Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 116)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Faiza dear, I read you got A* in your exam..GOod job hun..Keep it up. We all are very proud of you. May GOD bless you. I love all your analysis., I make a point to read them as you write very well. I love all your emotions describing the scenes.
Hello Anju Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
Thank You SOOO Much!!!
It's Only Through Your Prayers That I Got This Far.
And My Analysis Dont Even Deserve To Be Called Analysis, Since They Drift Of To Something Else, And Are So Random.
But Your's Di, Is PRO Analysis. Every Aspect Covered The Way It Should Be, With So Much Care, Love And Affection.
Nevertheless, Thank Youu!!!!!!!

Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Anju. I loved it, especially the implication of two brothers working together. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hey anju..please give me our opinion on my point from my PM??? Thanks babe. 

7. abt Precap. I would not be surprised if the rift track comes to an end here. it will be perfect. if CT want Sidya to move forward they will show it privately as matter of husband and wife. See Sid has a full chance now to talk to DD abt his past.. they are alone and no family members will hear them. plus he is trying to care for her..but he needs to clear his fundas. So, I feel this is the best time for Sid to explain everything ..
Simran agree with you that DD can't be MP it's just came to my mind and I know it is best time for Sid to explain everything to Divya but he won't do that I am sure of it if I believe anju that Viren and Sid are together in MP finding track which according to me is highly unlikely then telling her will endanger their mission and secondly if he really wanted to tell her then he got numerous chances and knowing DD telling her also will have bad effect on Nivya relation as she doesn't understand anything except her. Sid doesn't know how to handle her properly so chances are really less  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Some creep named Faizuu Weirdo added me on facebook.
At first I thought she was a spy sent by Mr. Baaraat Shocked
But I accepted her anyways cause she was cute LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Faiza dear, I read you got A* in your exam..GOod job hun..Keep it up. We all are very proud of you. May GOD bless you. I love all your analysis., I make a point to read them as you write very well. I love all your emotions describing the scenes.
Hello Anju Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
Thank You SOOO Much!!!
It's Only Through Your Prayers That I Got This Far.
And My Analysis Dont Even Deserve To Be Called Analysis, Since They Drift Of To Something Else, And Are So Random.
But Your's Di, Is PRO Analysis. Every Aspect Covered The Way It Should Be, With So Much Care, Love And Affection.
Nevertheless, Thank Youu!!!!!!!

Embarrassed
Hey faiza sweety congratulations for getting A grade good well done keep it upBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks Rachu, Simi for liking my analysis.. You know my fingers were very jittery to write.. And I am having my ME time as my hubby took girls for their tennis class and i got peace to watch episode again and write thoughts and also vote for NiVren on another window...We all have gone crazy.
I am missing Milee, Aashvee, Shova, Zarmeen, Payal, Mahi, Navz, Ketty, Lamya, Suchi and so many others...Yaar, yeh weekend kyon aa rahe hian beech beech mein....
Sweetie I am here, on one window NivRen scenes are playing and other I am hitting up button. LOL

simran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Now, look at the part when Sid touches Divya's hand, he knew it was Divya as he stood there for few seconds and look at the way he removes his hand. It is slowly and I could sense that he did not want to but he had. And that made me believe that both brothers are in this plan. Sid removed his hand so that he does not win. Viren in the background during this time is intently looking at Sidya and gives a smile when Sid removes his hand and moves back. 

First off, I want to say, awesome analysis Anju di!
It was superb! Job well done bebe.
As for the bold part up there...
you know at first I didn't think about it like that?
I had a moment where I thought Sid could feel MF's presence 
and couldn't tell between which two it was that MF is.. 
and so he was shifting between MF and the girl next to her
but now that you mention it, it does seem like Sid held on to Divya's hand for a while as if he knew it was her.
And now that you mention it...
in the precap Divya asks Sid why he came
and I think that also shows that Sid is here for Viren
maybe you're right and Sid is helping Viren

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Some creep named Faizuu Weirdo added me on facebook.
At first I thought she was a spy sent by Mr. Baaraat Shocked
But I accepted her anyways cause she was cute LOL
Ok why are you people after my cute Faizu don't do this ok first Zarmeen and now you are making fun of her its not good ok. But I haven't got any friend request from weirdoWink thank god

simran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index