Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 122)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

YAY..i am back...logged in from work..so I am multi tasking...please someone say something and comment naa?? where is RACHU?? n MAHI?? are you voting and thats why not here??
Payal, yes I am off on Monday and full time at home...this last 2 weeks or 1 week has been extremely busy and tiring. also the reason is I sleep late bcos I have to be on the forum at least few hrs after I come home n then go to sleep at 3am n stuff.
this weekend I have a software delivery to customer in Europe so I am working..otherwise work is not that bad...i can log in from work too. but sometimes i dont get time to posts.
Are you off on monday?? and did you read my posts?? how come on comments on Roofza??

Hey Simram, dear sorry I had stepped away for a while. Didn't mean to ignore you, sweets!! UnhappyI had to take Mom out for something and just returned back and want to resume with the voting because these other fans are relentlessly voting NivRen down. Angry So, far as working on Monday is concerned, yes I am but I will be working from home, which would be nice, because I will be able to come online, watch the episode chat with all you guys. Wink Yes, dear I do like your comparison of Roofza much better since I was comparing only Nivedita to it but now looking at this UMAurTV segment you are comparing NivRen to it, which is any day much better!! LOL Hey, also I forgot to mention that I ordered one of the books you recommended a week or so back, "Power of Attitude" by Mac Anderson. Will read it and let you know how I liked it. It looked very impressive from what little you mentioned about it and that inspired me to go ahead and buy it. Thanks!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

@Payal you made my day by your mindblowing analysis and I completely loved it you dissected those scenes also so beautifully which were shown for seconds and I was watching the scene while reading your explanation. Even I felt bad for Sid yesterday as he is sincerely trying to move on with Divya and she due to her insecurities she is ruining it completely. I was shocked that Divya was not jealous when Sid was dancing with other girl but she got jealous when Sid tried to help Nivi. She is just jealous of Nivi with or without Sid. Anyways back I actually loved the explaination of door scene you explained it very beautifully. 
Hey Rachu dear, sorry sweets I somehow missed your comment. Unhappy I completely skipped this page when I got back in the afternoon after running my errands. Sorry!! Thanks a ton, sweets for liking my NivRen dissection. It really feels great to receive good compliments about my posts from you, always does. Smile And, you are right about Divya, that scene clearly indicated that she is jealous of any and everything relating to Nivedita!! That is seriously ridiculous!! And to think that out poor Nivedita has sacrificed so much for her so called sister. Angry
Okay, now I am going to resume with the voting. Really these other fans are pissing me off, by voting NivRen down. Angry Rach, we have to make NivRen win. I cannot have it any other way and to think that we still have 2 more days of this nightmare to go through. No matter, how much of leap we try to get, they eventually catch up. Angry Do you know, who the hell this other couple is?? Are you familiar with the show?

Edited by Excruciating - 15 January 2011 at 5:24pm

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

@Payal you made my day by your mindblowing analysis and I completely loved it you dissected those scenes also so beautifully which were shown for seconds and I was watching the scene while reading your explanation. Even I felt bad for Sid yesterday as he is sincerely trying to move on with Divya and she due to her insecurities she is ruining it completely. I was shocked that Divya was not jealous when Sid was dancing with other girl but she got jealous when Sid tried to help Nivi. She is just jealous of Nivi with or without Sid. Anyways back I actually loved the explaination of door scene you explained it very beautifully. 
Hey Rachu dear, sorry sweets I somehow missed your comment. Unhappy I completely skipped this page when I got back in the afternoon after running my errands. Sorry!! Thanks a ton, sweets for liking my NivRen dissection. It really feels great to receive good compliments about my posts from you, always does. Smile And, you are right about Divya, that scene clearly indicated that she is jealous of any and everything relating to Nivedita!! That is seriously ridiculous!! And to think that out poor Nivedita has sacrificed so much for her so called sister. Angry
Okay, now I am going to resume with the voting. Really these other fans are pissing me off, by voting NivRen down. Angry Rach, we have to make NivRen win. I cannot have it any other way and to think that we still have 2 more days of this nightmare to go through. No matter, how much of leap we try to get, they eventually catch up. Angry Do you know, who the hell this other couple is?? Are you familiar with the show?

payal..i am familiar with the show. i have seen the beginging of it. the actors are really good.  and the guy...OMG..he can really act and his expression and dialogs are to die for...he reminds of viren..

but they were showing too much crap in between and hence i stopped watching it. like for 3 months now I have not watched it..plus nivren is much better

but yea they have big fan base. esp the male actor. also he is a really nice person from his interview..so I am not surprised.

but still I NEED NIVREN TO WiN.

i am working with 1 hand. my left hand is on the UP button and other hand on the server.

hahaha

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
this is really frustrating. those other ppl are constantly rating us down...i mean i have seen points go down by 5000 again..

what shall we do??

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
GUYS!
THEY'VE GONE SPILT.
Half Of Them Are Voting NivRen Down, And Half Are Voting Their Couple Up ...

STUPID RASCALS.
DOGS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I Think We Guys Should Split Into 2 Teams Aswell.

One Votes Them Down, At Night Especially, Cos They Get ACTIVE Then.

And One Vote NivRen Up, In The Day, 'Cos They're Least Active Then.

Sound Like A Plan?

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Sound Like A Plan?

OK LETS SPLIT. but night where?? In USA or in INDIA? This morning Faiza you remmeber we both were voting down and there were soooo behind...but now they are again catching up.

every 1 min we are losing 250 votes.

what team should I be on??

and who else is voting?? payal, rach u there?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Sound Like A Plan?

OK LETS SPLIT. but night where?? In USA or in INDIA? This morning Faiza you remmeber we both were voting down and there were soooo behind...but now they are again catching up.

every 1 min we are losing 250 votes.

what team should I be on??

and who else is voting?? payal, rach u there?
Yup, I Remember Simran Dii!!!
This Is SOO BAD.
OK WE HAVE 2 DAYS LEFT!!!
AND WE HAVE TO GET THIS PLAN IN ACTION.

I SHALL VOTE THEM DOWN.
The Seniors, Vote NivRen Up.
And The Youngsters Vote Them Down!Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index