Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 111)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Girls i have to rush out for some work.. Will be back in a while. But meanwhile pls keep voting for our NivRen...

Also girls pls keep commenting on the Fan Page coz that would help in celebrity ranking going up on the forum.. Pls janusss pls comment on their page... Kinny and Neha have to be at the top ...Big smile

and Pls keep hitting chaskameter button. The show ranking is falling due to minimal votes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
OKK guyzzz as for now i m leavngg . Will b back again . but keep on votingg guyzzzz .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Good morning girls..just came online to say HI to you all..

Saw the segment and I am fida on it. They both are looking so cute and adorable and hot... What a chemistry man...

And girsl, UMe TV stole the title of our next thread "Love Is In The AIR". This is what I suggested to you all as title and see they put it on their segment..

Yes, I am already preparing material for this new thread

NiVren - Love Is In The AIR and will post it soon.

I have to still read so many pages and post my analysis..

HAPPY PONGAL to you all.
Good morning, Anju!! Sorry, all of us are just busy voting in the open war zone. I am so excited about your new thread, could not have come about at a better time. And, yes dear, we are all waiting for your analysis. Smile

gmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hello girls !!! *hugs*

how come you girls ain't voting ?????????? LOL i have been at it since morning !!! my head is pinning, but am still at it !!!!! will come back in a little bit to discuss the NivRen UMAT Segment !!!! Embarrassed

Payal where is your analysis sweetie ! and can anyone PM the page number of all analysis of last night episodes ??? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !!! *hugs*

how come you girls ain't voting ?????????? LOL i have been at it since morning !!! my head is pinning, but am still at it !!!!! will come back in a little bit to discuss the NivRen UMAT Segment !!!! Embarrassed

Payal where is your analysis sweetie ! and can anyone PM the page number of all analysis of last night episodes ??? 

Hi Sweetie we all are voting furiously. All analysis links are on page 104 and Payal's on 105. Ok back to voting now see you later. Hug

Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

@Payal Di!!!

OMV!!!
You Love MY Poetic Flair!!
That's NOTHING Compared To How You Describe Each Scene, And Add Your Personal Respnse And How YOU Feel To It.
Lmaaaoo, Yes Payal Di, Even I Appreciate My Eyes SO Much Now, AND MY HANDS!!! ..... Wink
AWESOMEELY BEAUTIFUL Analysis Payal Diii ....!!!!

AND OMV!! EVEN I HAVE BEEN VOTING!!
SERIOUSLY, SOME FANS NEED TO GET A LIFE, WHY WASTE TIME VOTING NIVREN DOWN IF THEY CAN INSTEAD VOTE FOR THERE JODI.
I MEAN, WE DON'T DO THAT.
IT'S CALLED HUMANITY AND BASIC MORALITY.

Viren Hota Naa, TO UNKI TAANGEY TOR DEYTA!!
And I Would PERSONALLY Assist Him!!

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !!! *hugs*

Hey Navz, good evening!! I know, it's almost been like a crazy war zone seriously!! I have been at it since the morning and I know, Zarmeen had been at it all night!! And, Rach, me, Ketty, Sneha, Moni, Sanju - all of us have been relentless an I am sure there are ton of other NivRen fans. So, I cannot believe how is it still so had for us to keep up!! Are you familiar with this other couple? I think Ketty gave you the page numbers, 104 and 105.

Edited by Excruciating - 15 January 2011 at 9:41am

zarmeenogmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Payal Di!!!

OMV!!!
You Love MY Poetic Flair!!
That's NOTHING Compared To How You Describe Each Scene, And Add Your Personal Respnse And How YOU Feel To It.
Lmaaaoo, Yes Payal Di, Even I Appreciate My Eyes SO Much Now, AND MY HANDS!!! ..... Wink
AWESOMEELY BEAUTIFUL Analysis Payal Diii ....!!!!

AND OMV!! EVEN I HAVE BEEN VOTING!!
SERIOUSLY, SOME FANS NEED TO GET A LIFE, WHY WASTE TIME VOTING NIVREN DOWN IF THEY CAN INSTEAD VOTE FOR THERE JODI.
I MEAN, WE DON'T DO THAT.
IT'S CALLED HUMANITY AND BASIC MORALITY.

Viren Hota Naa, TO UNKI TAANGEY TOR DEYTA!!
And I Would PERSONALLY Assist Him!!
Aww, my sweet Faizu!! Love you dear. Hug Thanks a ton for liking my analysis but I still think it cannot come near your poetic flair, which I so enjoy reading. Nonetheless, appreciate the good words about my post. And, tell me about it, I am pissed too. Angry Voting NivRen down!!! Seriously!!

Edited by Excruciating - 15 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index