Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 123)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Yup, I Remember Simran Dii!!!
This Is SOO BAD.
OK WE HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT!!!
AND WE HAVE TO GET THIS PLAN IN ACTION.

I SHALL VOTE THEM DOWN.
The Seniors, Vote NivRen Up.
And The Youngsters Vote Them Down!Wink
Faiza, Simran I have been voting NivRen up but it is like no use because they are voting them down. Angry Guys, let's continue doing that, right now, me & Simran vote up and Faiza down, okay? And, if either of you would please send out a PM to all our NivReniancs that they get to voting at the earliest! Who is going to do that??

Edited by Excruciating - 15 January 2011 at 6:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

This Is SOO BAD.

I SHALL VOTE THEM DOWN.
Faiza, Simran I have been voting NivRen up but it is like no use because they are voting them down. Angry Guys, let's continue doing that, right now, me & Simran vote up and Faiza down, okay? And, if either of you would please send out a PM to all our NivReniancs that they get to voting at the earliest! Who is going to do that??

OK GUYS..i am voting them up..I See that they have STOPPED voting us down for some reason. maybe they are tired or whatever.

so, full force..lets vote them UP..right now.. before they come back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

This Is SOO BAD.

I SHALL VOTE THEM DOWN.

OK GUYS..i am voting them up..I See that they have STOPPED voting us down for some reason. maybe they are tired or whatever.

so, full force..lets vote them UP..right now.. before they come back.
I am voting them up too. It is really frustrating, really want to kill someone. Angry

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Ok guys I am voting NivRen up I will go on now don't worry I have noticed they generally active at this time and in morning they go slow so we can really vote at that time. Don't worry NivRen will surely win. In evening I have noticed they stop vote NivRen down when their own couple is voted down by numerous votes.

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
ok.guys i will be back in some time. need to drive back home from work. see u later. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Hey my sweet sweet jannusHugMissed you all so much, but i cant stay for longCrystill sick with migraines but i could not help but come and say hi. So how r we all oday. I see everyones voting. I am also voting lolz, i have my laptop under my blanket and sneaking in and voting without getting caught by mom. I have one hand on my head and one hand on my mouse and constantly clicking LOLDont worry sweets they will remain up as it seems we are all voting constantly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweet sweet jannusHugMissed you all so much, but i cant stay for longCrystill sick with migraines but i could not help but come and say hi. So how r we all oday. I see everyones voting. I am also voting lolz, i have my laptop under my blanket and sneaking in and voting without getting caught by mom. I have one hand on my head and one hand on my mouse and constantly clicking LOLDont worry sweets they will remain up as it seems we are all voting constantly.

Hey shova how are you sweety we missed you alot and just go and take rest close your laptop don't play with your health to vote we are here go and sleep and we are sure they will win.

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hi Shova, missed you sweetie. Hug Please take some rest, don't worry about voting, we are at it like maniacs. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index