Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 126)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

Hello I am back again was not feeling sleepy so on the Lappy again and I am happy after seeing the lead I must tell you I never voted so madly ever before I did today continuously non-stop. Earlier I used to vote for sometime and stop but today I don't know how I did this. 

Rachu..welcome back. hhehehe Tongue hey do you know if winner gets anything? like with Nivren come to know something? get something? or maybe they will mention this in interview??
Actually I don't know about it much as I was never in this seriously I just voted there first for SAJAN 2-3 time in the last that to only for day few times but never took it very seriously even last time about Viren as lead was big I was not so actively voting but today I was I think when you are at top and someone is approching you then you tend to become active else you remain passive. I think its just a mad race to make ur fav. at top that's it as it hold no meaning as multiple votes are allowed so means the actor whose fans have lots of time will win if it had single voting then only you can get nearly exact no. (considering some fake id's also but still the figure will be nearly ok) of fans for a actor.

oh dear...this morning i was very scared..bcos you see the difference was only like 20,000. and they were fast too. i have been voting since 9am this morning. and last night i was voting till 3am. i have scenes going on..i have few questions..will posts them too for you and payal. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingXSilentWishesXDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Agree simran that Viren is working alone in the MP tracking as he doesn't trust anyone in the home he is judging all of them.

I still don't think confrontation will happen between DivSid as Sid will again try to make Divya understand or tell her don't ask me anything. Actually I think even if Sid tell her everything then also Divya can't be changed as they are now showing her character to be very self centered she just think of herself and not even bothering about Sid. I don't think she loves Sid she just like to be pampered by Sid like Viren does Nivedita and when it is not happening the manner she wish she just loose it. Her this behavior make me suspicious that maybe she is MP but Jaan sometime I do have my doubts on Sid too. I don't have any logic to suspect him but still sometime I feel he can be MP too.

but from precap it looked like DD was really mad...like she will walk out. and sid will not that happen. so, why would they stay back if they are not talking or enjoying?? 

and I think in love shack...the manager said..1 day and 1 night. and thats I feel they would have come in different clothes and enjoy the day and at night changed their outfits and came for a date.??

and yea maybe MP will make her or his grand entry tomorrow...question is will CC come alone or will she bring the whole family making an excuse that dadaji also needs a change of place and we all go together? Maybe make a JUNGLE TRIP together?? or maybe she will say she is going somewhere else and will end up coming to Goa?? I am bummed bcos they are not showing real goa. i became a fool. i thought they wud and maybe we will get beautiful sunsets and beaches??

Edited by simran728 - 15 January 2011 at 9:31pm

zarmeenoScintillatingXSilentWishesXDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey guys!
Kinshuk article is out! I m not well.Ulcer pain is killing me!
Have fun guys and luv u all! Hug
Hi Nishi, this is Payal. I don't think we have chatted before! Smile Thanks for giving us an update about Kinshuk's article. And, sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Unhappy Personally I haven't experienced it but I have heard that ulcer pain can be extremely painful. Hope you get well soon dear!!

simran728zarmeenoXSilentWishesXDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Ok I am back. I am waiting eagerly for Monday too, I hope we can see that segment scene on Monday, with very less GM crap. GM's character will not be redeemed until Sid comes clean. I hope that guy gets some sense and tell her the truth.

While voting I am watching old NivRen scenes and just watched the scene where Viren drugged Nivi and she said she can't say no to her own, well now she can't say no to Viren too, and that thought made me so happy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey guys!
Hi Nishi, this is Payal. I don't think we have chatted before! Smile Thanks for giving us an update about Kinshuk's article. And, sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Unhappy Personally I haven't experienced it but I have heard that ulcer pain can be extremely painful. Hope you get well soon dear!!

Hey Payal Hug Nice to meet you! Yeah it is! I cant type that much but i can promise you i m reading everyone's analysis!Embarrassed I mean it! I read everyday! 

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!
Hi Nishi sorry to hear that you are in pain sweetie, I hope you get well soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoXSilentWishesXDilbole_ShiOmRu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey guys!
Hi Nishi sorry to hear that you are in pain sweetie, I hope you get well soon.

Hey long time! how r u?
thanks so much for the concern! I also wish to get well soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
here is the article. and i am mad bcos all that interview person asked was abt sunday..

could have asked about his GF and Sunday?? or anything going on in private life he would like to share.esp from sunday POV?? or what does he think of Nivren fans??? like they a leading couple?? how does he feel about that when he is relaxing on Sunday and catching up abt them?? How was his vacation and new years.? what did he do Sunday holidays?? and where he went out? does he go out of the country? which movies did he watch?

imp question..does he dream of Nivi on Sundays too Wink?? does he chant her name on Sunday shooting Sets too Wink?? how does he like her as his co-star Embarrassed?? esp Sunday shooting?? are they friends off screen n do they spend their sunday together gazing at sunset Tongue??

kya yaar...ye interview waali toh bahut hi boring thi !! Angry

Edited by simran728 - 15 January 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsfai_luBz_NehaHCvids08ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoXSilentWishesXDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index