and she said she can't say no to her own, well now she can't say no to Viren too, and that thought made me so happy.
U know Ketty I was thinking the same that Viren know that she cannot say no to him now as she considers him apna but it just gave me the reaon to think that did she ever considered S. apna coz the reasons she gave in to S. demands coz S. always threatened her. When she went out on a date with him he said that he will keep on standing outside her house if she does not come and then she gave in to say I love U when he threatened that he will jump from the cliff.
I know Zarmeen, whatever she did for Sid was only when she was pushed and biggest fact is she sacrifice his happiness for her sister that says a lot, now if someone ask her to sacrifice Viren's happiness for someone else, will she do it? I don't think so, even before she started loving him, at wedding confrontation, he was only her friend but she was ready to sacrifice her sister happiness for his.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuzarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
guys..negative voting has started again. our points are going down..they are down by 2000 points...

i hate these voters girls...please help.

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Actually I was thinking to maintain Viren's mystery still alive they have left numerous points unanswered from the beginning
  1. What is his past
  2. Why he didn't supported Sid even after knowing Sid loved Nivi (whatever we are predicting are just assumption).
  3. Why actually he did jealousy track on Sid as Sid was already marrying Divya I don't think there was need to do all this
  4. Why he forced Nivi to marry him.
  5. Why he left Nivi alone on first day.
  6. Why he was never shown to be concerned after the fire incident
  7. Why he was never concerned about Sid as he knew Sid didn't want to married to Divya 

Now days the questions are very obvious and I am feeling due to these reasons all those tracks are hanging there itself. I was just thinking will they show those things when they start opening things or they will forget all those things and keep him engima till end

After marriage they even turned Sid as engima and raised few questions about him too:
  1. Why he never told BS about JAAL wrongdoings
  2. Why he started believing Chanchal again
  3. why is he not doubting JAAL involvement in Nivi's condition and supporting them
  4. Why he is becoming so submissive which he never was before

Will they give proper answers to these questions or not and most important question where Jawaher has gone as he is not shown in the episodes

They have created so much confusion I don't know when they are going to solve it and most weird is everyone tend to forget what happened day before and start living as if nothing happened.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesavera2007lamssihuzarmeenogmann2010Scintillatinganjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok I am back. I am waiting eagerly for Monday too, I hope we can see that segment scene on Monday, with very less GM crap. GM's character will not be redeemed until Sid comes clean. I hope that guy gets some sense and tell her the truth.

While voting I am watching old NivRen scenes and just watched the scene where Viren drugged Nivi and she said she can't say no to her own, well now she can't say no to Viren too, and that thought made me so happy.
U know Ketty I was thinking the same that Viren know that she cannot say no to him now as she considers him apna but it just gave me the reaon to think that did she ever considered S. apna coz the reasons she gave in to S. demands coz S. always threatened her. When she went out on a date with him he said that he will keep on standing outside her house if she does not come and then she gave in to say I love U when he threatened that he will jump from the cliff.

zarmeen you are absolutely right. Sid always got his work done by threatening her, he always demanded what he wanted. Whereas Viren requests.

Rachu, Simi I do not think so Sid will speak up. He will try to convince DD by saying something else. He will never tell her about his past with Nivi.

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Very good points Rachna...CTs have left so many unanswered questions hanging just like that. Now they have started Yash track too with Gaurav... I really want them to end few of these specially MP track. They have dragged it for 2 months now. Maybe we will see some closure this week. And i really want them to show only NiVren for atleast a day in lover shack and their date.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728lamssihuzarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Rach good questions. I am not sure all those questions are going to be answered but few of them might come into light when MP track is revealed. At least i was them to reveal Viren's character when MP track is over, I want to end doubting on his character, it can't go on for ever. And question about Sid's character, I think they have messed up his character big time to continue sister rift track and MP track. I don't know what explanation they going to show us for his sudden change and SML.

simran728zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I actually think sometime what ever Trp they are getting is due NivRen and Viren because if we actually see the story and characters it looked completely jumbled and unconnected to previous day sometime I really feel like I am watching the series where characters are same but new story start everyday without closure of previous day story. Everything look like hanging in air without any proper reasoning and explaination.
Even JAAL behavior is very different

I mean when show started they try to give in to BS in the hope to get property and money and I don't understand the reason for JAAL adament on Sid marriage with Divya and not Nivi to the extent that they openely showed BS their true colors without considering the fact they will not get any money even after knowing POA of office was given to Sid and not to them (how in the world JAAL could even think that BS can ever trust them with POA). That was the last day she was shown to be concerned about Viren not getting property but later after wedding she was not even concerned about that she never thought to bring Viren in good books of BS using Nivi, She was ready to throw Viren out if Nivi is leaving but doesn't want to leave the house, They had made even JAAL character complicated to understand.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728lamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
You are right Rach about story being not connected and there are lots of loop holes right now in most of all characters, JW is absent from last so many episodes and there is no reason shown for it. Now I am not sure about JAAL's purpose at all apart from their hatred for Keshav.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index