Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 124)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey shova how are you sweety we missed you alot and just go and take rest close your laptop don't play with your health to vote we are here go and sleep and we are sure they will win.
Aww Rachu i missed you jaan so much.thanks sweets for ur concerns but i am taking rest u know i am lying down and clcking so i am fine for now lolz. I am sick of sleeping Ouch been doing that quite a bit so thought to chat with you for a bit as mom has gone to take a shower and i am feeling a bit better then before. So what r u guys talking about??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Shova, missed you sweetie. Hug Please take some rest, don't worry about voting, we are at it like maniacs. LOL
Aww Ketty my sweet jaanuuHugHugHugI missed you too. Thanks jaan yep i am taking rest and voting at the same time so dont worry. lolz i can see you guys are at it like maniacs me too lolz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweet sweet jannusHugMissed you all so much, but i cant stay for longCrystill sick with migraines but i could not help but come and say hi. So how r we all oday. I see everyones voting. I am also voting lolz, i have my laptop under my blanket and sneaking in and voting without getting caught by mom. I have one hand on my head and one hand on my mouse and constantly clicking LOLDont worry sweets they will remain up as it seems we are all voting constantly.

Hey, my Shovujaanu. Hug My sweetpup is here. Hug So, sorry dear that your migraines still not better, dear. Unhappy Well, you take heaps of rest, get back to you abnormal self, Wink and then come back to us soon. Hug Okay, now go, don't worry about the voting, we are there to take care of that. In fact, we just reached a whooping 300,000 in the last 30 minutes. So, you see, we will all together make NivRen win. I will just not be able to live with myself, if they lose, hehe, you can relate to that, right, sweets?? Love you loads, come back soon. We all miss you a lot. Hug

Edited by Excruciating - 15 January 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweet sweet jannusHugMissed you all so much, but i cant stay for longCrystill sick with migraines but i could not help but come and say hi. So how r we all oday. I see everyones voting. I am also voting lolz, i have my laptop under my blanket and sneaking in and voting without getting caught by mom. I have one hand on my head and one hand on my mouse and constantly clicking LOLDont worry sweets they will remain up as it seems we are all voting constantly.

Hey, my Shovujaanu. Hug My sweetpup is here. Hug So, sorry dear that your migraines still not better, dear. Unhappy Well, you take heaps of rest, get back to you abnormal self, Wink and then come back to us soon. Hug Okay, now go, don't worry about the voting, we are there to take care of that. In fact, we just reached a whooping 300,000 in the last 30 minutes. So, you see, we will all together make NivRen win. I will just not be able to live with myself, if they lose, hehe, you can relate to that, right, sweets?? Love you loads, come back soon. We all miss you a lot. Hug
Hey Shova sweetie what happened to u. With migraine u r on the comp. Jaani u need to relax. We r missing u so much but u do need to rest. And don't worry we will make Nivren win. I'. voting since last night

gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Girls I will leave now will come online tomorrow as my PC is very hot now so have to close it

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Girls I will leave now will come online tomorrow as my PC is very hot now so have to close it
Goodnight Rach. Okay we shall chat tomorrow, dear. Hug

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Shova sweetie what happened to u. With migraine u r on the comp. Jaani u need to relax. We r missing u so much but u do need to rest. And don't worry we will make Nivren win. I'. voting since last night
Hey payal and zarmeen sweets i am missing you guys too. thaks jaanams for your concern. Ok i will go now as it seems you all are telling me to goCrylolz jokes actually not feeling to well now and yes keep on voting and i will try to when i feel well again. and inshallah Nivren will win Big smile.
and zarmeen you know my pagalpan rite, even in hospital i was posting so just a migrane will not stop me from voting lolz but i will take rest for a bit and come back soon but i will not be online as i cant type propely with this pain. so my sweets you all take care and vote for our Nivren and i will see you all sonn when i am again back to my abnormal self(love this payal lolz).cya and a million hugs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
ok sweethearts ..I am back.. went n did groceries and dinner on my way back..had awesome falafel sandwich..

wow we areee leading big. way!! i am going to get back to it..for some reason i feel the star plus server goes slow and fast....

shova take rest and get well soon. 
Rach. goodnight babe. take care and see you tomorrow. TG its sunday and we can close to Monday!! i hate mondays but bcos of Nivren epi I am hoping monday will come fast.

Ketty and payal..great job at voting dear. Now, i shall join you. i shall stay up little bit so i can vote and chat with you. 

anything new?

did Suchi write this weekend? and what about Milee?
I hope she is doing well because we really missed her analysis on yday's epi. 

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index