Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 120)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
oh YAAAA i loved the segment by the way.. I love VIREN IN WHITE AND BLACK COLOR OUTFITS and we all love Nivi in PINK AND BLUE..Payal they def looked like Rooafza (VIREN IN WHITE like milk color..and NIVI IN PINK..like rooafa syrup.....mixing in with milk making him sweet )

and they listened to us n wore our colors...i loved when they showed Nivren walking to the Place..where Viren is holding her hand and she is walking so quietly and cutely with him....its def like Ram and Sita...pure and cute sathiyaaa

I LOVE THEM!!!!! now I need to push myself off the bed and fall myself..bcos otherwise I will never leave my laptop and never goes to work..bye NIVREN. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU.

YOU ROCK AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE..YOU'LL ROCK..ALL NIVREN MANIACS...who dissect his each look ..esp towards NIvi..sometimes I feel we are protecting Nivi from Viren..like we are 1 team and he is standing in front of us and challenging us...that I will take your innocent little friend and sister away from You...like forever n we are happy for Nivi..but dont want her to get hurt..so we are always careful and protective of Nivi..

ok ok ok..byeeeeeeeee

Edited by simran728 - 15 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

babes..i have to go right now...to work actually ..sad.. i know..but i need to do some tests on the machine ..(i know its sound engineering..but what to do..i am an engineer..and our machines make PCBs. ..which goes in cell phones and camera.n cars etc. .remember Viren said in SBS segment ..cameras mein chip hote hain..so yea i have to test right...agar Viren ke phone ke PCB mein defect mila toh  ... kya hoga?? what if his call Nivi and it goes to DD ...Nahiiii....i dont want that to happen...so yea..I am testing customer scenarios and defect requests)...anyway i will be back in few hrs..maybe i will log in from work but cant promise..sorry i cant vote any more.

but seriously yaar..i wish that machine was viren and i could do all the testing n experiments on it....oohh,..now don't go all wondering crazy ideas..oh hell whatever..you'll can go in wonderland...

hi to mahi, rachu, zarmeen, anju, payal, shova..everyone else too..miss u..see u in little bit.
Alright jaan, see you in a bit. Bummer that you have to work on the weekend. Don't know, if this is a long weekend for you or not? A lot of places don't have Monday off for MLK?? I have really missed you this whole last week. Would you weekdays be always this busy or is this just one of those times when you are exceptionally busy??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, dhayan se ... Apni ammi se aisa kyon kar rahi ho??? You are too much... I am ROFL...I need a seat belt else I will fall down..

Thanks Payal dear for your kind words. Everybody's comments make my day. I want Navz and Milee to write too and tell me if what I think make sense. Hope Milee is fine and just taking rest hence not logged on. Where is your analysis Payal?
Hey, Anju, you are right, we having all been missing Milee a lot. Me too, hope that she is feeling better now. And, yesterday evening when Navz came online she did indicate that she was going to post her thoughts about yesterday's episode sometime today, so still waiting on that. And, dear my analysis is on page-105 and the links to everyone else's analysis is on page-104, in Simran's post.

Edited by Excruciating - 15 January 2011 at 2:47pm
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Simran: Missed u too sweetie. Where were u \. I'm still missing Shove and Ashvee. Yaar lot of people don't come to forum that much anymore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
zarmeen..payal..anju kep posting babes.. i am reading your posts. i will be at work in 20 mins and will read ur posts..

please tell me ur thoughts on anju's thoughts...u think sid is in with Viren..

please go look at the scene when Sid tells DD we are going out..

he said "hum bhi..ja rahe hai.."..something like that..but i rem BHI..? why he said that? 

and why did Sid look at DD when VIren crossed Nivi and did not stop at her?? what was he trying to say to DD or look at her like what? i did not get that part. 

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
lets come up with some scenes and ideas babes....common..

I LOVE TO GIVE A GIFT TO NIVI..and only NIVI and that would be 

"LOVEBIRD".. thats my pet at home ! and i think Nivi will love it and take care of it and will talk to her birdiee and feel better. like she is not alone..

ok byeeeee

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

babes..i have to go right now...to work actually ..sad.. i know..but i need to do some tests on the machine ..(i know its sound engineering..but what to do..i am an engineer..and our machines make PCBs. ..which goes in cell phones and camera.n cars etc. .remember Viren said in SBS segment ..cameras mein chip hote hain..so yea i have to test right...agar Viren ke phone ke PCB mein defect mila toh  ... kya hoga?? what if his call Nivi and it goes to DD ...Nahiiii....i dont want that to happen...so yea..I am testing customer scenarios and defect requests)...anyway i will be back in few hrs..maybe i will log in from work but cant promise..sorry i cant vote any more.

but seriously yaar..i wish that machine was viren and i could do all the testing n experiments on it....oohh,..now don't go all wondering crazy ideas..oh hell whatever..you'll can go in wonderland...

hi to mahi, rachu, zarmeen, anju, payal, shova..everyone else too..miss u..see u in little bit.
Alright jaan, see you in a bit. Bummer that you have to work on the weekend. Don't know, if this is a long weekend for you or not? A lot of places don't have Monday off for MLK?? I have really missed you this whole last week. Would you weekdays be always this busy or is this just one of those times when you are exceptionally busy??

YAY..i am back...logged in from work..so I am multi tasking...please someone say something and comment naa?? where is RACHU?? n MAHI?? are you voting and thats why not here??

Payal, yes I am off on Monday and full time at home...this last 2 weeks or 1 week has been extremely busy and tiring. also the reason is I sleep late bcos I have to be on the forum at least few hrs after I come home n then go to sleep at 3am n stuff.

this weekend I have a software delivery to customer in Europe so I am working..otherwise work is not that bad...i can log in from work too. but sometimes i dont get time to posts.

Are you off on monday?? and did you read my posts?? how come on comments on Roofza??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

zarmeen..payal..anju kep posting babes.. i am reading your posts. i will be at work in 20 mins and will read ur posts..

please tell me ur thoughts on anju's thoughts...u think sid is in with Viren..

please go look at the scene when Sid tells DD we are going out..

he said "hum bhi..ja rahe hai.."..something like that..but i rem BHI..? why he said that? 

and why did Sid look at DD when VIren crossed Nivi and did not stop at her?? what was he trying to say to DD or look at her like what? i did not get that part. 
I don't know why but I don't feel sid is with Viren in Mission to catch MP I know everyone here want this but I doubt it as whatever I have seen till date they never share anything with each other so I feel chances are very dim for them to be together still lets see. 
When he said hum bhi bahar ja rahe hai before that time Divya was saying about NivRen going out therefore Sid said hum bhi bahar ja rahe hain.
I think he smiled at her to say that even Viren couldn't recognise Nivi so its tough to recognize your partner.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index