Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 113)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, girls I am going to head out for couple of hours, need to run few errands. Weekend chores, just tend to pile up. Unhappy But no worries about the voting. I am having my Mom sit on the PC and  vote for NivRen for the few hours that I am gone! Evil Smile I know, that's mean right? Embarrassed But she offered and is more than willing to help, despite the fact that  she knows nothing about NivRen. Okay, chat with everyone later.
LOL that's wicked Payal. Wink Your mom is such a sweetheart. Tell her that we all appreciate her kind help. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumMonuKaKinshuksimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, girls I am going to head out for couple of hours, need to run few errands. Weekend chores, just tend to pile up. Unhappy But no worries about the voting. I am having my Mom sit on the PC and  vote for NivRen for the few hours that I am gone! Evil Smile I know, that's mean right? Embarrassed But she offered and is more than willing to help, despite the fact that  she knows nothing about NivRen. Okay, chat with everyone later.

Payal..your mum is voting??? Wink YAY!! Please tell her thanks for our side !! We love you Aunty !!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey Simran Mindblowing analysis specially these points attract me.

2. i do want to say..isnt it sad that Sidya ..not even for a second thought that this is same Nivi who they were calling pagal or mad 2 days before?? and now she is completely fine? i mean no prob with her and she is not seeing anything crazy or doing anything crazy??....these ppl sometimes dont care when the day next comes..they have severe case of STML. 

Even I was thinking the same why they were not thinking for a second also that this is Nivi who was shown to lost her mental balance 2 days ago. Actually Simi due to this mystery track they have even stoped showing what Sid is thinking Viren was always engima but now days no one is shown to thinking what actually is happening to Nivi in this process all the Sood house looked like suffering from psychosis who have lost the contact with reality. Doesn't know what happened a day ago.

4. when manager said ..after announcing the prize that wahan sirf sher or bhaloo haonge...i was LMAO. ROFL 2 thoughts came to mind. Arree yaar they live in a  jungle anyway ..so they are WELL TRAINED..no probs..yeh toh easy kaam hai....Viren ke layak kuch difficult kaam do..kuch halloween jaisa spooky bolte aur Nivi apne viren is aur karreb aati .toh hum apki baath pe dhyan dete...

I was laughing like crazy at this point ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and completely agree with you they are trained while living in Sood jungle and those animals are much dangerous than these animalsLOL.

@Payal you made my day by your mindblowing analysis and I completely loved it you dissected those scenes also so beautifully which were shown for seconds and I was watching the scene while reading your explanation. Even I felt bad for Sid yesterday as he is sincerely trying to move on with Divya and she due to her insecurities she is ruining it completely. I was shocked that Divya was not jealous when Sid was dancing with other girl but she got jealous when Sid tried to help Nivi. She is just jealous of Nivi with or without Sid. Anyways back I actually loved the explaination of door scene you explained it very beautifully. 

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
guys i am voting Down to the other couple.....sorry..i feel bad but this war right?? so god will forgive me ?? plz god.....and i am watching GLADIATOR!

and General Maximus says ATTACK!! 

Edited by simran728 - 15 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
guys..I think no body is voting of the other team right now.

please whoever is voting....lets push DOWN for the couple and make a big difference so they cant catch up...please vote them DOWN.

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

please whoever is voting....lets push DOWN for the couple and make a big difference so they cant catch up...please vote them DOWN.
Simi I am voting Nivren up, you can keep voting other couple down, I think we can create bigger difference like that and I don't want them to start down voting NivRen again.

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

Simi I am voting Nivren up, you can keep voting other couple down, I think we can create bigger difference like that and I don't want them to start down voting NivRen again.

ok..and now they are down by 7000 points. since we started voting down.

also, later plz tell me how you got the signature to work. mine is not working. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I am voting NivRen up continuously as I don't believe in voting other down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index