Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 12)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by mahix3

Sorry di if we made you feel left out. Actually I don't even know where you live Shocked
But hey, I'd love to meet you too.. Mrs. Mahajan Wink

As for the honeymoon... I'll be happy as long as I don't have to deal with mucus face or her husband but the thing that bothered me about the article is that Nivi would doubt Viren again. Ughh NOOO! This is a shuhaag raat-less honeymoon but doubts just make it WORSE!
I am from aus don't worry i have a partner with me who happens to share sydney with me LOL
yes i shall surely meet u whenever i plan to come to america, i think dats where u r right?

Yes, Sanju di. New York City! 
If you ever come, which you so should, we would definitely have to meet up!
And whenever I come to Sydney, I'll give you a visit. 
Hey maybe you can introduce me to your better half Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

rachu aise ideas ke answer main nhi de paungi too difficult m sure CT's bhi iska jawaab nhi de paaynge ROFL
haan arrange a dinner with N the B i don't mind having dinner with him Wink
becahra khush ho jaayega =P
Done I will arrange dinner for you and Nandu the bandu too in agra near Tajmehal and you both can discuss your future and your wedding (Sadu wedding) sitting there looking at the Tajmehal.
dekh jiske naam se hi SaDu aata hai...how can dat jodi ever rock?
KinSanj sounds so cool!
Arrey haan invite kinny too...woh kya hai na..nandu can serve us there ROFL

mahix3simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Mahi i like MahRen better!
and u do realise that u r talking just bout the character....the one to play is mine! lol coz whenever i say to anyone that yeah they can have viren, dev, or ranvir..they say kinny is the guy to play it so they naturally are theirs...so i am reminding everyone that they can keep the character but the one to play that character is only and only sanju's!

KinSanj Rock Tongue

Hehe I like MahRen too so we'll just go with that (and Payal di agrees). 
And yes, I realize I mean the character! All I want is the character!
Now if Kinny was anything like Viren, then you'd have competition, but Kinny and Viren are two very different people. Although they look the same, and are smoking hot-- I'm attracted to Viren (even though he isn't real) because of his personality. Who knows if Kinny is like that in real life. For all we know, he could me mean Confused You take Kinny... I rather live with the fake Viren who is perfect Big smile Don't worry Sanju di... aap ki choti behein aap ki boyfriend ke pyaar main pagal nahin hui... just crazy about his character LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow girls instead of giving ideas about NivRen HM you are discussing about your HM very bad
Thanks Suchi, Sanju Payal and Mahi for loving my theory but no one gave answers to my questions why you guys leave it to just ashvee please give answers na.

Sanju jab tu mujhe milegi to tere saath N the B bhi hoga na. Aur tu chinta mat kar main tum dono ke liye romatic dinner ka arrangement bhi kar dungi

Mahi definitely whenever you come to tornoto we will meet.

We were discussing MahRen's HM and SR because Viren and I make a better couple! LOL
And of course di.. whenever I go back up there, I will surely meet you! But you should come down here too! I'll show you the time of your life sweetie Smile

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Sanju di... there are two people younger than me (I'm 18-- just turned) and that is  Faiza (who's 15 and is dying for me and Viren to make her a mausi) and Mew (who is 13 and wants to be a mausi too but she isn't here right now)... but yes. FUN! 
ROFL lol...oh so u just turned 18 congrats, i turned 21 Tongue
yeah u can make them a maasi but let's not get out of control here ROFL
Something more... exciting LOL
OH so you were there! Seriously di.. sightseeing is free and the hotel room is expensive... why do something for free when you're paying for something that can be put to GOOD USE!!!
And hehe I make you smile and laugh! Yay!
hahahahahah....I don't know wht to say to u mahi...i srsly dunno..all i cann tell u is dat i am laughing like crazy and my sister thinks i have lost it ROFL
AND NAHIN! I'm Viren's first wife. But we act as boyfriend/ girlfriend but we are married! We got married the Muslim way and he and Nivi got married the Hindu way so he has two wives but trust me.. he has more fun with me! Embarrassed ROFL
LOL fun eh? define fun ROFL u better nto be getting to close to ma hot shot kinnu! it's hard for me to tolerate nivi there, and now you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

LISTEN PAYAL DI!! Get this NivRen consummation thought out of your HEAD! The only person that Viren will consummate his marriage with is his real wife which is ME!!! If you want to think about a SR.. think about my and Viren's SR... VirAhi's (Viren and Mahi-- or should it be MahRen?) SR!
Okay, my sweets, promise won't think of NivRen. Shocked  Embarrassed *Payal feels a bit scared & intimidated at the direct threat* In fact, I just won't think of any SR when it comes to Viren, how about that? Happy, now? And, I actually like the sound of, 'MahRen' better..Smile

GOOD! Payal di should be scared! You deserve that direct threat because you were picturing MY HUSBAND with someone else. Give it is Nivi... BUT STILL. If you must think of a SR then think MahRen and only MahRen. Forget Nivi.. you know you want me and Viren to make you a mausi LOL

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Hehe I like MahRen too so we'll just go with that (and Payal di agrees). 
And yes, I realize I mean the character! All I want is the character!
Now if Kinny was anything like Viren, then you'd have competition, but Kinny and Viren are two very different people. Although they look the same, and are smoking hot-- I'm attracted to Viren (even though he isn't real) because of his personality. Who knows if Kinny is like that in real life. For all we know, he could me mean Confused You take Kinny... I rather live with the fake Viren who is perfect Big smile Don't worry Sanju di... aap ki choti behein aap ki boyfriend ke pyaar main pagal nahin hui... just crazy about his character LOL
you may not know but kinshuk is very similar to his character..the only quality that is missing in his his poesseiveness...the rest it's Totally Kinny! so HA! he is mine Tongue
good kyunki i have many other sauts in this world already LOL kinny ko patana is too difficult..*sigh* I just can't wait to go to mumbai!

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Sanju di... there are two people younger than me (I'm 18-- just turned) and that is  Faiza (who's 15 and is dying for me and Viren to make her a mausi) and Mew (who is 13 and wants to be a mausi too but she isn't here right now)... but yes. FUN! 
ROFL lol...oh so u just turned 18 congrats, i turned 21 Tongue
yeah u can make them a maasi but let's not get out of control here ROFL
Hehe yeah, I just became legal... and at first I hated it but it's okay
Now I just have rishteys coming to me and it's like NO, I WANT A PRINCE
But hey if the girls want to become mausis, then I'll make you a mausi too Sanju di!
Something more... exciting LOL
OH so you were there! Seriously di.. sightseeing is free and the hotel room is expensive... why do something for free when you're paying for something that can be put to GOOD USE!!!
And hehe I make you smile and laugh! Yay!
hahahahahah....I don't know wht to say to u mahi...i srsly dunno..all i cann tell u is dat i am laughing like crazy and my sister thinks i have lost it ROFL
See now that's how I was laughing when I read the whole Nandu story that Racha di wrote. Dancing in the rain! HAAH! But hey, I'm being honest... use the money you spend Wink
AND NAHIN! I'm Viren's first wife. But we act as boyfriend/ girlfriend but we are married! We got married the Muslim way and he and Nivi got married the Hindu way so he has two wives but trust me.. he has more fun with me! Embarrassed ROFL
LOL fun eh? define fun ROFL u better nto be getting to close to ma hot shot kinnu! it's hard for me to tolerate nivi there, and now you!
Fun=..... there's no way I can explain this... fun being you know. Playing and having fun. And don't worry di... you have nothing to worry about. Just a few shirtless, bedroom scenes with Kinny. Him shirtless, not me! Shocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index