Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 118)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Okk Gals Now here it is 2.30 am almost . n now my fingers r painning veryy badlyy becozz since morning i m votinggg continueslyy . n like Payal  i can't say my mamma 2 sit for dong voting hehee . So i m gonggg but as soon as i will b ol tomm , i will again start d voting . till then Bye my sweets tc , GN SD n plzz plzzzzzzz keep on Vting . We hav 2 make our NiVren Win .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 16 January 2011 at 5:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Meri friends - Mahi, Ketty, Faiza, Simi, Rachu... you all are here.. Same with me..I am cooking, watching scenes, voting for them and posting here..multitasking..
Mahi, I am pretty sure Sid is in this plan. Simi I do not think so Sid will tell anything to DD. DD will blame him again but he will be quiet. As he cannot let her know why he is there. He is there for Viren and Nivi to help them. The more I watch that scene, the more I am convinced. 
Mahi, yes I am very sure that is the reason. He very reluctantly removes his hand and at that moment look at Viren. He is watching this intently and then smiles when Sid removes hand and looks at Nivi to see her reaction.

I mean actually that makes sense. Because I found it interesting that Sid held Divya's hand for so long and yet let go and then when he took off his blindfold, he gave Divya like a "I hope you can understand" look. I didn't read much into Viren's smile because I got lost in it. God, his smiles are so hottttt!

I agree his smiles are hot but they have a meaning too...
Like his stmt to Nivi "mein yeh game tumhare saath ke bina nahin jeet sakta." So he means to get hold of MP he needs Nivi to support him and be with him and that can only happen when they win this blindfold game..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Okk Gals Now here it is 2.30 am almost . n now my fingers r painning veryy badlyy becozz since morning i m votinggg continueslyy . n like simi i can't say my mamma 2 sit for dong voting hehee . So i m gonggg but as soon as i will b ol tomm , i will again start d voting . till then Bye my sweets tc , GN SD n plzz plzzzzzzz keep on Vting . We hav 2 make our NiVren Win .

Moni dear we will make them win..They are our couple...our NiVren..good night sweets

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Okay I just saw the U Me Aur TV segment and i am dead!!!!!
I screamed so loud my mom fell out of the bed Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Okk Gals Now here it is 2.30 am almost . n now my fingers r painning veryy badlyy becozz since morning i m votinggg continueslyy . n like simi i can't say my mamma 2 sit for dong voting hehee . So i m gonggg but as soon as i will b ol tomm , i will again start d voting . till then Bye my sweets tc , GN SD n plzz plzzzzzzz keep on Vting . We hav 2 make our NiVren Win .

Moni dear we will make them win..They are our couple...our NiVren..good night sweets

Yes dear we will make our lovelyy NiVren win . Big smile 

dear i hav given comments on ur analysis . Did u read it ?

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay I just saw the U Me Aur TV segment and i am dead!!!!!
I screamed so loud my mom fell out of the bed Embarrassed
Until now we used to fall out of chairs and bed, but now you made your mom fall out of bed. ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks Rachu, Simi for liking my analysis.. You know my fingers were very jittery to write.. And I am having my ME time as my hubby took girls for their tennis class and i got peace to watch episode again and write thoughts and also vote for NiVren on another window...We all have gone crazy.
I am missing Milee, Aashvee, Shova, Zarmeen, Payal, Mahi, Navz, Ketty, Lamya, Suchi and so many others...Yaar, yeh weekend kyon aa rahe hian beech beech mein....
Hey Anju, I had gone offline for few hours to run weekend errands but am back now. Just read your analysis, oh boy, that was simply brilliant. Seriously so worth the wait!! Do you never miss a thing or what?? Honestly, for the life of me I didn't notice the fact the Sid recognized Divya and deliberately didn't identify her but after reading you analysis, I went back and saw that scene again and you are so right! It does seem so. Oh, I so hope that you are right about this, that Viren & Sid are in this together. I really want that, because I am dying to see the bonding between the brothers.

zarmeenogmann2010anjubala

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
PAYAL DI!!!!!!!!!!
I requested you on facebook :D

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index